Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What PS1,PS2 or PS3 Games You Regret Selling AND Might Repurchase?

This is a discussion on What PS1,PS2 or PS3 Games You Regret Selling AND Might Repurchase? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I sold Alice: Madness Returns, but wanna repurchase. I kinda regret selling my old Tak games, but I keep games ...

Buy my book, Alteration

I sold Alice: Madness Returns, but wanna repurchase. I kinda regret selling my old Tak games, but I keep games I know I'll get more use out of.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i've never sold a game but lost a few ones, lost gt and a cd of ff7 and some other games.

Hardcore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    I sold Alice: Madness Returns, but wanna repurchase. I kinda regret selling my old Tak games, but I keep games I know I'll get more use out of.
    For some reason, Sony had Tak 2 up on the US PS2 Collection for like 2-3 weeks and then took it down. I don't get why because the US PSN has games I'm not interested (13 PS2 Games) while the UK/PAL PSN has a few games I am interested in (43 PS2 Games) such as Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution and, um . . . . . . I forgot the others but Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution still sticks in my head that the US is getting screwed over on the PS2 PSN games while UK/PAL is getting flooded with PS2 PSN games.

Signature and Avatar done by apokolypz
    !~General Boosting and Blank General Friend Requests will be deleted. PERIOD.~!

Lvl 9 - Gold

OH WHY THIS PAINFUL THREAD? Back when I thought that every game was in print forever and that they would never run out.....................................................Feel like introducing my face against the wall.

Never even took off the plastic, traded it for Crash Party, 4 years later when I could handle english to the degree of enjoying RPGs......too late.

But my biggest regret in life, there´s no god:

Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Synthwave <3

Heavy Rain. I platinumed it on our other PS3, but we mostly use this account now so I want to get it again so I can replay it and Platinum it again. Love that game!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 9 - Gold

My biggest regret is Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Sold it to a friend at school to help me save up for my 1st PS3 back in 2007. Sold like 30 games to help me save up enough and that is my biggest regret and is the only game I would repurchase. The only problem is that my PS3 is no longer backwards compatible so I would only repurchase it if it was released as a PS2 classic or HD remake.

PRO Member

ps1 I never sold anything hell I still own them all.
    ps2 My devil may cry collection but with the hd set out now that is no longer a lose, gta vice city loved that game have no idea why I sold it.
    ps3 sold wet but got it again, sold heavy rain but got it again, ninja gaiden sigma sold it when i was all about trophys but now that I'm just enjoying finishing games again and only platinuming games I enjoy I might rebuy it to add with ngs2.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I got rid of a lot of PS1 games back in the day, but I've managed to hang onto the ones I would have regretted parting with, like Legend of Dragoon, Star Ocean 2 and Tales of Destiny 2.
    But I got rid of way too many PS2 games that I shouldn't have, and went crazy about a year ago tracking down as many as I could. Was able to rebuy Dark Cloud 1 and 2, Shining Tears, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and Valkyrie Profile 2. I'll be more careful in the future.

Final Fantasy XIV Guru

I have actually never sold any of my games. I am glad I didn't. I can't even count how many times I have gone back and replayed so many of my old PS2 games. Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Kingdom Hearts , Etc.

Now they are being re-released as remastered collections. lol

Signature created by: DaRe_xLw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12