Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DUST 514 Privite Beta

This is a discussion on DUST 514 Privite Beta within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I received a email earlier for a invite to the DUST 514 Privite Beta, It came as a surprize ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

DUST 514 Privite Beta

So I received a email earlier for a invite to the DUST 514 Privite Beta, It came as a surprize cuz I wasnt aware this game was goin to have a beta. Ive been reading about this game for a few months and really been looking forward to a MMOFPS on the PS3. Anyways was just posting this thread to see if anyone else will be attending this Privite Beta starting tomarrow.

Kiwi Defender

Do you, by any chance, have an EVE Online account? Because that's the only way I know of being able to receive an invite to the beta. If you aren't, then Sony must be feeling generous and is giving Beta invitations to some randome people.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Do you, by any chance, have an EVE Online account? Because that's the only way I know of being able to receive an invite to the beta. If you aren't, then Sony must be feeling generous and is giving Beta invitations to some randome people.
    i will begin to brutally murder ccp if this is true.

Check Those Corners

Lucky bastard, lets randomly see if I got one... Edit: FUUUUUU!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I do not have an EVE account lol it was jus a random beta invite. But I do play a lot of shooting games lol so idk

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by FOX8810 View Post
    I do not have an EVE account lol it was jus a random beta invite. But I do play a lot of shooting games lol so idk
    You lucky basterd then ! And playing many shooters has nothing to do with it. I got a MAG Beta invite when a friend who owned and played more shooters than I didn't. It's completely random,

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Weird, i got a beta invite too, because I have no ties to EVE online, I am a PS+ but, i probably won't be checking this out, I wonder if this beta code is transferable?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by lebronjc View Post
    Weird, i got a beta invite too, because I have no ties to EVE online, I am a PS+ but, i probably won't be checking this out, I wonder if this beta code is transferable?
    When does it say the beta will start?? And can I pretty please have that beta code?? I've been following Dust 514 for about 2 years now, and dying to get my hands on it. I also know how to beta test games, and will make sure to provide feedback. I'd really appreciate it if you let me have that key. Thanks in advance!

Kiwi Defender

If you were given a code, then yes, you can give it away. And if I may nominate myself as a possible recepee of said code like SuperMido did, I'll do so .

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    If you were given a code, then yes, you can give it away. And if I may nominate myself as a possible recepee of said code like SuperMido did, I'll do so .
    Oh Come on, I said it before you let me have it please if lebronj is willing to give it away.

Nope, nothing

Have you downloaded it Fox?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMido View Post
    When does it say the beta will start?? And can I pretty please have that beta code?? I've been following Dust 514 for about 2 years now, and dying to get my hands on it. I also know how to beta test games, and will make sure to provide feedback. I'd really appreciate it if you let me have that key. Thanks in advance!
    The Beta starts tomarrow along withe the Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta lol gona love both these betas I can feel it!!

Check Those Corners

I would like to nominate me for uh.. you know.. any extra beta codes hanging 'round..

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Are you sure tomorrow?? because some other people got beta invites and it said it'll start May 19th. Are you sure it says April 19th?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Have you downloaded it Fox?
    Yes sir Chambers have it downloaded, installed and email verified ready for it 2 begin! lol why do u ask sir?

Kiwi Defender

The Beta starts tomarrow along withe the Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta lol gona love both these betas I can feel it!!
    Do share your experience on the game and any future patches the beta receives.

Toggle Spoiler

Nope, nothing

Yes sir Chambers have it downloaded, installed and email verified ready for it 2 begin! lol why do u ask sir?
    I just wondered buddy have fun you lucky son of a gun!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would like to do this as democratically as possible, below is a copy paste for the beta info, including code. whoever redeems it I hope you actually help with the beta.

Welcome to the DUST 514™ closed beta test!

You have been selected as one of the elite candidates participating in the closed beta test of DUST 514. If you accept this time-sensitive offer, you will embark on a journey that will immortalize you in the annals of New Eden history.

Here is your beta-code:
    PNLB-4BND-4QQ4

==================================================================

DUST 514 is an immersive sandbox-style MMOFPS where players control their own destiny in a bid for galactic conquest. In DUST 514, your next shot could topple empires.

The focus of this beta phase will be to stress-test the server’s load capability and in-game features. So make sure you sign into PSN so you can kick the tires and set some fires!

Please note that the DUST 514 closed beta is a testing program for a work in progress. The game you play today may not be indicative of the quality of the final product or its ultimate performance, frame rate, effects, or feature set.

The Dust 514 closed beta begins on Thursday, May 19, 2012.

The servers for the DUST 514 closed beta are available on the following schedule:

04:30am Thursday – 4:00am US/Pacific Fridays
    04:30am Friday – 4:00am US/Pacific Saturdays
    04:30am Saturday – 4:00am US/Pacific Sundays
    04:30am Sunday – 4:00am US/Pacific Mondays

Maintenance times are 4:00am - 4:30am US/Pacific daily. During maintenance, the servers will not be available for gameplay.

Also, please remember that everything associated with this test is confidential and may not be discussed outside of the DUST 514 Beta forums http://links.sonyentertainment.mkt34...Y5S0&mt=1&rt=0. Your participation in the DUST 514 closed beta is always subject to the DUST 514 End-User License Agreement http://links.sonyentertainment.mkt34...Y5S0&mt=1&rt=0 and Confidentiality Agreement http://links.sonyentertainment.mkt34...Y5S0&mt=1&rt=0.

How to download the beta:

1. Log into your PlayStation(R)Network account on your
    PlayStation(R)3 system or create one.

2. From the PlayStation(R)Network icon on the XcrossMediaBar,
    select "Account Management."

3. Select "Redeem Codes."

4. Enter your code. Please note that the code is
    case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

5. Click "Continue."

6. Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the
    download screen.

We’ll see you in New Eden!

Thank you,
    The DUST 514 Team

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMido View Post
    Are you sure tomorrow?? because some other people got beta invites and it said it'll start May 19th. Are you sure it says April 19th?
    I could be wrong let me verify tht real fast

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would like to do this as democratically as possible, below is a copy paste for the beta info, including code. whoever redeems it I hope you actually help with the beta.

Welcome to the DUST 514™ closed beta test!

You have been selected as one of the elite candidates participating in the closed beta test of DUST 514. If you accept this time-sensitive offer, you will embark on a journey that will immortalize you in the annals of New Eden history.

Here is your beta-code:
    PNLB-4BND-4QQ4

DUST 514 is an immersive sandbox-style MMOFPS where players control their own destiny in a bid for galactic conquest. In DUST 514, your next shot could topple empires.

The focus of this beta phase will be to stress-test the server’s load capability and in-game features. So make sure you sign into PSN so you can kick the tires and set some fires!

Please note that the DUST 514 closed beta is a testing program for a work in progress. The game you play today may not be indicative of the quality of the final product or its ultimate performance, frame rate, effects, or feature set.

The Dust 514 closed beta begins on Thursday, May 19, 2012.

The servers for the DUST 514 closed beta are available on the following schedule:

04:30am Thursday – 4:00am US/Pacific Fridays
    04:30am Friday – 4:00am US/Pacific Saturdays
    04:30am Saturday – 4:00am US/Pacific Sundays
    04:30am Sunday – 4:00am US/Pacific Mondays

Maintenance times are 4:00am - 4:30am US/Pacific daily. During maintenance, the servers will not be available for gameplay.

Also, please remember that everything associated with this test is confidential and may not be discussed outside of the DUST 514 Beta forums http://links.sonyentertainment.mkt34...Y5S0&mt=1&rt=0. Your participation in the DUST 514 closed beta is always subject to the DUST 514 End-User License Agreement http://links.sonyentertainment.mkt34...Y5S0&mt=1&rt=0 and Confidentiality Agreement http://links.sonyentertainment.mkt34...Y5S0&mt=1&rt=0.

How to download the beta:

1. Log into your PlayStation(R)Network account on your
    PlayStation(R)3 system or create one.

2. From the PlayStation(R)Network icon on the XcrossMediaBar,
    select "Account Management."

3. Select "Redeem Codes."

4. Enter your code. Please note that the code is
    case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

5. Click "Continue."

6. Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the
    download screen.

We’ll see you in New Eden!

Thank you,
    The DUST 514 Team
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU lebronjc. I redeemed the code and downloading it currently. Really appreciate it buddy Thanks again.

One thing, FOX was talking about some email verification, not sure what that is. But if you get any email asking you to verify that you downloaded it, please do so for. Thanks again and again. I love you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast