hows playstation move

This is a discussion on hows playstation move within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i have been saving up my money so i can get a new game.i was thinking of getting the move ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

hows playstation move

i have been saving up my money so i can get a new game.i was thinking of getting the move but i wasn't sure.i have a coupe questions:
    1.is it like the wii in which you just have to point it at the screen and it moves or do you have to use the analog sticks to look/move?
    2.how many decent/worthy of buying games are their?
    3.are the accessories like the guns and stuff worth it? do they help?
    4.can i just swap out for the normal dualshock or do i have to use the move controllers?
    5.do the training/fitness games really help with physical fitness?
    6.overall,is it fun?

it would be much appreciated if you could answer my questions.thank you all.

NSFW

1. It's kinda both.... In some game it's Wii-like and other it's analog stick. In some games though you don't really have to point at the screen, but just turning.

2. There is at least 5 games, I really like:
    • Playstation Move Heroes
    • Medieval Moves
    • Tumble
    • Dead Space Extraction
    • Carnival Island
    • Echochrome II
    3. I don't know..... I don't really think it would make that big of a difference

4. In some games you can use the analog stick, but some you have to use the move controller. In many games, you hold the dualshock/ navigator in the left hand and the move in the right.

5. I don't have any, but after a good hour or two playing Carnival Island, my arms gets a bit tired... so I think they work... don't know though.

6. I think it's fun and a good change sometimes. There is many casual games though... but if you like that, It's a good buy.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 4 - Silver

all right thanks.i think i might get it.thanks for the information.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

It's a casual kinda of thing. If your into the Wii then your into the Move. It's not that great or at least I couldn't get into but of course all the kids can. (My niece, friends kids) they are always on that sheet.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Chuck Norris Approved.

I gave mine to my friends daughter. It is a gimmick and fade to be blunt.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

MK Plat = Overrated

I enjoyed it a lot. I have to admit though, you need to check out all the games that are available for it. You may not be into them. I enjoyed Sports Champs a lot to the point of ing it. Also, Tumble is a great game. I tried the Medieval Moves demo and couldn't get into it. I haven't tried it on Heavy Rain yet though. I'm waiting to get a Navi controller as holding the DS3 in one hand doesn't feel right to me. I am, however, excited about Sorcery coming out next month. It looks pretty bad ass. Hopefully they put out a demo for it.

Legalize it...

I like it. Sports Champions, High Velocity Bowling and Planet Mini Golf are a lot of fun. Ive played Dead Space Extraction and House of The Dead 3 with it also and they were fun too. But for a game like Killzone 3 or something big, Id prolly only use the Dual Shock...

Lvl 4 - Silver

so they have trophies,right?at least most of them

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by lukas View Post
    so they have trophies,right?at least most of them
    all games released now have trophies....it's mandatory

i didn't really enjoy my move that much. once i got my wife a 360 for her birthday and we got the kinect to go with it we never touched the move again. it just can't compare to the kinect. there are no real MUST HAVE games only a few that offer little fun. i traded mine in for kinect games and haven't regretted my decision yet

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 7 - Gold

with the upcoming game "sorcery" i think gettin' a PSMove is really worth it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I got one for free as part of a bundle. My mrs uses it for Dance Star Party occasionally, but I personally have never used it. I will stick to a standard controller.. I can't really see the benefit of it to be honest.
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

The Stereotype Killer

I have the Move and I only have a few games for it at the moment but it's pretty decent. Some of the games that are used for it aren't the best, but they aren't the worst either. It just depends on what kind of games you like to play I suppose.
    Twitter: Stereotypekillr
    Xbone: Stereotypekillr