Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Why do you like PS3trophies.com more than other similar sites?

This is a discussion on Why do you like PS3trophies.com more than other similar sites? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Out of all other PS3 trophy sites I'm on this one the most by far. I only use other sites ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Out of all other PS3 trophy sites I'm on this one the most by far. I only use other sites as a 2nd choice for trophy guides if there is a tip in a guide on this site which didn't help me. I mainly use PS3 trophy sites for tips and the guides on this site are the best by far because of the way they are wikis and you can quickly find the trophy you want through the contents. Other sites have like many forum posts on the front page with the list and really hard to find what you want.

Also I like the community and this is the only site where I've actually been posting in the topics.

Platinum Dohvakiin

I like this site more because....
    The Trophy Guides aren't written in a way. That it pretty much tells you everything that's going to happen in the game. Some sites guides do way to much hand holding for me. I've seen guides that was only missing the dialog and cut scenes basically.
    The Community here is a lot better than some other sites. At least everyone here tries to get along. Even if we all do not always agree.
    This site layout makes it so much easier to find things. I know when I go on .org. I have a hard time finding what I'm looking for.
    But the main reason I like this site more. Is because the Mods are way cooler. Some sites Mods are just D*cks.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 2 - Bronze

the community ... that is all
    Que ?

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Out of all other PS3 trophy sites I'm on this one the most by far. I only use other sites as a 2nd choice for trophy guides if there is a tip in a guide on this site which didn't help me. I mainly use PS3 trophy sites for tips and the guides on this site are the best by far because of the way they are wikis and you can quickly find the trophy you want through the contents. Other sites have like many forum posts on the front page with the list and really hard to find what you want.
    I agree with you. I too will only use another site if this site doesn't have the guide or doesn't have a guide that give me the details I need. Yeah, I don't like the look either of trophy guides as several forum posts. This site has a much cleaner look.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Local Drunk

The trophies guides got me here initially but the awesome people here have made me stick around.

I don't go to other sites, I'm not a site whore lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

illegal in 9 countries

There are better sites for gaming info (.org has more discussion threads per game) and better trophy cards (Sly's profiles are awesome), I come here for the people and the interesting general discussion topics.

Level 5 Esper

- The community is better
    - The guides are better written
    - Layout of the site is easy to navigate
    - Trophy Cards
    - I get all my PS news here
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Get bent...

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    I like this site more because....
    The Trophy Guides aren't written in a way. That it pretty much tells you everything that's going to happen in the game. Some sites guides do way to much hand holding for me. I've seen guides that was only missing the dialog and cut scenes basically.
    The Community here is a lot better than some other sites. At least everyone here tries to get along. Even if we all do not always agree.
    This site layout makes it so much easier to find things. I know when I go on .org. I have a hard time finding what I'm looking for.
    But the main reason I like this site more. Is because the Mods are way cooler. Some sites Mods are just D*cks.

Pretty much this.

However, on the .org site they have a thread devoted entirely to ranking the difficulty levels of all platinum trophies so you can get some decent ideas there if you're looking for quick/easy plats.

They also break down their trophy lists into sections (PSN, Retail, Japanese, Vita). I'm more of an organizational freak, so this appeals to me more than it may to others though.

Aside from those 2 things, I pretty much hate that site. The mods are all morons.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I like the community here, it's fun, friendly & all that. I also like all the reviews & guides. The only thing I like more about PS3.org or whatever it's called are the guides to 1 playthrough plats.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i like it hear becuz of the bot threads that have came up thru the months promoting DUMPS and buying other things that spell out scam
    i like that no one bothers me in a disrespectful manner here
    i like that avatars are bigger compare to most sites
    i like the sig creators of this site
    and the occasional wars that break out from PS360 threads lol
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Galaxy beauty pirate

I like this site because It's full with nice and helpfull people, great artists and trophy guides.
    I also like the look of the site and it's easy to use.

I loved it here before the site reset though. Miss the activity and a lot of other cool members.
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Because I'm staff?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The community here is very helpfull. If they say they'll help, they actually do it.
    Plus the trophies presentation is really well done whether you want to check your stats or to show them to other people.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm not very active member but the reason I visit this site every day is because the tracking system is really smooth and fast so I use the site to keep tracking the trophies I'm missing and sometimes I use the forum to enjoy myself in forum games section; friendly members I most say.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The trophy card layouts. Very clean and concise.

I love football season!

There are other sites??? I guess I thought this was the one and only PS3 site on the web!

Seriously, this was the first site I came across when I caught trophy fever and I've never had a reason to look anywhere else. Great guides, great information and great people. What else can somebody ask for?

iCard by pittsteeler36

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i like the interface of the site and i like the majority of the people

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    There are better sites for gaming info (.org has more discussion threads per game) and better trophy cards (Sly's profiles are awesome), I come here for the people and the interesting general discussion topics.
    Pretty much. I mean this is the internet, why hold yourself down? For most detailed game info, I have been going to gfaqs for the past decade or so. A bit more trollish but who cares, the wealth of information is golden. Sly's cards are good, the 'other' site (y**) has the largest trophy collection data etc etc. It's in my interests to have the most useful information for myself, and that is simply not possible on a single website.

Having said, the people here for the most part are friendly and there's some healthy discussion going on, which is the main reason I visit. This is a good site no doubt, I even donated $10 last year (something I have never done on a website before), but at the same time I'm not married to it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    ...and the occasional wars that break out from PS360 threads lol
    Haha. Yeah. It can be pretty good reads.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 7 - Gold

This was the first trophies site I found and I've gotten used to it here. I've gone on some of the other sites and, I don't know, they're weird. The layout of the forums and guides on this site are all easy to navigate as well so that's a plus.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast