Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Trophies that made you mad... bro?!

This is a discussion on Trophies that made you mad... bro?! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I can't remember exactly or go find out but I know any "Challenge" modes from the GoW series & The ...

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I can't remember exactly or go find out but I know any "Challenge" modes from the GoW series & The collecting shards trophies from InFamous as well as (if I recall) Veteran difficulty on [email protected] all have enraged me.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by kratos06 View Post

Batman Arkham Asylum - Freeflow Perfection

This trophy took me forever to get because I didn't know how to start the combo, thanks to YouTube I finally got it right
    If you ever get Arkham City, there's a little trophy named "Freeflow Perfection 2.0". There's a chance it could make you cry.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Rangers F.C

Can't remember the name of the trophy and I have still failed to get it but its complete Flashpoint Dragon Rising on hard I just can't get past the beach landing mission bit where you have to defend the village , its driving me crazy because on hard there are no checkpoints and the bit am stuck at is the end of the mission , plus its the only trophy till the plat pops , haven't even tried it in a while any tips ???

The Deathly Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by grayghost View Post
    If you ever get Arkham City, there's a little trophy named "Freeflow Perfection 2.0". There's a chance it could make you cry.
    It probably will lol
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    There's a difference between driving/professional driver and playing a video game/simulation. You're not gonna be a much better player if you get a wheel. You won't be a better player on fighters if you get a stick. It's all about comfort. Unless you're some sort of pro driver, then be quiet. It would have taken me a long time to adjust plus doing the actual challenges. Either way it would have taken me the same amount of time to do the challenges more or less. As far as the part I put in bold, this is definitely in the top 5 in dumb questions I've been asked on this site. Not the dumbest, but pretty close to it
    I don't want to start a heated argument so I'll just take the defensive to get it over with. A LOT of GT5 players that use a DS3 and/or never driven/raced in real life feel so and from my experience that's always been the reason it's hard for them to adapt to a wheel. Again, the amount of feedback you get from the steering wheel (even gaming wheels) is CRUCIAL for traction. I'm sure everybody can testify to this.

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by AJ826 View Post
    See, I wouldn't spend that much time on anything.
    Unlike you and most people, I don't give up on stuff like gaming. I find what I do wrong and improve from there and try to improve my ability as much as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ826 View Post
    I don't want to start a heated argument so I'll just take the defensive to get it over with. A LOT of GT5 players that use a DS3 and/or never driven/raced in real life feel so and from my experience that's always been the reason it's hard for them to adapt to a wheel. Again, the amount of feedback you get from the steering wheel (even gaming wheels) is CRUCIAL for traction. I'm sure everybody can testify to this.
    Dude, I guarantee most people here have at least driven a car in their life. The part I put in bold is true. I can even acknowledge that, but it still would have taking me the same amount of time of commitment to plat the game. Now if you're talking about being competitive or what not and people on a controller can't beat people who race with a wheel, then I beg to differ. That's all subjective and it's all about comfort. That's the same argument with people in fighters who think they'll be much better with a stick.

Plats-O'-War!!

EDIT: Didn't mean to double post. Laptop froze while I was loading the page. My bad folks

Plats-O'-War!!

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard

Observe the Grenade

This trophy took me at the most 10 attempts. That was crazy as hell as it was the last trophy I needed for the

Infamous:

Rockhound

If anyone has played the 1st Infamous, you'll understand why this was a total pain

The Girl Gamer

The Sims 3
    Miracle Worker
    Complete 1,000 Wishes

It glitched on me twice. This is the first time for a trophy to glitch on me. Out of all the trophies in this game that could have glitched, this one was my last one I needed for platinum and it glitched on me twice. I finally unlocked it by deleting the Game Data and reinstalling it again.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard

Observe the Grenade

This trophy took me at the most 10 attempts. That was crazy as hell as it was the last trophy I needed for the
    That trophy was a total b!tch bro.

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Local Drunk

All trophies make me mad lol. Kamikaze in Heavy Rain is the one that comes mind, there are more just can't think of them atm.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 4 - Silver

I've got two that spring to mind..

Deadrising 2 - Zombie Genocide Master; Kill 72,000 zombies
    I had to do this 4 times. First time I ended up with 59k, the second attempt was 62k, third attempt was 69k the fourth time I got it.

Call Of Duty: World At War - Stabbed in the Heart; Complete all missions on the Eastern Front on any difficulty.

I decided to play through Veteran from the start. I must admit, it honestly felt a little easy at first... until I got to the last 2 stages. The last Russian missions. I was dodging literally 10 grenades every 5 seconds (not to mention the enemy AI was hitting me directly with the frag every 2nd or 3rd one). Its ridiculous. I don't think I have ever verbally abused my PS3 so much.

And the next one will definately be

Vanquish - Tactical Challenger -Complete all tactical challenges in VANQUISH

After attempting challenge #4 100 times (roughly) and only succeeding once, this game has completely psyched me out. Its on a big break for now. Once I do get the platinum though, I think I might just snap the disc. I know challenge number #6 is fucked up but wave #5 on challenge 4 got me everytime.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Lvl 6 - Silver

Call Of Duty Black Ops
    Down and dirty
    Complete Sog and the defector on veteran difficulty

Because of the stupid part with the barrels in Sog, took me 2 hrs to do that single part of the mission

Legend...Nuff Said

Skyrim...Master Criminal cause it is only...ONLY glitched on NON-ENGLISH VERSIONS!!! Seriously Bethesda, get your crap together and patch the game. You did it for Spain, France, and Germany...now get your crap in gear and get it patched for ASIA.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Gran Turismo 5

Sebastien Vettel Challenge

Hard to do with a Pad.

Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection

ARCADE KOMPETITOR

Known as one of the hardest fighting games to beat, took me 90 mins of trying and continuing to finally win, Shao Kahn was actually miles easier than Kintaro.

FIFA 12

Growing Club

85,000,000 Club Wealth is proper hard, I already threw like an extra 10 at the thing, spent 4 days buying rare bronze cards... And on the fifth day when the final deal went through... I could cry... I did it!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

im getting pretty frustrated with the challenge of the gods mode within god of war... im at 9/10
    -
    -

Saints Row IV

Quote Originally Posted by dajmer79 View Post
    Sonic Unleased
    100% Clear

Anyone who's played this game knows why. F*cking brutal game and hard as sh*t. I swear my sanity (and my controller) was close to breaking when I got the platinum.
    Man i dunno everyone complaining about how hard this game is.I breezed trough ALL the challenges.Just empire City got me stuck at night

In topic: My list:

WipeOut HD (ALL GOLD TROPHIES)

God they are INSANE
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ok nvm about challenge 9... im on 10 now and that is total bull....

Edit: Okey i actually rage quited the game for now...
    Last edited by gazlad; 08-15-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    -
    -

Lvl 6 - Silver

The Assassin's Creed III trophy where you have to beat those board games on hard!!!

F that trophy man.

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Get bent...

The trophy for climbing the blade pillars in GoW.

Fuck that thing. Seriously.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast