Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sony Cancels PSN's Qore

This is a discussion on Sony Cancels PSN's Qore within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I didn't mind Qore even when it was free and didn't get any free stuff anymore. But, I stopped downloading ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I didn't mind Qore even when it was free and didn't get any free stuff anymore. But, I stopped downloading them cause they stopped showing that month's blu-ray and video game releases and like other people have already stated that they didn't have any content that you couldn't already find on the web and it wasn't worth DL 1.5G or more file for nothing I wanted and beside we have Pulse which is pretty much the same.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    . I just don't think Qore was worth the money, but for free for PS+? It was not the worst form of news.
    the news gets leaked usually days before it comes out and if it isn't leaked it's usually shit thats already been said.

the best example would of been the portal 2 qore. the only thing cool in that whole entire episode was the valve studio pics. There was zero new information, zero new stuff about the game, and more.

a week later Xbox live had a portal 2 thing just like it. It even had new footage of the single player campaign, multiplayer campaign, and more. and this is from the Xbox version, which is the least well-treated version of portal 2.

and i didn't have to pay some qore subscription to get it, it's a free video that comes with a ton of other useful videos every week on xbox live (Tricks and tips, Achievement whore videos, A Summary of events like at E3 and such with new footage of stuff, Major Neilson Interviews/Info explosions every now and then, etc. Every week)

hell, nintendo has a better newsletter than sony and their hosts make me want to gouge their eyes out and all sorts of decapitation.

WHO DAT!!!!

it was pretty much the same as the update given by Kristina Lee every month(pulse) but without downloading the huge Qore file. Dont like to see anyone lose their job tho.....bummer

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

a bit disappointed. downloaded core each month

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 4 - Silver

That's a bummer...I did notice the in the last few episodes the free stuff was nowhere to be found.

Currently Working On- Borderlands 2 52% Resistance: Burning Skies 40%

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    the news gets leaked usually days before it comes out and if it isn't leaked it's usually shit thats already been said.

hell, nintendo has a better newsletter than sony and their hosts make me want to gouge their eyes out and all sorts of decapitation.
    This is the case with everything though, so why is Qore/Pulse an exception? It's not.

As far as the Nintendo comment, no way. Your right about whats in bold about Nintendo, but that's it.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Saints Row IV

Free stuff were nowhere and must people didnt even use it (if they had it installed)
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    This is the case with everything though, so why is Qore/Pulse an exception? It's not.

As far as the Nintendo comment, no way. Your right about whats in bold about Nintendo, but that's it.
    have you seen the hosts for the nintendo newsletter videos

i mean pulse is boring but nintendo guys are like "SUP BRO IM TOTALLY KILLTACULAR HERE'S SOME TIPS ON HOW TO WIN IN KID ICARUS DUUUUUUUDE"

but yea, their newsletters are better because the videos give out tips on how to defeat certain enemies, find secret places, and stuff.

trying to find them on youtube now, but seriously the hosts make me cringe.

edit:

found em

(Also just realized their show just ended too, thank fuck)

Harvester of Souls

I didn't use it or watch it, but I thought it was supposed to be good Lolz. Then again, don't know of anyone that wasted time listening or watching it. hahaha. Least they may be able to put that money to good use, but we'll see.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12