Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 170

Trophies that made you mad... bro?!

This is a discussion on Trophies that made you mad... bro?! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The Versus trophies on Resident Evil 5 [ Army of One , Eye of the Tiger , The Team that ...

  1. #121
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    Nookie_Egg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    489
    Reputation
    7

    The Versus trophies on Resident Evil 5 [Army of One , Eye of the Tiger , The Team that slays together... and We will survive ].
    These were SUCH a fucking grind and took me 5 boosting sessions just to get the team ones, as for some reason the trophies just would not pop. Doesn't help that the versus is the worst thing I have ever played, RE5 is NOT meant for a deathmatch!!! The solo ones weren't as bad but still took some boosting.

    The one that I'm working on that's a motherfucker is the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Team Missions. Partly because the lag is often unbearable, and partly because I'm fucking shit which doesn't help matters. I'll get it eventually
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [


  2. #122
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    AJ826's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    0

    I gave up on platinuming GT5 after an hour of repeating each X1 challenge. I can't do better than silvers, so the "all gold" trophy is far from feasible without a wheel.

  3. #123
    PRO Member
    Roswellian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    27

    [top]Trophies that made you mad... bro?!

    1) Dead Space 2
    2) Hard to the Core
    3) Finish the game on hardcore difficulty with only 3 saves and no checkpoints
    4) Died a good couple of times just before my first save resulting in me starting from scratch again. The opening sequence is imprinted on my brain





  4. #124
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    lucy diamond's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dantooine. I'm on Dantooine.
    Posts
    463
    Reputation
    8

    The Story Teller trophy in Batman: Arkham Asylum.

    This is not a difficulty related anger. This is an exceptionally annoying trophy for two main reasons.

    Reason 1) Both choices for achieving this trophy are annoying as all get out. You can either wait a year and specifically be home on 12 different holidays to load up this game and visit this squatty loser psycho or you can completely BURN an hour of your life and change the clock on your PS3.

    Reason 2) is purely philosophical with me. Batman refuses to kill, but these random psychos he "let's live" continue to kill others which puts their deaths on his hands anyway. If he had just taken the lawless opportunity to waste this [email protected] in the 60's, many MANY innocent people would have been alive. Bottom line, this villain poses absolutely NO threat to anyone in the Punisher's world.

    Here's how that goes:

    Calendar Man: "Hi, I'm huge, squatty, totally out of shape and one of my legs is much longer than the other. I'm obsessed with calendars and specific dates and I'm going to use those dates to plan hideous deaths of the ones you love"

    Punisher: [rams pistol into Calendar Man's mouth breaking out his front teeth] BANG!!! [pulls trigger] [proceeds to unload clip into Calendar Man's fat boring assssssssss!!!]

    Problem solved...everyone lives one more day a little happier until a REAL threat comes along.



    Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

    For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

    What are you doing right now? thread

  5. #125
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    dajmer79's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    64

    Sonic Unleased
    100% Clear

    Anyone who's played this game knows why. F*cking brutal game and hard as sh*t. I swear my sanity (and my controller) was close to breaking when I got the platinum.

    Click here for my platinum checklist
    and trophy guides


  6. #126
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    Jack-_-Krauser__'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by interseting View Post
    War Hero -RE5

    Sure, it's not as hard as some, but it's the hardest one I've had to do in awhile.

    Or I shouldn't have tried getting it with the AI partner. But I did get some help later with a friend because of 2 levels were being a bitch.

    I AGREE DAMN AI"S

    ~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_






  7. #127
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    goldberg_malta's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    5

    Man of thousand Holds (WWE), driving all cars (LA Noire), and it seems its going tho be finish the game in hardcore (Max Payne 3)

  8. #128
    Buy my book, Alteration
    Digitalman123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a very very... maaaaad wooorld
    Posts
    2,735
    Reputation
    80

    Balls of Steel in Duke Nukem Forever. The physics are terrible, so the ball keeps flying around at super-sonic speed at times right down between the flippers.


    Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

  9. #129
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    Jack-_-Krauser__'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    6

    WORSE TROPHY EVER

    Battlefield Bad Company 1

    I Am bad company

    Reasons:
    Too many hidden awards to unlock this shitty ass bronze. Here are a few awards i remember off the top of my head:
    52 kills (in a round)
    15 kills with grenades (in a round)
    11 kills with two different classes (in a round)
    50 boat kills (LifeTime)
    Kill 5 people with in 2secs of each kill (In a Round)
    1 on 1 by sea (in a round)
    1 on 1 by air (In a round)
    1 on 1 by land (In a round)
    kill 5 armor vehicles (In a Round)
    50 Avenger kills (Life Time)
    50 savior kills (Life Time)
    5 min as driver in a vehicle with passenger (In a Round)
    100 head shots with any sniper rifle (Life Time)
    2 kills per class (In a Round)
    destroy 5 vehicles of the same kind (In a round)
    Destroy 3+2 vehicles of the same kind (In a round)
    80 kills with a handgun (Life Time)
    20 head shots with a sniper rifle (In a round)
    4 road kills with any air vehicles (In a round)
    10 Kill Assists Points (In a round)
    1 Squad member trophy per Squad Member (In a round)
    Destroy 1 vehicle of each kind (In a round)
    Kill 5 tanks (In a round)
    destroy 3 vehicles of the same kind (in a round)
    Be the best squad (In a round)

    These are just the ones i remember off the top of my head there are still many more awards to do -_-
    Reason #2 Game Glitches alot worse game ever for glitches.

    10,002 kills
    Reason took a long time to reach.


    Battlefield 2
    Demolition man-20 kills by get 20 demolish kills

    Reason only curtain builds can fall and the builds have to take a massive damage to fall down on top of enemies.

    Dead Space 2
    Complete the game on hardcore

    Reason Only can save 3 times once the 3 saves are gone you cant save anymore. Took me around 10 days of consistent playing to get this trophy -_-

    Prototype 1
    Collect 200 land marks

    Reason Alot of land marks to find in New York

    Resident Evil 5
    War hero

    Reason: One hit you go into dying mode and if your partner's not close of enough you die. Plus the AI partner likes to just stand there and not heal you at times.

    ~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_






  10. #130
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    AJ826's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    0

    I feel like an idiot for not platinuming GOW1, since a lot of you are complaining about challenge of the gods being difficult.

    I got all of the trophies and beat the game in 2 days, except the "finish under 5 hours" one, because I don't like beating a game twice. The game was a breeze, I actually thought a lot of people platinumed it easy.



  11. #131
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Near-McTavish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    265
    Reputation
    4

    1) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
    2)
    Card Collection Master
    3) Collect 80% or more Ninja Info Cards
    4) A lot of Survival and Ranked Matches...A LOT... A LOT...A LOT
    "Roach? Ghost? Come in Ghost. Do you Copy?! Does ANYONE copy?!




  12. #132
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    The Shadows Rushed Me made me mad because you have to beat all chapters in one sitting without dying, saves & checkpoints! Haven't played it yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ826 View Post
    I gave up on platinuming GT5 after an hour of repeating each X1 challenge. I can't do better than silvers, so the "all gold" trophy is far from feasible without a wheel.
    I cannot stand Vettel anymore... off to 3-4 seconds gold of Vettel's challenges i.e Nurburgring & Suzuka! Not sure about controller how to beat!

    I can't say I give up but not sure who knows! I still cannot get the last sector time to save my life. I cannot get that cut down so I have decided not to do it.

    I just don't know. I am tired of spending so much time on it when I could focus on other games. But I need to stay determined.

    I hope to platinum it one day as if I ever do it's gonna be a while as not only impossible for me but still lots of other stuff to do.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  13. #133
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ826 View Post
    I gave up on platinuming GT5 after an hour of repeating each X1 challenge. I can't do better than silvers, so the "all gold" trophy is far from feasible without a wheel.
    No it's not. I did it without a wheel. That trophy is no question the hardest I've done though
    Last edited by grimydawg; 06-08-2012 at 04:18 AM.



  14. #134
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    MrCostari's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    1

    The 'Dead-Ball Expert' trophy in PES 2011. This is so frustating. I have to score 5 goals from direct free kicks. And getting fouls has the same chance as losing on beginner difficulty. C'MON NO wonder FIFA keeps getting better and beating PES with sales!

  15. #135
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    AJ826's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    The Shadows Rushed Me made me mad because you have to beat all chapters in one sitting without dying, saves & checkpoints! Haven't played it yet!



    I cannot stand Vettel anymore... off to 3-4 seconds gold of Vettel's challenges i.e Nurburgring & Suzuka! Not sure about controller how to beat!

    I can't say I give up but not sure who knows! I still cannot get the last sector time to save my life. I cannot get that cut down so I have decided not to do it.

    I just don't know. I am tired of spending so much time on it when I could focus on other games. But I need to stay determined.

    I hope to platinum it one day as if I ever do it's gonna be a while as not only impossible for me but still lots of other stuff to do.
    After the update (2.02 I think) they reduced the grip on all tyres by a large margin. If I were you I'd delete my game data, play it without updating (becareful though not to enter any screen besides the special events screen otherwise it'll freeze) and beat the challenge with maximum grip.

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    No it's not. I did it without a wheel. That trophy is no question the hardest I've done though
    Yeah so did a lot of others but how many laps did you have to put in?



  16. #136
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ826 View Post
    Yeah so did a lot of others but how many laps did you have to put in?
    It took me 1000s, especially on Suzuka. It would have take me even longer if I got a wheel though because it would take me a long time to adjust to it. That's like saying if you get a fight stick for fighting games, you'll be a much better player on them.



  17. #137
    The Deathly Rhythm
    Kratos06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    2,100
    Reputation
    114



    Batman Arkham Asylum - Freeflow Perfection

    This trophy took me forever to get because I didn't know how to start the combo, thanks to YouTube I finally got it right
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

    Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

  18. #138
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    AJ826's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    It took me 1000s, especially on Suzuka. It would have take me even longer if I got a wheel though because it would take me a long time to adjust to it. That's like saying if you get a fight stick for fighting games, you'll be a much better player on them.
    See, I wouldn't spend that much time on anything. I finished all of them on bronze within my first hour (combined) and said screw it, not even attempting silver. I disagree with your wheel argument, because although it'll take you a little while to adjust your driving to the wheel it'd be much much easier. I take it you've never driven in real life? The feedback you get from the steering wheel is crucial. Rather than frequently correcting your steering with the controller you'll be pretty much on the limit at all times, without having to be too careful.



  19. #139
    PRO Member
    Mickage's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    3

    World at War... Hardened war hero. The game was rediculously hard on Veteran lol



  20. #140
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ826 View Post
    See, I wouldn't spend that much time on anything. I finished all of them on bronze within my first hour (combined) and said screw it, not even attempting silver. I disagree with your wheel argument, because although it'll take you a little while to adjust your driving to the wheel it'd be much much easier. I take it you've never driven in real life? The feedback you get from the steering wheel is crucial. Rather than frequently correcting your steering with the controller you'll be pretty much on the limit at all times, without having to be too careful.
    There's a difference between driving/professional driver and playing a video game/simulation. You're not gonna be a much better player if you get a wheel. You won't be a better player on fighters if you get a stick. It's all about comfort. Unless you're some sort of pro driver, then be quiet. It would have taken me a long time to adjust plus doing the actual challenges. Either way it would have taken me the same amount of time to do the challenges more or less. As far as the part I put in bold, this is definitely in the top 5 in dumb questions I've been asked on this site. Not the dumbest, but pretty close to it



Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO