Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Why do you like PS3trophies.com more than other similar sites?

This is a discussion on Why do you like PS3trophies.com more than other similar sites? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The trophy cards, thatīs pretty much all. Been less active on the boards after some UI changes that annoys me. ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

The trophy cards, thatīs pretty much all. Been less active on the boards after some UI changes that annoys me. Also alot of the activity have died down some, must be the exams.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Rainbow in the dark

Great community, although some people need to lighten up a bit..
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    You know, I have to disagree with you on this. The Mods here are super biased. They are extremely fast to closing threads that they either don't care about or get personally annoyed with. That is like 6th grade behavior.

I do agree with you on some points here. The guides on .org are written much better than here. Also, there are way more users on .org so boosting is much better. However, it doesn't really help me much since most of the users on .org are in the EU while I'm in the USA. It's a little difficult to arrange times when you are six hours apart. Also, I found just as many flaky people on .org as I did here. Where my experience goes way off course with yours is the community. That is where .com shines for me.

The mods suck here. The trophy guides are so so. It's all about the community. There are too many cool people here that like to game, goof off, and just have a good time.
    I think the guides are better on here than .org because .org uses forum posts to layout the guide whereas here we got a wiki format where you can easily find what trophy you need help with than having to use the find function of the browser. And they are written well enough on here that I know what needs to be done. Some of the guides are excellent and there has noticeably been a lot of time put in to the guides.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345