Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Legend of Dragoon coming to the Store 5/1

This is a discussion on The Legend of Dragoon coming to the Store 5/1 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Awesome! I have like 1 3/4 copies of this game, but I'm going to buy it off the store. Maybe ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Awesome! I have like 1 3/4 copies of this game, but I'm going to buy it off the store. Maybe when I go back home I can finally finish it with my brother. We tried beating it before I left for basic, but since I was playing on the PS2 I couldn't get to the third disc cause it apparently always froze on the last boss on the second disc. It was very saddening.

Anyone who likes RPG's and hasn't played this should buy it and play it, seriously one of the best RPG's I've ever played.
    You shouldn't have done that.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
    Awesome! I have like 1 3/4 copies of this game, but I'm going to buy it off the store. Maybe when I go back home I can finally finish it with my brother. We tried beating it before I left for basic, but since I was playing on the PS2 I couldn't get to the third disc cause it apparently always froze on the last boss on the second disc. It was very saddening.

Anyone who likes RPG's and hasn't played this should buy it and play it, seriously one of the best RPG's I've ever played.
    Yea there seemed to be a data flag that wouldn't trigger if you played any disc before the 3rd one on a PS2, at least that's what happened to me, when I replayed it on the PS2, I even borrowed 2 different friend's copies and started from the begining while in college to try and see if my copy was messed up somehow, but same result...
    I ended up getting around the issue by bringing my PS1 up the following semester, played the 1st 2 discs on that and went over to the PS2 (and a seperate save file on a different memory card) for discs 3 & 4.

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Yea there seemed to be a data flag that wouldn't trigger if you played any disc before the 3rd one on a PS2, at least that's what happened to me, when I replayed it on the PS2, I even borrowed 2 different friend's copies and started from the begining while in college to try and see if my copy was messed up somehow, but same result...
    I ended up getting around the issue by bringing my PS1 up the following semester, played the 1st 2 discs on that and went over to the PS2 (and a seperate save file on a different memory card) for discs 3 & 4.

Toggle Spoiler

Albert always ended up dying on me in boss battles, which is where almost all your xp comes from, so he was like 3-4 levels behind my other two characters. I couldn't fix the problem though, I had sold my PS1, and didn't have a way to get my save onto my PS3 to get past that part. I recently picked up a memory card USB thing for like $2. I'm going to beat this game one way or another..just hopefully don't have to start over.
    You shouldn't have done that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12