Whats the craziest trade in that u now regret

This is a discussion on Whats the craziest trade in that u now regret within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; this is a thread about that one trade u still kick yourself over when u think about it. mine would ...

PRO Member

Whats the craziest trade in that u now regret

this is a thread about that one trade u still kick yourself over when u think about it. mine would have to be the time when i went to my local gamestop for their 50% trade in deal and traded away every game i owned because it seemed like a really good deal at the time. i traded in about 11 games for 3 new 1's. even though i have built my collection of games back up i still remember that crazy trade i made. n the 3 new games i got were mass effect 2 resident evil 5 n marvel vs capcom3. i still shake my head to this day.
    Awesome work done by Bladia

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Any game that I have turned in over 3+ times. For example: I know for a fact that I can recall turning in COD4 multiple times since release & just repurchasing it when I want to play again.

But I've learned my lesson & no longer do it. I also resisted that 50% deal.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Left 4 Dead 2, GT5, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, Borderlands and Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland.

I really need to re-buy all of them.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Mafia 2 for the sole reason i cant find it in a shop anymore -_-

Awesome Sig by Curse

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    Any game that I have turned in over 3+ times. For example: I know for a fact that I can recall turning in COD4 multiple times since release & just repurchasing it when I want to play again.
    ^^This!!^^ I can't tell you how many times I've traded in games (multiple times btw), only to buy them all back . I stopped doing that, and to this day, I'm still paying for it. Thus the big ass backlog I now own

Regional Manager of War

I traded a mint condition Mewtwo pokemon card for wait for it...a Magnemite card. Till this day it haunts my dreams

Now this is Podracing

I remember my mum made me trade in my Pokemon Nintendo 64 console that was in near perfect condition. I got maybe $50 for it and its now valued at least $250.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I didn't really trade for all my deals some were actual sales. But here it goes:

Atari 2600 and every game ever made for that system close to 4500 60% of the games were boxed ($55,000 I got for it in 1994)

My PS2 Collection around 300 games to help a friend who needed money (My only regrets were only based on some games that I should have kept).

My stamp collection for a Colecovision and around 60 games.

My Sega Master System with close to a 100 games, 3 T-Grip controllers

Toggle Spoiler

, 5 D pads and 2 light guns. (Only regret was friend didn't use the money for food or rent and went to the strip joint instead. LOL.

Retired TGT Member

I traded in Portal 2, like an idiot. I had platted it yeah, but still. So I bought it from them, traded it in a few months later, then bought it again. I'm keeping it this time

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    I traded in Portal 2, like an idiot. I had platted it yeah, but still. So I bought it from them, traded it in a few months later, then bought it again. I'm keeping it this time
    I returned my copy, I played it for about 3 hours and was somewhere in the 3rd stage halfway thru the levels i think and i got bored with it. Like is that if for the whole game? i dnt wanna do that same crap for 9 stages each with 22 levels or whatever, reminded me of Wolfenstein and im like no not gonna happen

Sig by Apokolypz

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    I returned my copy, I played it for about 3 hours and was somewhere in the 3rd stage halfway thru the levels i think and i got bored with it. Like is that if for the whole game? i dnt wanna do that same crap for 9 stages each with 22 levels or whatever, reminded me of Wolfenstein and im like no not gonna happen
    Well you're solving test chambers the entire time, but there are some pretty crazy plot elements and the commentary is just phenomenal. This was highly touted as the best game of the year (it won many awards) and I loved it. The co-op is incredibly fun too.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

only final fantasy xiii. bought it plat ir sold it made new psn account rebought it

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It would have to be BF3 for me. I actually enjoyed the multiplayer. Then I bought a mic after I traded it in. I was like

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I regret ever trading in a game. It was dumb of me to do so and I kick myself for it. I am in the process of obtaining some of them again, which sucks.

Also I wish I knew what happened to my Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards. We moved and while unpacking they disappeared?!

Lvl 5 - Silver

I used to have a lot of awesome GBA games but I traded those a long time ago when I really started getting into the PS2. Now I don't ever trade/sell any of my games and I currently have over 200.

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Trading my Pikachu Tamagochi for 5 starter deck Yu-Gi-Oh cards >.<