Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Why does X numbers of plats mean NO life?

This is a discussion on Why does X numbers of plats mean NO life? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

RPG Master

Quote Originally Posted by ketakomet View Post
    That pretty much ends all arguments in this thread.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    apparently you cant count either
    2...3... whatever... how dare you

Quote Originally Posted by ketakomet View Post
    Nice one!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I haven't been told that I have no life but yeah I can understand why it would be frustrating hearing or reading someone saying that to you. Just ignore those people and continue trophy hunting and/or whoring fellow PS3 player!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I personally go hunting all the time, travel the world, and basically have become a legend, all while trying to collect platinum trophies. You can read all about my adventures on the internet, and while none of you may have the same adventures as I do, you all are akin to me in excitement for trophies.

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan View Post
    I personally go hunting all the time, travel the world, and basically have become a legend, all while trying to collect platinum trophies. You can read all about my adventures on the internet, and while none of you may have the same adventures as I do, you all are akin to me in excitement for trophies.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Got 19 plats hopefully getting my 20th soon with either Madden NFL 12 or when F1 2012 gets released on September 18th for the US

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    My kid doesn't live with me so what is your point? Some people like myself worked very hard to get to spending that much time on a PS3. You ever thought about how most people could work out of their homes? If your sleeping for 8 hrs then there is something wrong with you. I am guessing you never been in the military? BTW my wife has her on internet shop. When you can reach where I am in my life, then your opinion might matter to me.
    donkey u have missus n kid n spend all that time on ps3 i know exactly what ur life's like tut tut

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Also u keep going on about how far in life you are lol. Usually people who rant on about what they have in life etc, usually are trying to justify to themselves cos deep down u know u have a problem. 15 hours a day!!! on ps3!!!!! daily!!! wow i feel sorry for you.

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by mrbunt83 View Post
    Also u keep going on about how far in life you are lol. Usually people who rant on about what they have in life etc, usually are trying to justify to themselves cos deep down u know u have a problem. 15 hours a day!!! on ps3!!!!! daily!!! wow i feel sorry for you.
    ^^^^^ Have you ever heard of the edit button?

Rise Above

ima fulltime student married with 2 kids, work, i attend family activities and after school activities with my kids and i still have time to enjoy my hobby, video gaming

Angel of Death

I guess people just don't understand how to enjoy a game. I'm 16, yet some people say I have no life. I don't understand why because I have a girlfriend, I'm on the basketball team, I have a job, and i hang out with my friends a lot, and also play a shit ton of video games. Is that not the life of a teenager?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by flyingturk View Post
    I think everyone has their own opinions of what plats are to them. For me to achieve a plat it must be a game that I enjoy, hence the reason why I have so many 'uncompleted' games. To the others that actually think that X amount of plats makes you great gamer, let me break it down for you. You might have more plats than me, but I'll always have a bigger cock than you.
    don't be so sure!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    Mine came out to 93.3%. I sleep with my eyes open so I'm able to dream game. It's a talent, I know.
    who has enough time to figure out exactly how much of thier time they spend playing games. Hostly, if that's what you are doing, you are not playing enough!

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by mrbunt83 View Post
    donkey u have missus n kid n spend all that time on ps3 i know exactly what ur life's like tut tut
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbunt83
    How to answer your jealous but ignorant post As my originally post had stated that "I almost spend 15 hrs a day". Read that almost part. Didn't I not say " I keep up with paying child support".... That was in my 2nd reply to you, so how can I have a son/daughter living with me if I am paying child support? Dude, if your trying to judge this book before you exactly read it then your the . Bottom line is this----> If you weren't so ignorant to the fact that people work hard early in life to have an easy one later then you will see who's jealous. So your argument is pointless, your conclusion are basically flawed and your assumptions are horribly wrong about me. Half this site seen what I basically told you in picture I posted. So my problem isn't gaming, it's people like you that say people like me can't have because of our gaming habit.

Du wirst geil

This is why I surround myself with likeminded individuals rather than ones who insult me

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

That's because if you have even only one platinum that does mean that you don't have a life and that you will die alone with the cockroaches . It's the most natural rule of the human life.

PRO Member

I think non-gamers are just jealous of gamers...I call it PS envy...LOL

Seriously though, I have a wife, a kid and a full time job...I'm not some "part-time" dad because I enjoy my videogames.

I don't complain about people spending hours in front of the television watching sports, or people spending their time at bars or malls, wasting their money.

I enjoy my videogames and always will...judge not, lest ye be judged.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by User011010
    I don't complain about people spending hours in front of the television watching sports, or people spending their time at bars or malls, wasting their money.
    This right here is what most people are not trying to let through their thick skull's.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

15 hours a day!!! im still laughing how sad that is. thats seriously bad for your health never mind the rest of it lol

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast