Bioshock Infinite is going to be shit

This is a discussion on Bioshock Infinite is going to be shit within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; For everyone waiting eagerly for this game you might as well save your money and just simply not buy this ...

Banned

Bioshock Infinite is going to be shit

For everyone waiting eagerly for this game you might as well save your money and just simply not buy this terrible piece of shit. Im going to start with the story line, i actually thought that Bioshock 2s storyline was impressive, immersive and far superior to number ones. The characters in number 2 were more likeable and i personally cared more for them than number 1, now I'm not saying they should continue the story in rapture, no way, that place is getting old, they should have continued the story on the surface or something but no they didn't. I think they have stuffed it up already in the story. Now i know i have gone on about unlikable characters before (Last of us) but removing the characters from number 2 is just stupid.

From what i have heard this story seems stupid and i am already against the entire idea of it, so what is it apparently about? A cloud city that is built in 1912, what? That is just pathetic, why bother putting in dates when we know it was basically impossible in terms of technology to build something like that back then, at least with rapture it is semi believable because it is set in the 60's when technology was starting to boom. And the fact that no one can see this city floating around just seems strange, i don't think the developers thought this one through.

So the government wants you to rescue a lady who is trapped in the city, why? And why would they let this city drift off and just go where ever it pleases? If this lady is so important why couldn't they just shoot the city down to the ground? So many plot holes and i doubt they will be able to fix these unless they wait another year and actually try to make sense with this title.

My final pet peeve with this game is the fact that they somehow have plasmids? How did they get plasmids? This game is set in 1912 isn't it? Adam slugs were not discovered until the 50's, yet another reason to leave dates out of this piece of shit.
    The gameplay might be okay but why bother putting a story line in when its like this?

Kiwi Defender

1.- Bioshock 2 had a lackluster plot. What are you smoking?

2.- You are angry because they gave that date? It's as impossible as Rapture coming to be in the 60's, don't kid yourself.

3.- Those ain't plot holes. They are just giving you a heads up of what'll happen in the game. Once you actually play it and finish it, you'll see it'll all be explained in the end, like it was with BioShock.

4.- They ain't plasmids, they have a different name and I assure you they'll explain where they come from too.

Stop bitching about everything that's yet to be released, for Bounce's sake!

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm with Nagflar. Sounds to me like somebody is bitching for bitchings sake.

Props to Bladia for Sig!

Lvl 5 - Silver

"If this lady is so important why couldn't they just shoot the city down to the ground?"
    If they did that, wouldn't it kill everyone? It's not like it would float down gracefully, it would plummet towards the earth, haha.

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

MK Plat = Overrated

@OP - I suppose everybody is entitled to their opinion.

I for one, have liked the gameplay that I've seen. I think the girl's powers that she can't yet control are crazy. It even has the main character that you are playing as have plenty of dialogue. The voice acting, thus far, seems pretty good. The graphics are amazing. The setting and art direction are amazing. From what it seems, this will be either intertwined with or a prequel to the first two. I think it will be an amazing game. Just from what I've seen so far makes me want to start the series. I can't wait to see it play out.

Just my opinion, of course.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Part of your argument is working on the assumption that Bioshock Infinite takes place in the same universe where Rapture exists. If that's the case, then you have some validity to your argument. If that is not the case, then it's pointless to be upset. My personal take is that this is a successor to the first two the same way Dark Souls is the successor to Demon's Souls; basically they're identical games in almost every aspect except for storyline. The ONLY reason this will not be a day one buy is due to the probable backlog of games that will have inevitably accumulated during the oncoming months. Well that and the fact I'm trying to be financially prudent. So... yeah, we'll go with two reasons.

illegal in 9 countries

Why hasn't this clown been banned? He's spamming his blog articles on the forums and deliberately stirring the pot with outlandish "this game / console is a piece of shit" before release every single fucking time.

Trailer and gameplay videos look awesome. You're an ignorant dumbass. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Why hasn't this clown been banned? He's spamming his blog articles on the forums and deliberately stirring the pot with outlandish "this game / console is a piece of shit" before release every single fucking time.

Trailer and gameplay videos look awesome. You're an ignorant dumbass. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Yeah like your argument is completely backed up. I don't even have a blog any more yet you assume I'm spamming my articles here? Seems like you're the ignorant dumb ass here.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow... as soon as I saw the name of the thread in "recent activity", I knew it would be this guy again... can he be banned already? He's not contributing anything positive to the site... just his blog rant reposts.
    I mean, I have him on my ignore list, so luckily I didn't even have to subject myself to his ramblings, but enough's enough, right?

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Parmigiana View Post
    Yeah like your argument is completely backed up. I don't even have a blog any more yet you assume I'm spamming my articles here? Seems like you're the ignorant dumb ass here.
    I'm not ignorant, just completely disinterested in your ill-informed opinion. Ignorance and apathy are two entirely different things.

One look at your post history is enough evidence to back up my statement as fact.

Stay angry...about nothing important...for no particular reason...no-one cares.

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Parmigiana View Post

For everyone waiting eagerly for this game you might as well save your money and just simply not buy this terrible piece of shit. Im going to start with the story line, i actually thought that Bioshock 2s storyline was impressive, immersive and far superior to number ones. The characters in number 2 were more likeable and i personally cared more for them than number 1, now I'm not saying they should continue the story in rapture, no way, that place is getting old, they should have continued the story on the surface or something but no they didn't. I think they have stuffed it up already in the story. Now i know i have gone on about unlikable characters before (Last of us) but removing the characters from number 2 is just stupid.

From what i have heard this story seems stupid and i am already against the entire idea of it, so what is it apparently about? A cloud city that is built in 1912, what? That is just pathetic, why bother putting in dates when we know it was basically impossible in terms of technology to build something like that back then, at least with rapture it is semi believable because it is set in the 60's when technology was starting to boom. And the fact that no one can see this city floating around just seems strange, i don't think the developers thought this one through.

So the government wants you to rescue a lady who is trapped in the city, why? And why would they let this city drift off and just go where ever it pleases? If this lady is so important why couldn't they just shoot the city down to the ground? So many plot holes and i doubt they will be able to fix these unless they wait another year and actually try to make sense with this title.

My final pet peeve with this game is the fact that they somehow have plasmids? How did they get plasmids? This game is set in 1912 isn't it? Adam slugs were not discovered until the 50's, yet another reason to leave dates out of this piece of shit.
    The gameplay might be okay but why bother putting a story line in when its like this?
    i guess this needs to be said to you:

and as a follow up because Nagflar basically bitch slapped you:

videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!