Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

What genre do you suck at the most?

This is a discussion on What genre do you suck at the most? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; RTS games are the worst for me because I am kinda slow when playing them. I also suck at most ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

RTS games are the worst for me because I am kinda slow when playing them. I also suck at most sport games.

PRO Member

Probably would have to say fighting games for me.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Singularity in a Super Massive Black Hole

Worst overall would be racing games. The only racing game I've ever thoroughly beaten was The Phantom Menace Podracing game on N64 and that took me forever. I'm great at kart racing and vehicular combat games, but I just do terribly at straight racing games. As for the worst genre that I'm "good" at, I have to go with everyone else. Fighters. I'm decent at most fighters because I put in the effort to learn at least a couple characters and their specials, if not all of them, but I just don't care enough to figure out all of their combos and match-ups, devise complex strategies to fight the best character mainers, or practice endlessly. I play for fun, not tournaments or leaderboards.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I went back and tried my hand at a couple fighting games. Let me just say that I am absolutely, positively ATROCIOUS at them. It is now a tie between fighting and racing games as my worst.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Completely Suck at 2D fighters (Still enjoy them to an extent) & First Person -anything-

Lvl 2 - Bronze

You have to practice a lot, man Best way is to learn how to do all your main's specials and a few basic combos, and keep going through arcade mode on the hardest difficulty. It forces you to become a better fighter I assume it's the same with racing games, but I always end up going off the track

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'd have to say I'm a well rounded gamer and not really bad at the different types of games out there. The one I do dislike and get bored right away is RPG games. I just lose my focus and start doing something while playing and start making mistakes or die. Lol ya I have A.D.D and need faster paced games than most RPG's offer me

IF YOU NEED TROPHY HELP JUST ASK ME. DO NOT SEND A BLANK FRIEND REQUEST

PRO Member

Singing games probably. 100% always avoid, no exceptions

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

I suck at sports games and I don't enjoy them so I don't play them. I also suck at online MP for pretty much any game... so I boost those trophies when possible.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Singing games probably. 100% always avoid, no exceptions
    I didn't even think of those. But then I always avoid song and dance games anyway. They just aren't fun to me

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimaerah View Post
    I suck at sports games and I don't enjoy them so I don't play them. I also suck at online MP for pretty much any game... so I boost those trophies when possible.
    I suck at them too. If I play them for a week or two, I will get decent enough at them to where I can give friends a run for their money. They just don't hold my interest at all, much like real sports. That's why I didn't mark them as my worst. Also, keep in mind sports games include mma/wrestling games, which I am decent at from the start... I just never play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy-Page-666 View Post
    I'm also pretty awful at sports games, though I always avoid them so I never developed any skill in them. I'm also pretty awful at so-called twitch shooters - what ZP would call the "spunkgargleweewee" type games.
    What is a "spunkgargleweewee" type game? I want to know! I don't know what you mean by twitch shooter either...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by darkdaxter View Post
    You have to practice a lot, man Best way is to learn how to do all your main's specials and a few basic combos, and keep going through arcade mode on the hardest difficulty. It forces you to become a better fighter I assume it's the same with racing games, but I always end up going off the track
    Or just pick top tier characters like Vergil in UMVC3 (cheapest ass fuck where almost all of his moves are safe on block) and use them. Kidding aside that is pretty good advice but after that it's playing everyone because everyone fights different and learn how to beat certain spamming and cheap tactics with your character. Of course if your playing against pros than your pretty much screwed as they play the same game over and over again, know which moves are safe on block, know which moves are faster animation with their character to beat out whatever you do. We trophy hunters do switch from game to game.

On topic Music games but I did platinum Child of Eden which is a musical on rail shooter but the musical part is way harder as you score pts to the beat of the music. More challenging than even fighting games to plat IMO.

CPU: Purple Heart

Turn based strategy and fighting

Witch of the Void

Shooters of any kind along with puzzle games would be what I am worst at and maybe sports but haven't played many of them to really say.

Thanks to Bladia for this avatar & signature.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

fighting and online (if that`s a genre)

PRO Member

Sports, fighting and (almost) all racing games

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'd say fighting games. I am terrible at fighting games. Next would be games with a lot of QTEs.
    Sometimes, I wish life had a Pause Button....

Lvl 9 - Gold

RTS games, grid-based JRPGs (Disgaea, FF Tactics, all that stuff), and MOBAs. Especially MOBAs.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 8 - Gold

Sports for me. I am no good at sports irl, why would i think i could be good at it on the big screen.

LOL i dont really suck at sports, but i really do suck, and also i dont understand it all (not a hardcore sports person)

EDIT: a close second is singing games. LOL need singing skills for those.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Fighting and games like the Guitar Hero series. Just never could really get into it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I suck at first person shooter games but I am better at third person shooter games.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast