Which is a easier platinum

This is a discussion on Which is a easier platinum within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i just recently picked up just cause 2 fallout new vegas and prototype again. i wanna know which 1 is ...

PRO Member

Which is a easier platinum

i just recently picked up just cause 2 fallout new vegas and prototype again. i wanna know which 1 is a easier platinum to achieve.
    Awesome work done by Bladia

Regional Manager of War

I can tell you Prototype is the hardest one from those three choices and far from easy. I would go with Fallout NV because I hear Just Cause is just one long grind.

Lvl 9 - Gold

None of them are really easy, or take long, but I'd say go for Fallout. It's a fun game. Plat takes a while but you'll have fun getting it, not like Prototype...that Plat sucks so much.
    I don't know the trophies for JC2, but sounds like a fun experience too. I played the game and it was cool, the controls were weird though.

Anyway, good luck!

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Rainbow in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I can tell you Prototype is the hardest one from those three choices and far from easy. I would go with Fallout NV because I hear Just Cause is just one long grind.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_leyenda View Post
    None of them are really easy, or take long, but I'd say go for Fallout. It's a fun game. Plat takes a while but you'll have fun getting it, not like Prototype...that Plat sucks so much.
    I don't know the trophies for JC2, but sounds like a fun experience too. I played the game and it was cool, the controls were weird though.

Anyway, good luck!
    Really? i thought prototype was fairly easy
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    Really? i thought prototype was fairly easy
    Compared to the other games he mentioned hard difficulty can easily stop anyone from the , hell Pt can easily stop anyone due to a few events that require a near perfect run.
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 04-13-2012 at 09:23 PM.

PRO Member

a few perfect runs? sounds like i'll be restarting alot whenever i get around to prototype. wat are tips or advice for fallout NV? i completely screwed up on my fallout 3 build so a few tips on what to do and not do on NV would be very helpful
    Awesome work done by Bladia

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by gamer86 View Post
    a few perfect runs? sounds like i'll be restarting alot whenever i get around to prototype. wat are tips or advice for fallout NV? i completely screwed up on my fallout 3 build so a few tips on what to do and not do on NV would be very helpful
    Since you've played Fallout 3 I don't really need to explain combat to you. But if you want to you can start the game on Hardcore and get that trophy out of the way quickly. The last boss might give you problems even on Easy. However you can talk your way out of it, with a speech of 100.

For Hardcore mode remember to eat, sleep or drink (even if it's from an irradiated source). Also buy Doctors Bags, and lots of them. Healing is not instant, you heal over time. Keep that in mind. Also never go to Quarry Junction unless you ABSOLUTELY have to. Go around it, you will get slaughtered by Deathclaws.

Normally people choose either regular guns or plasma/laser weapons. Choose one and build up that skill. Keep any and all weapons (especially explosives) for the damage trophy for later.

You can find more in the trophy guide of the game:
    Fallout: New Vegas Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"