Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 144

Why does X numbers of plats mean NO life?

This is a discussion on Why does X numbers of plats mean NO life? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; ...

  1. #101
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Esben-sej's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a pineapple fruit
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    5


  2. #102
    RPG Master
    Shemhazat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    RPG Nexus
    Posts
    648
    Reputation
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by ketakomet View Post
    That pretty much ends all arguments in this thread.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

  3. #103
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    CheapJuggler's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    411
    Reputation
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    apparently you cant count either
    2...3... whatever... how dare you

    Quote Originally Posted by ketakomet View Post
    Nice one!!

  4. #104
    Lvl 2 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    3

    I haven't been told that I have no life but yeah I can understand why it would be frustrating hearing or reading someone saying that to you. Just ignore those people and continue trophy hunting and/or whoring fellow PS3 player!

  5. #105
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    SlenderMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    4

    I personally go hunting all the time, travel the world, and basically have become a legend, all while trying to collect platinum trophies. You can read all about my adventures on the internet, and while none of you may have the same adventures as I do, you all are akin to me in excitement for trophies.

  6. #106
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan View Post
    I personally go hunting all the time, travel the world, and basically have become a legend, all while trying to collect platinum trophies. You can read all about my adventures on the internet, and while none of you may have the same adventures as I do, you all are akin to me in excitement for trophies.






  7. #107
    Lvl 3 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    2

    Got 19 plats hopefully getting my 20th soon with either Madden NFL 12 or when F1 2012 gets released on September 18th for the US

  8. #108
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    MrBunt83 's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    My kid doesn't live with me so what is your point? Some people like myself worked very hard to get to spending that much time on a PS3. You ever thought about how most people could work out of their homes? If your sleeping for 8 hrs then there is something wrong with you. I am guessing you never been in the military? BTW my wife has her on internet shop. When you can reach where I am in my life, then your opinion might matter to me.
    donkey u have missus n kid n spend all that time on ps3 i know exactly what ur life's like tut tut

  9. #109
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    MrBunt83 's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    2

    Also u keep going on about how far in life you are lol. Usually people who rant on about what they have in life etc, usually are trying to justify to themselves cos deep down u know u have a problem. 15 hours a day!!! on ps3!!!!! daily!!! wow i feel sorry for you.

  10. #110
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbunt83 View Post
    Also u keep going on about how far in life you are lol. Usually people who rant on about what they have in life etc, usually are trying to justify to themselves cos deep down u know u have a problem. 15 hours a day!!! on ps3!!!!! daily!!! wow i feel sorry for you.
    ^^^^^ Have you ever heard of the edit button?



  11. #111
    Rise Above
    ALL-HAIL-LEADER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sony HQ's
    Posts
    526
    Reputation
    30

    ima fulltime student married with 2 kids, work, i attend family activities and after school activities with my kids and i still have time to enjoy my hobby, video gaming

  12. #112
    Angel of Death
    cengizbobengiz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    24

    I guess people just don't understand how to enjoy a game. I'm 16, yet some people say I have no life. I don't understand why because I have a girlfriend, I'm on the basketball team, I have a job, and i hang out with my friends a lot, and also play a shit ton of video games. Is that not the life of a teenager?

  13. #113
    PRO Member
    josh_camp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingturk View Post
    I think everyone has their own opinions of what plats are to them. For me to achieve a plat it must be a game that I enjoy, hence the reason why I have so many 'uncompleted' games. To the others that actually think that X amount of plats makes you great gamer, let me break it down for you. You might have more plats than me, but I'll always have a bigger cock than you.
    don't be so sure!







  14. #114
    PRO Member
    josh_camp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    Mine came out to 93.3%. I sleep with my eyes open so I'm able to dream game. It's a talent, I know.
    who has enough time to figure out exactly how much of thier time they spend playing games. Hostly, if that's what you are doing, you are not playing enough!







  15. #115
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbunt83 View Post
    donkey u have missus n kid n spend all that time on ps3 i know exactly what ur life's like tut tut
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbunt83
    Also u keep going on about how far in life you are lol. Usually people who rant on about what they have in life etc, usually are trying to justify to themselves cos deep down u know u have a problem. 15 hours a day!!! on ps3!!!!! daily!!! wow i feel sorry for you.
    How to answer your jealous but ignorant post As my originally post had stated that "I almost spend 15 hrs a day". Read that almost part. Didn't I not say " I keep up with paying child support".... That was in my 2nd reply to you, so how can I have a son/daughter living with me if I am paying child support? Dude, if your trying to judge this book before you exactly read it then your the . Bottom line is this----> If you weren't so ignorant to the fact that people work hard early in life to have an easy one later then you will see who's jealous. So your argument is pointless, your conclusion are basically flawed and your assumptions are horribly wrong about me. Half this site seen what I basically told you in picture I posted. So my problem isn't gaming, it's people like you that say people like me can't have because of our gaming habit.

  16. #116
    Du wirst geil
    Xerces2911's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    11

    This is why I surround myself with likeminded individuals rather than ones who insult me


    Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.



  17. #117
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Zicloud's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    1

    That's because if you have even only one platinum that does mean that you don't have a life and that you will die alone with the cockroaches . It's the most natural rule of the human life.

  18. #118
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    I think non-gamers are just jealous of gamers...I call it PS envy...LOL

    Seriously though, I have a wife, a kid and a full time job...I'm not some "part-time" dad because I enjoy my videogames.

    I don't complain about people spending hours in front of the television watching sports, or people spending their time at bars or malls, wasting their money.

    I enjoy my videogames and always will...judge not, lest ye be judged.

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  19. #119
    Closing this account


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,813
    Reputation
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by User011010
    I don't complain about people spending hours in front of the television watching sports, or people spending their time at bars or malls, wasting their money.
    This right here is what most people are not trying to let through their thick skull's.

  20. #120
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    MrBunt83 's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    2

    15 hours a day!!! im still laughing how sad that is. thats seriously bad for your health never mind the rest of it lol






Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO