Zen Studios has been busy . . . lots of pinball coming to the PSN soon!

This is a discussion on Zen Studios has been busy . . . lots of pinball coming to the PSN soon! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey pinball fans you might be interested to know that Zen Studios will have some more games coming out very ...

Synthwave <3

Zen Studios has been busy . . . lots of pinball coming to the PSN soon!

Hey pinball fans you might be interested to know that Zen Studios will have some more games coming out very soon on the PSN!

Avengers Assemble, the DLC for Marvel Pinball will give us 4 brand new tables and will release this Spring.

Zen Pinball 2 has just been announced to also release on the PSN this Spring. For anyone that has already purchased Zen Pinball or Marvel Pinball it will be available as a free update.
    It will be the same tables from Zen Pinball but with upgraded ball physics, new trophies and more social integration for playing and competing with your friends. It will also be available to download and play on the Vita!

Here are some videos for you to drool over:

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Legalize it...

Cool. Hopefully they make another Mini Golf game too...

Player Hater

Awesome. Zen Studios are responsible for the best Pinball games available. Love them.

Winter Is Coming

Thanks for the info, i'm a fan of zen pinball but i'm yet to try out the marvel pinball

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Synthwave <3

Yeah we can't wait either. You definitely gotta try Marvel Pinball. I think it's a little easier than Zen Pinball.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Winter Is Coming

I actually have Marvel Pinball already downloaded for the last few months I just haven't got round to playing them yet, I got slightly addicted to the Zen Epic Quest table today. My friends been nagging me to play Marvel for ages so think i'll finally give it a go tomorrow

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Lvl 4 - Silver

Very happy to hear about the upgrade to ball physics. I bought Marvel Pinball and really liked it, so went and got Zen Pinball, only to find it was pretty crap in comparison. I liked the tables, but I find it really hard to keep the ball alive. I'll be mucho pleased to find they have fixed that up when I next play it.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    I actually have Marvel Pinball already downloaded for the last few months I just haven't got round to playing them yet, I got slightly addicted to the Zen Epic Quest table today. My friends been nagging me to play Marvel for ages so think i'll finally give it a go tomorrow
    Cool, I like the Epic Quest table too. I like how your progress is saved on that table and the Ninja Gaiden table for a couple of the trophies. Have fun playing Marvel pinball tomorrow.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sedition View Post
    Very happy to hear about the upgrade to ball physics. I bought Marvel Pinball and really liked it, so went and got Zen Pinball, only to find it was pretty crap in comparison. I liked the tables, but I find it really hard to keep the ball alive. I'll be mucho pleased to find they have fixed that up when I next play it.
    Yeah I can't wait to see how it plays. I know what you mean. We got Marvel pinball first then bought Zen pinball and it was a big difference. It is so hard for me to keep the ball alive especially on the Shaman table. Maybe the trophies will be easier to obtain too. I can't wait to see what this is like on the Vita!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Check Those Corners

Got it from PS+ months back... was fun but it ended before I got into it. >_> I need to get marvel pinball and zen pinball back whenever I have leftover PSN money.

All That Jazz

As a pinball fan this makes me very happy. Looking forward to this upgrade. Will be nice to take it on the go with the Vita as well.
    = 42 - Every day I find it harder and harder to jump the generation gap.

"I'm so old, I remember when Pong was a new release, my controller had one button, and my console had wood paneling on it."

PSN: Jazzerman - Playstation MVP

Negator

Hopefully ZP2 will be easier than ZP...the difficulty was just uncalled for.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay