Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Why does X numbers of plats mean NO life?

This is a discussion on Why does X numbers of plats mean NO life? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by mrbunt83 15 hours a day!!! im still laughing how sad that is. thats seriously bad for your ...

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by mrbunt83 View Post
    15 hours a day!!! im still laughing how sad that is. thats seriously bad for your health never mind the rest of it lol
    Coming from someone who types sentences like a 5 year old wannabe keyboard warrior, I don't think he has anything to feel bad about.

Get off the internet, please. We have enough morons running around.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Closing this account

Breaking News!!!!
    Jay Hawk has official been called a loser by an internet warrior.
    Due to being OWNED by Jay Hawk, mrbunt83 has shown the rest of the world how well he can understand a sentence.
    The only thing I feel bad about is the fact I get gas from eating cheese.
    BTW PPS are for people with every game on their list and I do believe Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 servers are down.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I couldn't care less what people think. I wake up at 6 every morning during the week days, Work till 3:30 get home at about 4. I go to sleep at 10 pm so that really gives me 6 hours of free time and I'll spend it doing whatever the hell I want.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

closed servers dont count donkey but its nice to see u looking me up hehehe

Closing this account

closed servers dont count donkey but its nice to see u looking me up hehehe
    So go ahead and call me all the loser's and donkey's you like because I give no single solitary FCUK!!!! Maybe this your omission about donkeys your trying to tells us about?

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Also u keep going on about how far in life you are lol. Usually people who rant on about what they have in life etc, usually are trying to justify to themselves cos deep down u know u have a problem. 15 hours a day!!! on ps3!!!!! daily!!! wow i feel sorry for you.
    Says the man with 50+ platinums in just about a year, while most with about that have taken 2-3 years. -.- It's arrogant, hypocritical ****s like this that give the gaming community a bad name.

It's stupid how much a hobby like earning platinums can give you "no life" When it isnt different from the millions that spend hundreds of hour playing one game online or whatever, we just decide to spread our wings and play various games while striving to do our best in them to earn all these trophies that are again, just a hobby. We all have lives outside of the PS3 and controller, it's just something we can do to enjoy while we have some spare time.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Says the man with 50+ platinums in just about a year, while most with about that have taken 2-3 years. -.- It's arrogant, hypocritical ****s like this that give the gaming community a bad name.

It's stupid how much a hobby like earning platinums can give you "no life" When it isnt different from the millions that spend hundreds of hour playing one game online or whatever, we just decide to spread our wings and play various games while striving to do our best in them to earn all these trophies that are again, just a hobby. We all have lives outside of the PS3 and controller, it's just something we can do to enjoy while we have some spare time.
    Forgive him for his ignorance. I'm proud of my 50 plats in 2+ years with 3 (soon to be 4) kids He's the greatest trophy hunter I've ever seen. His plats are godlike compared to mine

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Forgive him for his ignorance. I'm proud of my 50 plats in 2+ years with 3 (soon to be 4) kids He's the greatest trophy hunter I've ever seen. His plats are godlike compared to mine
    LOL It must've been a great accomplishment for him to platinum all those wonderful kiddy games and first person shooters.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Lvl 4 - Silver

someone who pay for $60, play only the story or multiplayer is their business when some one buys a $60 puts time on both story and multiplayer, plats the game and feel good about it. That because that person what to get 100% of the game he/she payed for. I play games on my free time. I hang out with my friends, go out, watch a movie or just walk around the town. I have 43 plats and my friends call me a Beast for having so many plats. almost all of my friends play for fun that find by me. Me and 1 friend on my last (real friend btw lol) are Hunters and we have lives. So let the haters hate. Nerds, Gamers, Hunters and Whores Game the F*ck on!

Banned

The truth is we're all losers, some of us just like to try and justify it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

if you focus on getting trophies you can get a lot in a small amount of time so just dont let haters get you down. I personally dont believe having a lot of plats or trophies means you have no life (unless you have every plat ever)

PRO Member

Does it matter what 1 person out of 7 billion societal drones thinks? Not really, unless you give that power to them. Heck, even if 100% of the world thinks you're a loser, just as long as you're not out to hurt others, it doesn't really matter.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

everyone can do what they like and have as many plats as they like, even jay_hawk! But the point i'm trying to make is 15 hours a day on any gaming console is beyond a joke and going onto health problems. Yeah, obviously we all go on long gaming sessions but 15 hours daily!!! Thats a serious problem u have, no joke!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Thx dude really appreciate it

You weak azz niggs

Thx dude really appreciate it
    I hope you didn't take my comment seriously

Lvl 3 - Bronze

omg really? never??

Closing this account

everyone can do what they like and have as many plats as they like, even jay_hawk! But the point i'm trying to make is 15 hours a day on any gaming console is beyond a joke and going onto health problems. Yeah, obviously we all go on long gaming sessions but 15 hours daily!!! Thats a serious problem u have, no joke!
    I see your forgetting the part where I said "Almost" and "I think". I can just let my PS3 stay on and that doesn't mean I am on a game, I could be downloading games while am at work. Am as healthy as I was before I started gaming and will stay healthy for a long time. I find it funny how even the people on my friend list knows I don't spend that much time unless it is the weekends. Your making an ASS out of yourself.

PRO Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    The truth is we're all losers, some of us just like to try and justify it.
    i couldn't say it better myself but i like pussy

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

jay_hawk go to rehab

that's me on the situation goodbye

Lvl 4 - Silver

Meanwhile, here's a picture of a shoe

Toggle Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast