New PSN Friends

This is a discussion on New PSN Friends within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; my bro recently got banned and sony told him there was no way to get his account back so he ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

New PSN Friends

my bro recently got banned and sony told him there was no way to get his account back so he started a new psn id and his trophy hunting days started over too. he is really bummed about it and hasnt started really trophy hunting again yet but he has no psn friends and has no way to remember who was on his friends list either (besides the few ppl he really knew).... so if u feel like havin a new friend on ur list plz add him just say where ur from
    his PSN is x_U__MAD__BRO_x there are 2 underscores before and after MAD... thanks for looking and have a nice day

Sig By Bladia

Rainbow in the dark

uhm even if your account gets banned you can still check the messages received by your previous friends including there full id name... so whatever
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Lvl 2 - Bronze

when he called sony the guy told him he had ran into an admin and the admin decided to ban him for his vulgar name and then let him change his psn id but everything had to be wiped clean... so only thing he got to kep was the stuff he purchased from psn

Sig By Bladia

Quartercircle Forward.

It feels like if I add some one with the nametag: ''x_U_MAD_BRO_x'' that he will try to troll me

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Regional Manager of War

I will add him but I'm not a huge online kinda person unless its Uncharted and MW3 but I don't own those games . I wouldn't be surprised if he deleted me...I'll add him sometime tommorow

Rainbow in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by FearKratos511 View Post
    when he called sony the guy told him he had ran into an admin and the admin decided to ban him for his vulgar name and then let him change his psn id but everything had to be wiped clean... so only thing he got to kep was the stuff he purchased from psn
    It cant be much worse than the name WOMAN-BEATER *that name is real i kid you not* and this guy got banned yes but didn't get the restrictions that you mentioned
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Banned but everything got wiped? Nah sorry that's a lie. On Sony's side I think I should add. They just can't be bothered restoring his trophies. If your brother can't pick a decent PSN Username then the fault falls on him for the outcome. I've see a shitload of names that should be banned. About 80% are CoD kids and the rest are people in they're 20s and 30s who refuse to grow up. Unfortunately, your brother got caught. I'd say Microsoft have a better system for the usernames than Sony. They tend to force people to change they're usernames sooner than Sony. Sometimes they don't even charge you for the name change.

I'd like to add that I'm not attacking your brother here and I apologies if it seems like I am. I don't know him so making a judgement on his personality is something I have no right doing. I was only referring to most usernames that I've seen the past few years. Gets a bit boring.

Like D1mech already said, with a name like x_U__MAD__BRO_x, he will come across as a bit of a troller. I know a number of people with the exact same name. Again, it's really boring... Or maybe I am.

Anyways, exactly what does your brother play? You may find people in the sections of those games. If its CoD's then you'll find a lot of people looking for people to play with. BF3, regardless of it being a broken game(console version), it's very active. Head over to battlelog the BF3 section here to look for players if BF3 is something he enjoys. Just watch though. He may get a bit of bother for his new username on a websites forums.

Right well seeing as I've rabbled on enough here I have to end my post right... With a dance.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    It cant be much worse than the name WOMAN-BEATER *that name is real i kid you not* and this guy got banned yes but didn't get the restrictions that you mentioned
    Sorry for the doubt post but here is a few that I have seen recently:

inyourmum
    inyourgran
    NastyYankStabber(not American)

All XBOX Live names lol. A few really bad ones on PSN but can't remember at this moment. XBOX Live names are definitely the worst I've seen recently.

Regional Manager of War

I was fortunate because I got banned last year for having a "offensive PSN ID" which was ICY_Wiener. I have seen worst names ever since but I only lost my trophies but they allowed me to keep my purchases so I didn't lose anything of value.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Really? That's mild. I have a guy on my list with a username basically saying molester. I won't post his actual username but it's moe lester. Maybe Sony Admins are really dense?

I think they wipe your trophies as a sort of Moderated punishment. It's a smart idea. But really harsh on trophy hunters.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Dude...honestly...if I saw a request from "x_U__MAD__BRO_x" out of the blue I'd think "What a d!cK"

That's just my honest take on it. Not knowing your brother from Adam, that is what I'd think out of the box.

It doesn't take much to come up with a screen name.

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Lvl 2 - Bronze

well thanks for looking everyone... if u dont want to add him its cool... hes not a troll btw we just was bein dumb the night he made the new psn, hes just a regular trophy whore like myself

Sig By Bladia