Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

'Supposedly' Easy Platinums

This is a discussion on 'Supposedly' Easy Platinums within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Star Wars The Force Unleashed - Alot of people vote 6/10 or Moderate yet I find the game to a ...

Regional Manager of War

Star Wars The Force Unleashed - Alot of people vote 6/10 or Moderate yet I find the game to a total , you can die really fast on harder difficulties and the camera angle doesn't help.

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    There's a few games in mind:

• Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy: I'm not even done with the game yet, but it's not as easy as I keep hearing it was. I see myself die pretty often, and the collectibles are giving me troubles now. (I beat the game already, currently at 71%) It might be fast, but it doesn't mean it's easy. Time to look at our guide for help.
    I think if you played them previously on the PS2 you remember what to expect and how to do it. When it first came out i know that i didnt finish it 100% for years but i did it fairly easy on the HD

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by y2cloud View Post
    Matt Hazard I feel for you because I am on the same spot with the sniper and still can't get passed it. God of war useally on Titan there is something that always kills me over and over. I feel like an r-tard not being able to plat or even beat these games.
    Brutal isnt it! That f'ing wizard is absolutely useless. The first section of the Zeus battle in GOW3 had me raging on Titan. You'll get it in the end!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't think the Assassins Creed and Uncharted series are as easy to platinum as people say they are. Assassins has some annoying collectable trophies in each of their games plus some which involve some planning, like kill 10 people without getting hit in assassins creed 2 as they'd always run away. The Uncharted series are relatively hard in sections on crushing and each has had loads of treasures in them.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying their really hard but just not as easy as some people say they are.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed - Alot of people vote 6/10 or Moderate yet I find the game to a total , you can die really fast on harder difficulties and the camera angle doesn't help.
    That game was a pain in the ass unless you farmed a bunch of power and health points, then kept giving yourself superman injections every 10 seconds.

Get bent...

Dante's Inferno

Stuck on one of the Malebolge trials near the end of the game. There's one where you need to stay airborne for 8 seconds. I can't for the life of me seem to be able to do it. It's frustrating the hell out of me. I've checked videos online, game walkthroughs, etc. I know the procedure to do it, I'm just having the hardest time with it. I decided to just put it back on the shelf for a while and try again some other time.

I already had the for this game on my old ID and I don't recall it being this difficult. Maybe I've lost a step in my old age. Lol.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 9 - Gold

Many people feel that the Batman AA plat is relatively easy, but for the life of me, I just can't earn the medals required for the combat challenges. I always end up being hit out of a combo, or taking too much damage on the 3rd or 4th round, or something else that prevents me from achieving a high enough score. I eventually gave up on the game (hence why it's now at the bottom of my trophy list), though I may go back to it sometime and attempt those medals again. I'll be very out of practice though, so I don't really have high hopes!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Little Big Planet. Acing all levels is difficult and frustrating. Especially on the last ones.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Vive La Révelation!

I always heard that Heavy Rain was easy, and it was except for that dang "See all Endings trophy" erghhhh!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Up the Irons!

God of War I/II/III : The challenges...

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Definately aggreee!

Right now I'm stuck on Hades in Titan mode on GOW III. Beat the game on titan mode is the only one left I need.

O_o

Splatterhouse - So many cheap deaths make Eric rage!

Lvl 7 - Gold

I agree w/ the Matt Hazard suggestion - i'm at 91% atm and have zero plans to plat it anytime soon. The was was annoying as hell to play through on normal, let alone difficult. (or whatever the hard mode was called). the last level is ridiculous.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Many people feel that the Batman AA plat is relatively easy, but for the life of me, I just can't earn the medals required for the combat challenges. I always end up being hit out of a combo, or taking too much damage on the 3rd or 4th round, or something else that prevents me from achieving a high enough score. I eventually gave up on the game (hence why it's now at the bottom of my trophy list), though I may go back to it sometime and attempt those medals again. I'll be very out of practice though, so I don't really have high hopes!
    This. While it wasn't insanely difficult once you get the battle system down, it was somewhat painful. Not the hardest, but not "easy" at all.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Playing the game properly (not quitting to XMB after wrong answers), and without internet access, Trivial Pursuit is nigh on impossible. The x10 score multiplier trophy requires something like 67 correct answers in a row.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Tomb raider Anniversary, Sly 3 and Shadow of the Colossus. I hate time trials with a passion.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by bigstevieg85 View Post
    Playing the game properly (not quitting to XMB after wrong answers), and without internet access, Trivial Pursuit is nigh on impossible. The x10 score multiplier trophy requires something like 67 correct answers in a row.
    Yup without those three things you mentioned the game would be near impossible to Another game that isn't easy for me is

Madden 10

So many luck based trophies and difficult ones like Intercept Peyton Manning three times.....in a single game! There was so many play nows just for that one trophy..

the dead don't speak

Terminator Salvation. People kept telling me this game was a trophy mine but I got so frustrated with I gave up and never tried it again. Splatterhouse also got the best of me. Finished the game twice on the hardest difficulty setting then had to clear the arena mode where you have waves and waves of enemies to clear and you can't make a single bad move because it screws your rating and it takes forever and it's so repetitive.

Bleh.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by bigstevieg85 View Post
    That is why I hate when people rate things Very Easy, but it is only easy because you used a guide. FF13-2 was like this. It got so many Very Easy scores but without a walkthrough indicating where to find certain monsters, how to unlock endings etc. that game wouldn't be so easy.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I dunno if Enslaved is really easy and I just really suck at the game or if its just that uniteresting to me to pick it up and finish it off. I really need to finish it but I make up excuses not to play it. Collecting tech orbs and chasing the dog in less than 35 secs on that damned cloud are frustrating me quite a bit.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast