Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Looks like that's it, my friends

This is a discussion on Looks like that's it, my friends within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by CallmeNasty I sense the fact that you don't understand why people post this kind of stuff. First ...

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    I sense the fact that you don't understand why people post this kind of stuff. First off, everyone on this site is like one big giant family who enjoy gaming. We all help each other, and do one thing we all know and love. Not meaning to be rude, but people on here care for each other. Also, people who have been gaming for 20 years? That's like an achievement man. Everyone on here treats each other like there in their own family. Not meaning to be rude though, so don't take it the wrong way.
    This ^, give the guy a break. I know the feeling & fear it sometimes. (espicially) with all these negative rumors for the next gen of consoles. As I said earlier, I'm only 20 & already have my moments of being burnt out. Hopefully for TC it's just another phase of that feeling & that he comes back, if not. So long..

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

I would recommend that you don't sell off your stuff just yet. Just have a break from it. What have you been doing with your time lately? If it is some other hobby then maybe focus on that.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Sedition View Post
    I would recommend that you don't sell off your stuff just yet. Just have a break from it. What have you been doing with your time lately? If it is some other hobby then maybe focus on that.
    Lately I've been basically reading and studying (getting ready for a postgraduate course) but tried playing World of Warcraft (probably my 1st pc game EVER) and not hooked me enough, I guess.

By the way, I really appreciate your comments and support. It's weird, because I've been a gamer for SO long, and it feels like a part of what I am

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah like everyone else no selling just box it up put it for later there may be a game that may come out that will awaken your Saiyan gaming mode!

Hopefully it wont take as long as Super saiyans 3 to awaken!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Like others have said, don't get rid of your stuff just yet. If you've been gaming for as long as you say you have, it might just be that somewhere down the road you'll find that passion for gaming again.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I was getting a little burned out, then I found Persona 4, and have happily been playing JRPGs ever since. Take some time away from games, and consider trying some different genres when you return.

Rainbow in the dark

yeah its called a gamedip my friend, in a few weeks you'll be playing one game after another again. you'll look back at this thread and feel mighty silly about the scene you just made.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    yeah its called a gamedip my friend, in a few weeks you'll be playing one game after another again. you'll look back at this thread and feel mighty silly about the scene you just made.
    Unfortunately, this is not the first time this happens. Fistr time was about 5 months ago or something like that

Check Those Corners

So, is that it?

Crocodile Hunter

This is a 2 week old thread man o.O

Sig by Apokolypz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123