have you every been playing normal then have trophies pop with out meeting the criteria

This is a discussion on have you every been playing normal then have trophies pop with out meeting the criteria within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I was playing ea sports mma with a friend he froze and loading was taking for ever then I forze ...

PRO Member

have you every been playing normal then have trophies pop with out meeting the criteria

I was playing ea sports mma with a friend he froze and loading was taking for ever then I forze reset ps3 and game and 4 trophies poped out of order

Lvl 4 - Silver

I did on Rayman Origins (PS3), I was doing the time trials and had about 6 levels left when I got the trophy for doing them all. I still had to do the time trials for the levels for a different trophy but it still happened to me. I was confused....

Legalize it...

In Mafia 2 while driving I fell through the road some how and it gave me the trophy for jumping a certain distance...

Regional Manager of War

In MOH Frontline the Darth Nader trophy pinged when I only killed two people with the grenade instead of three, which is cool because right before that I killed five with one grenade and no trophy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

This happened to me fairly frequently while playing Lego Indy 2. I'd get the trophies that are awarded for beating all 10 Treasure levels within a Hub after usually beating just 7 or 8 of them.

Resident PHD

Happened to me playing Buzz Quiz TV. I had played the game before there was trophies and then I decided to go back and get the for it. Well it turns out there is some kind of glitch that unlocks almost all the trophies for you (I was like WHAT THE FUCK as trophies just kept unlocking).

It didn't really help though because I still had to earn all the "skill" trophies myself and I still had to play 50 multiplayer games. On top of that the glitch "glitched" the multiplayer trophies so the trophy didn't unlock when I played 50 games so I had to delete my save data and play another 50 games.

Anyways weirdest experience playing games.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE