WWE12 any good

This is a discussion on WWE12 any good within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section, just wondering if many of you have it, like it, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

WWE12 any good

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section, just wondering if many of you have it, like it, and what you think. Reason being i quite fancy another wrestling game havent had one for a while now.

Thanks.

Retired

IMO a step towards the right direction, better than SvR 11 but still can use a lot of improvement.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    IMO a step towards the right direction, better than SvR 11 but still can use a lot of improvement.

Pretty much this, for the right price you can't go wrong.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanks guys, so its worth a bash would you say?

The Playboy Wikipedia

Yeah it is. The only thing I'd complain about is the online where you want to upload/download something. But THQ has said that they're trying to fix that as fast as possible (I think they may have fixed it now).

There are a few minor glitches (like in WWE Universe mode), but like I said these are minor. Another thing I've heard is that the roster is a little outdated now. It is, but then again, the site that I saw that on is a site devoted to the WWE games, so they're gonna make mountains out of molehills for anything.

There have also been a few complaints about the Road to Wrestlemania Mode, but most of those complaints came from reviewers who don't play the WWE games or watch the shows. If you're a WWE fan, you'll like the Road to Wrestlemania Mode...I know I did.

Overall, I'd say it's definitely worth a play. I'm currently playing it now, and rather liking it. It's definitely a step in the right direction
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!