• L.A. Noire

4 5.71%
  • KZ3

1 1.43%
  • Metro: 2033

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Statistic poll for your opinion: Best of 2011

This is a discussion on Statistic poll for your opinion: Best of 2011 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by drjackel666 I just rechecked that list and some of them games were out before 2011 wtf is ...

Vive La Révelation!

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    I just rechecked that list and some of them games were out before 2011 wtf is this some sick joke if we are voting for best of 2011 you should only have 2011 games there after all that makes alot more sense.

I know it’s kind of confusing, it says bets of 2011 in title, but on the poll results it says best of 2010-2011..
    LoL SO yeah I’m pretty confused.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just rechecked that list and some of them games were out before 2011 wtf is this some sick joke if we are voting for best of 2011 you should only have 2011 games there after all that makes alot more sense.
    alright we already established that. note that thing that says "This is a discussion on Statistic poll for your opinion: Best of 2011 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So, the title says 2011, the poll says 2010-2012 and the list includes games going back to 2008-ish? Got it! ..." right under the title. (there are no games for 2008 on this list that i can think of)
    its for my project, for the 30th time, yes im taking the criticism, but saying it's a sick joke, and not saying your best game is just...ignorant

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    I know it’s kind of confusing, it says bets of 2011 in title, but on the poll results it says best of 2010-2011..
    LoL SO yeah I’m pretty confused.
    sorry if you're confused, and getting plats in kz3 and heavy rain beats getting 20 plats for bullsht games. Pro

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by ichibanalpha View Post
    sorry if you're confused, and getting plats in kz3 and heavy rain beats getting 20 plats for bullsht games. Pro
    That's completely unrelated, and Heavy Rain ain't even hard, just semi-time consuming due to getting all the endings being a borefest.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    That's completely unrelated, and Heavy Rain ain't even hard, just semi-time consuming due to getting all the endings being a borefest.
    This is basically 100% true, Heavy Rain isn't hard just time consuming because of the endings and you can't skip cut-scenes . Killzone 3 elite is a cakewalk unlike Killzone 2.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

To be honest all of these 2011 games never lived up to it's hype (UC3, AC:R, etc). As for 2010, BC2 was pretty sick & I still play it along with Vietnam. For 2011 right now the only game I'm playing is BF3, although I sound like some BF3 fanboy, I'm not. BF3 isn't as great as the rest were to be like I said. Besides that I guess UC3 would also get a vote I mean what else is there really.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Uc2 > Uc3. Uncharted 2 i found alot better then uncharted 3 for obvious reasons but even then the airplane crashing in the desert is one of the best cut-scenes i've ever saw. They are both beautiful games, so they get my vote.
    Why doesn't this list include dark souls? Its far more superior then skyrim.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Arkham city no doubt! Didn't find it on the list tough...
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Arkham city no doubt! Didn't find it on the list tough...
    Arkham city was my second fav game i finished in 2011 after yakuza 4 best batman game ever made if you ask me.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Arkham city was my second fav game i finished in 2011 after yakuza 4 best batman game ever made if you ask me.
    I've heard alot about the Yakuza series. I should try it someday.
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Mass Effect without a doubt

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    To be honest all of these 2011 games never lived up to it's hype (UC3, AC:R, etc). As for 2010, BC2 was pretty sick & I still play it along with Vietnam. For 2011 right now the only game I'm playing is BF3, although I sound like some BF3 fanboy, I'm not. BF3 isn't as great as the rest were to be like I said. Besides that I guess UC3 would also get a vote I mean what else is there really.
    YESSS!!! fially! i got what wanted to hear. Thank-YOU!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Redninja302 View Post
    Uc2 > Uc3. Uncharted 2 i found alot better then uncharted 3 for obvious reasons but even then the airplane crashing in the desert is one of the best cut-scenes i've ever saw. They are both beautiful games, so they get my vote.
    Why doesn't this list include dark souls? Its far more superior then skyrim.
    WHy doesn't my list include dark souls? im biased and i don't really like it.(Never played it cause friend said it sucked) on a serious note though, there wassn't enoough space and this is rally just for my project. SOrry if there is no darksouls though, but if tere was space, i would've put dragon age.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    This is basically 100% true, Heavy Rain isn't hard just time consuming because of the endings and you can't skip cut-scenes . Killzone 3 elite is a cakewalk unlike Killzone 2.
    It's hard becuase it's a test of wll befor eyou give up and rage quit. KZ3 added like 50 more trophies and i just gave up so that why.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i was really suprised over how good bf3 was, im not a cod fan.... or bf fan...
    I loved the online feature so much!
    PERFECT PLATINUM STREAK

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    I've heard alot about the Yakuza series. I should try it someday.
    It's not for everyone but seeing i love animes and playing it reminded me of the fun I had back on shenmue I got into it quick and have played them all accept dead souls I own it but trying to finish ffxiii first.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It's not for everyone but seeing i love animes and playing it reminded me of the fun I had back on shenmue I got into it quick and have played them all accept dead souls I own it but trying to finish ffxiii first.
    dance in the vampire bund, we can see you like anime.
    じゃあ、キャサリンがありますか?手伝ってください!
    just to test your japanese jackel hope you don't mind. seriouslly though can you help with with it?

Kiwi Defender

It's hard becuase it's a test of wll befor eyou give up and rage quit. KZ3 added like 50 more trophies and i just gave up so that why.
    That's completely unrelated to difficulty. It's related to you not being able to pour the necessary time and energy, which isn't the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Mass Effect without a doubt
    Good, someone else with a sharp head on his/her shoulders!

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I'm not really sure if I'd say time-consuming, either, since it won't even take you 40 hours.

A cakewalk, you say? Awesome, because I found Killzone 2's Elite difficulty rather disappointing, so this will be even easier lol.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I couldv'e got platnium(infamous) but my data overrote itself and i ragequite. still a good game though. ざんえんですねえ。
    Yeah, that is too bad. You should go for it again. If you search each district block by block, it really doesn't take that long. I spent about 3 hours one weekend covering the entire game map to find the last 15 I needed. It's really not as time-consuming as some people complain. At least, if you put in the effort to grab as many as possibly during the story playthrough.

じゃあ、キャサリンがありますか?手伝ってください!
    Heh, you need help with Catherine? I'm pretty sure there's a trophy guide on here, and multiple walkthroughs on GameFAQS that can help you out if you're stuck with anything.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

lol no dark souls, dufaq?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast