Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Report: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reveal Next Month

This is a discussion on Report: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reveal Next Month within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; A leaked retail poster suggests that the next Call of Duty game will be getting a reveal next month. A ...

Scotch and Pain Killers

Report: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reveal Next Month

A leaked retail poster suggests that the next Call of Duty game will be getting a reveal next month.

A picture of a poster obtained by Kotaku says to "return for debriefing" on May 2, 2012.

Take it as you will.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

probably a story trailor. cant wait.

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

INTJ

hey guys i took a picture of a super sekret game reveal that i can easily fake, but i totally didn't.

here's proof

http://i.imgur.com/6Zqrd.jpg

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Why cant they just spend time making something actually good.... Instead of bringing these crappy fail exuses of a game, This will be on my not to get list

Check Those Corners

Yes, I can not wait for the new Call of Duty. I hope they bring the MPL back from black ops1, I would pwn noobs every match with that bad boy.

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by pudzybaby2k7 View Post
    Why cant they just spend time making something actually good.... Instead of bringing these crappy fail exuses of a game, This will be on my not to get list
    To them, it could hardly be considered a fail of a game since it brings in almost A BILLION DOLARS.

But anywho, 2 years seems to be the amoutn of time devs spend on games nowadays.

P.S. What's with the really big bolded font?
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    To them, it could hardly be considered a fail of a game since it brings in almost A BILLION DOLARS.

But anywho, 2 years seems to be the amoutn of time devs spend on games nowadays.

P.S. What's with the really big bolded font?

Dunno just used to it, Also would be nice if they went back to something like world at war because that was an amazing game and to bring another one out like that would be sweet, Just sick of MW and Blops

The Bushiest Pig

Dunno just used to it, Also would be nice if they went back to something like world at war because that was an amazing game and to bring another one out like that would be sweet, Just sick of MW and Blops
    There has only been one Blops :stare: There has been dozens of WW2 games, why would you want them to go back to it? The WW2 setting was getting overused and devs saw that and started to go to new eras.

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    There has only been one Blops :stare: There has been dozens of WW2 games, why would you want them to go back to it? The WW2 setting was getting overused and devs saw that and started to go to new eras.
    I know there has only been one blops but just got boring so quick and so there might have been loads of WW2 games but none that are any good in comparison to World at War IMO - Be nice if they did something LIKE that - WW1 / WW2 etc...
    Last edited by PUDZY08; 04-18-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Minor Grammar fail

Kiwi Defender

I know there has only been one blops but just got boring so quick and so there might have been loads of WW2 games but none that are any good in comparison to World at War IMO - Be nice if they did something LIKE that - WW1 / WW2 etc...
    WWI games? You must know nothing about WWI if you want a game about that. You'd spend 50 minutes every level sitting on a trench, shooting your gun at someone who was over 100m away from you, ocassionally having to survive from poison gas deployed by planes. The only way you could make a fun WWI game would be if it was solely based on naval or air warfare, which would get boring pretty quick.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    WWI games? You must know nothing about WWI if you want a game about that. You'd spend 50 minutes every level sitting on a trench, shooting your gun at someone who was over 100m away from you, ocassionally having to survive from poison gas deployed by planes. The only way you could make a fun WWI game would be if it was solely based on naval or air warfare, which would get boring pretty quick.
    I guess trayarch could find someway to make it fun.. After all they came up with stuff like nazi zombies etc..

Kiwi Defender

I guess trayarch could find someway to make it fun.. After all they came up with stuff like nazi zombies etc..
    Then it'd have nothign to do with WWI, so why bother asking for a WWI game ?

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

OHH SHIIZZ!?!? A NEW COD I CANNOT W8, WHERE CAN I PREORDER ??? ....

yeah , as if ...not trying to be a troll or piss anyone off...but is there really anyone left who's REALLY hyped for a COD game anymore? xD

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Vive La Révelation!

I hope they bring back the spit-screen zombies
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Then it'd have nothign to do with WWI, so why bother asking for a WWI game ?
    Just for a change of scenery.... All this modern stuff is boring, What year is Blops 2 set in BTW...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Rune2303 View Post
    OHH SHIIZZ!?!? A NEW COD I CANNOT W8, WHERE CAN I PREORDER ??? ....

yeah , as if ...not trying to be a troll or piss anyone off...but is there really anyone left who's REALLY hyped for a COD game anymore? xD
    IKR.... Nothing relli to get hyped up about anymore, Be nice if they spend longer on the games and then maybe they would get some hype back and also might give them chance to actually think of some new ideas to make the game better than it currently is

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just for a change of scenery.... All this modern stuff is boring, What year is Blops 2 set in BTW...
    It'll probably take place in the Cold War Era again.
    Avatar by cmgravekeeper | Signature by Wadefan1

The Bushiest Pig

There hasn't been an confirmed .. well hell even leaked details for Blops 2.

(based on Call of Duty) .... so you want a change of scenery back to WW2 when 9 of the 14 games have been set in WW2? (I'm counting handhelds, an expansion pack and ports)

Now if you want to count just the 8 main CoDs, 4 or 8 have been WW2 setting ..... I wouldn't call going back to WW2 a change of scenery after half or more of the games are WW2 based.

The Bushiest Pig

IKR.... Nothing relli to get hyped up about anymore, Be nice if they spend longer on the games and then maybe they would get some hype back and also might give them chance to actually think of some new ideas to make the game better than it currently is
    Call of Duty gets plenty of hype ..... there are millions of fans who get hyped for it and buy it ... thats why it makes around $1 billion per game now :stare:

Losing a few thousand hyped games doesn't make a difference to them as long as they make as much as they do .... hell losing 100k hyped fans would only be like a $6 million loss .... that's practically nothing to them.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i still think call of duty is the best shooter out there! I got into battlefield but maps are silly big. who cares where its set or what it has in, its gonna be cod so its gonna be good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast