Where Can I Import Games?

This is a discussion on Where Can I Import Games? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Can anyone suggest a reliable, reasonably priced retailer that imports PS3 games to the UK? I have a growing list ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Where Can I Import Games?

Can anyone suggest a reliable, reasonably priced retailer that imports PS3 games to the UK?
    I have a growing list of titles that I'm desperate to play, but they are constantly being delayed or will never actually get a PAL release. They are:
    • Red Seeds Profile (Deadly Premonition on 360)
    • Naughty Bear: Gold Edition
    • Man Vs Wild with Bear Grylls
    • Jurassic: The Hunted
    • Cartoon Network: Punch Time Xplosion (UK release May)
    • Back To The Future (constantly delayed)
    • Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes Del Ring
    Iíve been looking on Amazon, Ebay etc, and whilst they are available, I would rather have a company I can regularly use. In a similar way, I rely on shopto.net for all my pre-orders. I am very wary of random users with little or no feedback available, so would much prefer this option.
    Many Thanks

Plats-O'-War!!

Have to tried Play-Asia.com? I think they do imports to the UK. Not sure though

EDIT: Never mind. I think they don't. Sorry

illegal in 9 countries

eBay's your best bet.

I use Play-Asia from time to time to get rarities like the Japanese version of 50 Cent, but I picked up other hard-to-find titles like Jurassic: The Hunted and Blitz The League II on eBay. Most of my eBay purchases are from UK-based stores selling new copies rather than individual sellers flogging used games.

365games.co.uk (same company as ozgameshop.com) often has lesser-known and limited availability titles too.

☆ Zzz...Zzz... ☆

These two are pretty awesome, admittedly VGP looks abit naff with it's layout but it's on the same level as PA with it's service which is great, and I've ordered from them many times before and had no issues. These are pretty much my go-to sites for US imports mind you.

https://www.planetaxel.com/

Welcome to Video Games Plus Online

I'm the same as you when it comes to pre-orders, though I alternate between shopto or amazon, depending on what place has better free incentives and price, and anything that I'll need to import because of a delayed release in the EU is either of the two sites above, again depending on what place is cheaper/added incentive to go with one site over the over.
    ~★|Avatar and Sig made by the amazing Auburn|★~

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Kupo View Post
    These are pretty much my go-to sites for US imports mind you.

Nice, thanks for that. I've been looking for some US import sites. Most if not all of the big ones (Amazon, Gamespot etc) don't export games or are wickedly over-priced. Planet Axel has some bargains.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Kupo View Post
    These two are pretty awesome, admittedly VGP looks abit naff with it's layout but it's on the same level as PA with it's service which is great, and I've ordered from them many times before and had no issues. These are pretty much my go-to sites for US imports mind you.

I'm the same as you when it comes to pre-orders, though I alternate between shopto or amazon, depending on what place has better free incentives and price, and anything that I'll need to import because of a delayed release in the EU is either of the two sites above, again depending on what place is cheaper/added incentive to go with one site over the over.
    Fantastic - thank you. Thats just what I was looking for.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by bigstevieg85 View Post
    Fantastic - thank you. Thats just what I was looking for.
    I had a look at Planet Axel, it has most of the games you want.

I blew $330 there last night

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    I had a look at Planet Axel, it has most of the games you want.

I blew $330 there last night
    It sure does! Although no Red Seeds Profile, which is the one I want most! Just cant bring myself to spend £55, which is what its going for brand new from an Amazon seller.

Crocodile Hunter

$330 gone just like that? fuck you lol. im spending my money on a new car -.-

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Another thumbs up for VGP from me, ordered quite a few items off them and been really impressed with the speed of delivery and packaging.