Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

First Trophy Feelings

This is a discussion on First Trophy Feelings within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by black__bunny Was playing Uncharted and I knew about them but didnt care at that point. I was ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by black__bunny View Post
    Was playing Uncharted and I knew about them but didnt care at that point. I was just like, "oh ok cool" and kept playing. That ding must have gotten to me not long after that because it ended up being my first platinum
    That was exactly the same scenario with me. I started with First Treasure trophy, and after that plat, that's all she wrote.

MK Plat = Overrated

Didn't know about trophies until I got a PS3. I explored the XMB way before I popped in a game due to the fact that I bought my PS3 on CL with no working laser. I saw the trophy slot and didn't really pay any attention to them. I was more focused on getting the part and fixing it so I could play SSF4 which was also where my first trophy came from. For the longest time, I just ignored the *bling* and played the game. It wasn't until I accidentally got the GoW I platinum that I thought, "Hmm, I bet I could do that for all of my games." That's how the bug got me.

Zip Zop, Zoobity Bop!

Fallout 3
    Vault 101 Citizenship Award
    Got the Pip-Boy 3000

3 years ago...

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I actually said "wtf", I didn't know what it was.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Trophy Huntin'

Mine was before i even had a PS3. I had already played my friend's Xbox and achievements were something of interest to me. I went to my friends house and made my own PSN and played world at war at his house. I don't even know what trophy it was

Looking for some new games? Check out the Trading post for some great deals!
    Latest Platinum: Batman: The Order 1886

Working On: PS4: Star Wars Battlefront and Rocket League
    PS3: Dishonored and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
    Vita: Rainbow Moon and Hotline Miami 2

PRO Member

I already stated my first trophy it was create a legend in legends of wrestlemania and I kinda felt like..and now the road begins.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I bought a PS3 just for the fun of it and started the game I got in the bundle: Midnight Express. A trophy popped and I was like : uh ? what is this ? Then a couple of minutes later, it popped a second one. I started to investigate into the XMB as I saw a trophy menu.
    I was like : yayyy cool : there are more things to to beside the game itself and if I get them all, I will be able to show that I completed all the stuff for the game.
    That's how I got addicted and how my dedication to plat all the games I buy began

Lvl 9 - Gold

I got my PS3 last year after saving for a while to buy it. So I pretty much knew about trophies by then. I didn't really mind anyway, it was like, "OHH first trophy ever!" But I don't know, it took me around 2 months until I felt like I wanted to get a Plat.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Buy my book, Alteration

My first trophy was in late December '08 in LBP, my first PS3 game. I didn't know what I did, but *ping*. I played games for fun with trophies as a bonus, but when I got a platinum first, I really started paying attention to them.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    I actually didn't care what the trophies were before until I got my first platinum and then I was always looking forward to hearing that "ding" again and again and again and again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    "wtf? "
    This pretty much sums it up for me; I had no idea what they were and never bothered looking into them until I started playing Dragon Age: Origins (my 1st ) when all I had left was 2-3 trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    when the first one popped i thought, "and so me quest begins...................."
    This is exactly what I thought after the DA popped up.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    I actually said "wtf", I didn't know what it was.
    This pretty much sums it up for me.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Final Fantasy XIV Guru

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    It was either for Dead Space or the Bigs 2. Don't know for sure because they have no time stamps.

I actually don't remember how I felt when they first poped up.
    If you go to PSN site and sign in it has time stamps for each trophy but some say year 0001 for me lol
    PlayStationŽNetwork

Signature created by: DaRe_xLw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12