Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65

God of War IV Pre-Order Boxes outed?

This is a discussion on God of War IV Pre-Order Boxes outed? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Chambers35 They say it's a Shooter?....so wrong. The fact that its possibly God of War IV is ...

  1. #41
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    They say it's a Shooter?....so wrong.
    The fact that its possibly God of War IV is what's so wrong. Let the series die instead of dragging it out. He killed almost all of the Gods, he died several times, what else is there left to do? I swear, everyday I check the forums, there's a new thread about God of War. Make a new IP and move on.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  2. #42
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    yes i have played GOW before.


    just keep tappin square with a quick time event every 5 minutes.
    Yup and for Mario you just keep running and pressing B.

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  3. #43
    Lvl 10 - Platinum
    MAXTHUNDER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,949
    Reputation
    81

    It's another Move compatible set of mini games.

  4. #44
    PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!
    Chaotically-Epic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mainly gaming on PC now.
    Posts
    2,905
    Reputation
    72

    South Africa are up to date?
    They, know about..video games? lol.

    Signature by DaRe_xLw





  5. #45
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    johnny_leyenda's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,111
    Reputation
    42

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    South Africa are up to date?
    They, know about..video games? lol.
    I know you say it as a joke but it's still a little offensive...
    Like when people say in South America we all live in the jungle.

    NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

  6. #46
    PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!
    Chaotically-Epic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mainly gaming on PC now.
    Posts
    2,905
    Reputation
    72

    I know you say it as a joke but it's still a little offensive...
    Like when people say in South America we all live in the jungle.
    My bad.
    Sorry.

    Signature by DaRe_xLw





  7. #47
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    South Africa are up to date?
    They, know about..video games? lol.
    ...yes. South Africa is one of the richest countries in Africa.

    Anyway, this looks cool, albeit fake, I hope this is true. It may be a FP combat game (as seen at the end of GOW 3, the first person sequence). However I don't think it would be that.

  8. #48
    worlds biggest welch fan
    nevetsteven2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Washington biosphere
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    63

    another one.
    0_o
    Sig By Me

    Mirrors Edge Platinum









  9. #49
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    The fact that its possibly God of War IV is what's so wrong. Let the series die instead of dragging it out. He killed almost all of the Gods, he died several times, what else is there left to do? I swear, everyday I check the forums, there's a new thread about God of War. Make a new IP and move on.
    I don't mind them making a new GoW, as long as they have an amazing plot behind it, not something half hearted.

    But the developers said they were making a new IP quite a while back, I think it was mentioned soon after III's release.

  10. #50
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Yup and for Mario you just keep running and pressing B.
    but b doesn't really do anything in most of the mario games.

    flawed argument.

  11. #51
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    KoKeX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    4

    O_O .... A shooter? Hahahaha! Mass Effect 3 ending, deja vu! X_X
    Platinums : Assassin's Creed II - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman: Arkham City - Dante's Inferno - Darksiders I - Dead Space - God Of War I - God Of War II - God Of War III - God Of War: Ascension - God Of War: Chains Of Olympus - God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta - Heavy Rain - inFamous - Mass Effect 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Uncharted II: Among Thieves

  12. #52
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    BlackListHunta's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    but b doesn't really do anything in most of the mario games.

    flawed argument.

  13. #53
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Deem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kerkrade, NL.
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    * R1...

    What shooter games shoot with R2?
    Red Dead Redemption, my friend. Though that's not really a FPS.
    Also, I still think this is fake. And shooter? Come on. As if Santa Monica is gonna throw everything that made the games a succes out the window, for a main entry. Maybe for a spin-off, but definitely not for IV. If that game is even coming, because as far as I know, it isn't.

  14. #54
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Deem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kerkrade, NL.
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    but b doesn't really do anything in most of the mario games.

    flawed argument.
    As if your original argument wasn't. You haven't even mentioned moving. I seriously dare you to finish any of the God of War games by doing nothing but pressing square every 5 minutes. Take the first one. You wouldn't even be able to get off of the ship's deck.

  15. #55
    The Deathly Rhythm
    Kratos06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    2,100
    Reputation
    114

    A shooter?? EPIC FAIL!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

    Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

  16. #56
    Quartercircle Forward.
    D1mech's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    760
    Reputation
    102

    I call fake.

    Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

    Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

    deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

    -My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

  17. #57
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    so it's no longer press square to win the game it's hold r2 and win the game

    ok.
    Silly fool. You press more than just square. I know the PS3 controller is a little different than the mouse and few keys you're used to, but damn.

    No worries. Definitely will NOT be a shooter. Plus, just a rumor at this point. Wouldn't mind another one myself. Epic games






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  18. #58
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    JustBreathe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Very true, maybe GoW IV will be Kratos in modern day wars running around with an assault rifle could work...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post

    :stare:

    Haha, ok thatís just funny!

  19. #59
    Plat. Blackjack Warrior
    SeabeeGR's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)
    Posts
    547
    Reputation
    33

    I just can see this as a shooter at all. I'll just wait for more news as it comes.

    Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

  20. #60
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    bobbyblitzed's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    816
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    so it's no longer press square to win the game it's hold r2 and win the game ok.
    if you can beat god of war games by just pressing square it shows you are playing the game on its easiest setting,i would suggest upping the difficulty a little.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO