Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

$1200 Resident Evil 6 Plat Edition Announced

This is a discussion on $1200 Resident Evil 6 Plat Edition Announced within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Just the thought of this is making me laugh, the shit people will pay ridiculous ammounts of money on... wow...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just the thought of this is making me laugh, the shit people will pay ridiculous ammounts of money on... wow

LLWS 2010|The Price is Right : Decades|Trine 2|Rock Band 2|Monopoly Streets|Assassins Creed 2|NFS Shift|Family Game Night & 3|Dante's Inferno|Sonic Generations|Madden 10&11|Little Big Planet|Arkham Asylum|Toy Story 3|Heavy Rain|Infamous| Fallout 3|Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands|GoW 1,2,3 & Origins Collection|Borderlands|CoD [email protected]|Mw2|Sly 1&2|Sonic's Genesis Collection|Jak: Precursor Legacy

PRO Mimbur

I won't even spend that much on gaming this year.

Harvester of Souls

Damn shenanigans.. Think the marketing dept of Capcom got high and bumped their goddamn heads on this one... WHAT THE SHIT!? :blankstare:

Now for this price, I'd expect maybe a limited edition PS3 or 360, the jacket of Leonor better yet a S.T.A.R.S. OR BSSA uniform(COMPLETE uniform mind you), the game, and ALL FUTURE DLC free.. THAT may be worth a price like that. But One coat, the game, and some phone covers that don't even know will fit or work.

Only in Japan would they take to something like that. They're a bit more into paying out the ass for special editions, though I'm sure it would sell here to, just saying I wouldn't buy it or think on it even if had that much to waste. Only thing would be the collector's value down the line, but I could probably have a higher quality one made for less and more authentic than Capcom's cheap shit.

Can't really say I'm surprised by such a lame attempt at money. Maybe this is so they can sell the 5,000 of these, multiply that to whatever profits made and add to the game sales to boost fact it's not going to sell as good and prove Action<<<<Horror Lol. Just saying.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

sometimes i wish i was filthy rich....

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Damn shenanigans.. Think the marketing dept of Capcom got high and bumped their goddamn heads on this one... WHAT THE SHIT!? :blankstare:

it's capcom, their marketing team is always high as shit.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

LOl this will barely sell actually it might not even sell unless they find some hardcore re fan who must have it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kianstrike View Post
    I hope that jacket will help me survive zombie apocalypse.
    LOL the jacket is sprayed with anti-zombie repellent and weapon damage is increased when worn.

Ghost Assassin

Wait... Hell nooooooooo; I take that back! Who in their right mind would buy this? $1200 is just going too far.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123