Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PS3: The First Console to Offer Amazon Instant Video

This is a discussion on PS3: The First Console to Offer Amazon Instant Video within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Gauss I may drop netflix for this, we'll see. I'm going to keep both for a few ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Gauss View Post
    I may drop netflix for this, we'll see. I'm going to keep both for a few months and see what happens. Netflix is doing some things good, but youre just lying to yourself if you aren't admitting their really lagging on the movies front.
    Depends, if your one of those that has to have the blockbuster movies/shows that just came out on netflix. Then sure you will be disappointed and you'd have no right to be. Now if your one of the ones that like the massive selection of new and older movies/shows and like to explore what all it offers. I'd disagree and no one would be lying to themselves. Of course I'm one of those guys. I've seen so many movies I've never heard of that were instant classics in my eyes. I've also seen my fair share of shitty movies too. But to say Netflix is lacking? Only true to the impatient people that want more for the cheap price they are paying.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Revelations 19:16

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Never heard of Crackle, and wasn't BlockBuster's online service dead ? I did forget about Hulu, though.
    nope, BB online isnt dead. I actually still use it for the DVD by mail service in conjunction with streaming netflix and hulu. the blockbuster by my house is still going strong, so i pay for the dvd service and then swap it out for free with an in-store rental. Works out pretty good.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by djthaiboxer View Post
    nope, BB online isnt dead. I actually still use it for the DVD by mail service in conjunction with streaming netflix and hulu. the blockbuster by my house is still going strong, so i pay for the dvd service and then swap it out for free with an in-store rental. Works out pretty good.
    I couldn't even tell you where a BB is anymore. All of the ones I know of have closed up due to Netflix, Gamefly, and RedBox.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Revelations 19:16

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    I couldn't even tell you where a BB is anymore. All of the ones I know of have closed up due to Netflix, Gamefly, and RedBox.
    Yea i knew a guy that used to work there...he stated that only the blockbusters with great business or "regular" customers are staying open. There used to be 3 within 5 miles of me, now there is only the 1. Hollywood Video used to be here to, but they are long gone!
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123