I think Red Dead Redemption hates me...

This is a discussion on I think Red Dead Redemption hates me... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I recently started playing it again, all restarted and stuff because I never fully finished the game and received my ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I think Red Dead Redemption hates me...

I recently started playing it again, all restarted and stuff because I never fully finished the game and received my 100% completion trophy. So I

start, going fine until that race with Bonnie...not far from the end of the race when you cross the bridge...I'm running towards it and it

automatically pushes me to either side of the bridge straight into the gorge below. No matter how many times I repeat this, it always happens.

Anyone know what is up (like really know why it's doing this to me)? It is quite frustrating because I want to win the race against her but this is

the only thing that is stopping me. Thanks.

дурак

Have you been behind Bonnie or in front of her? My guess is she pushed you off as you went across the bridge or something. That's the only thing I can think of. That or you are hitting something on the bridge as you go across and it knocks you to the side. Can't really remember the game too well, since it's been almost a year since I played it.

Oh also, if you have a particular subject about a game remember to post it in it's correct subforum. Just a little tip.

Red Dead Redemption

No need to make another thread now, a mod will most likely move it.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 4 - Silver

I actually had that same problem at the same spot while i was playing it on my Xbox. I tried it over and over and it kept doing it but then i went on too a new game for awhile and when i came back to red dead it didnt do it the very next time i tried the race so i dont actually know what happend or why but it seemed to fix itself for me.. Its very frustrating i know

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I had that exact same problem too. Totally turned me away from playing and completing the single player.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I don't think this ever happened to me, actually. There were a few instances during the game when I inexplicably veered off course while horse-riding, but never at the point you mentioned. Strange...

PRO Member

well I had no problems at all or I can say is you have a bugged disc it seems ..but best of luck with it.

Rainbow in the dark

its the horse thats glitched, it appears to be suicidal
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty