Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

EA Suicide Watch Thread - The company isn't sinking! It's a feature.

This is a discussion on EA Suicide Watch Thread - The company isn't sinking! It's a feature. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i find it hilarious out of all the companies in the voting, EA is the only one that takes it ...

INTJ

i find it hilarious out of all the companies in the voting, EA is the only one that takes it very seriously

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    i find it hilarious out of all the companies in the voting, EA is the only one that takes it very seriously
    It damages their stocks. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    Well I can't speak bad about EA considering I'm buying BF4, but they are honestly sinking. You'd think Adam Orth is an idiot, but blaming the fanbase for having an opinion is just as worse. As much as I hate seeing people lose they're jobs, EA needs a major reconstruction. Their policies, DLCs, online passes, microsoft, and all that other bullshit needs to fly out the window. Fire money hungry power feasting cynical bandits who have no idea what gaming is.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Here is why EA sucks balls (well, one reason I can personally attest to) :

I purchased the NHL 13 collector's edition, which was to come with "$40 worth of bonus in game content". The content was a few packs of player cards in Hockey Ultimate Team. I put the codes in, it accepted them, I downloaded an add-on...and got no in game content.

After doing a little digging online, I saw this was a known issue. They have known about it since December. I did this on March 31st. They had not corrected it, nor did they have a system in place to make it easy to get the error corrected.

I spent THREE HOURS (literally, not an exaggeration) between live chat and on the phone and spoke to three different reps. All for an issue known for four months. At least I got a solution at the end of those three hours. Okay, I'm lying, I didn't get a solution.

My information was taken down and has to be passed on to their hands on team. The team will manually add the missing content into my account. It will take FOUR WEEKS. Four f'ing weeks to fix their mistake and just give me the content I'm owed. No bonus pack or even a coupon to make up for the hassle. Just a "Sorry, but it's four weeks or nothing" from the rep.

By the time the jackoffs fix this mistake, I won't need the content. I'll have progressed enough on my own to not need the items. They would have been a great boost to start me off.

Thanks EA!

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456