God of War Ascension Leaked Trailer!

This is a discussion on God of War Ascension Leaked Trailer! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; God Of War 4 Ascension Trailer Official GOW 4 LEAKED IV PS3 HD - YouTube Sorry if duplicate....

Retired

God of War Ascension Leaked Trailer!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well now we know what that facebook post was for.

Nope, nothing

Hot damn, about time, I was wondering when it would be leaked a little early

I'll wait for an official trailer and get this bad boy on the homepage

Regional Manager of War

My mind has been blown right off , Now I hope this isn't a vita exclusive or I am going to lose my mind

An old-fashioned cowboy

So wait is this a sequel or what? Doesn't look like a sequel to GOW III.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

is it too early to call the guide?

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    So wait is this a sequel or what? Doesn't look like a sequel to GOW III.
    Probably a prequel.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's a prequel to the entire franchise it looks like

INTJ

ok here's the only way god of war is going to work

kratos gets mad that the moon was shining light in his eyes, he vows to destroy the moon.

he realizes he can't get to the moon due to earths gravity, he vows to destroy gravity.

once he destroys gravity, he realizes that since he destroyed gravity the moon is now lightyears away, he vows to destroy the concept of "distance".

once he destroys the natural laws of the universe, he meets his arch nemesis the moon and destroys it. he soon finds out the moon was sent by the one creator, who created everything. he vows to destroy him.

Once he destroys the creator he finds himself in non-existance, he vows to destroy the non-existance and thus a universe was born.

The Deathly Rhythm

Oh God Almighty!!!!!!!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    ok here's the only way god of war is going to work kratos gets mad that the moon was shining light in his eyes, he vows to destroy the moon. he realizes he can't get to the moon due to earths gravity, he vows to destroy gravity. once he destroys gravity, he realizes that since he destroyed gravity the moon is now lightyears away, he vows to destroy the concept of "distance". once he destroys the natural laws of the universe, he meets his arch nemesis the moon and destroys it. he soon finds out the moon was sent by the one creator, who created everything. he vows to destroy him. Once he destroys the creator he finds himself in non-existance, he vows to destroy the non-existance and thus a universe was born.
    that sounds bad ass,i hope you are right

Fox
    Si vis bellum, para pacem

kratos gets mad that the moon was shining light in his eyes, he vows to destroy the moon.

he realizes he can't get to the moon due to earths gravity, he vows to destroy gravity.

once he destroys gravity, he realizes that since he destroyed gravity the moon is now lightyears away, he vows to destroy the concept of "distance".

once he destroys the natural laws of the universe, he meets his arch nemesis the moon and destroys it. he soon finds out the moon was sent by the one creator, who created everything. he vows to destroy him.

Once he destroys the creator he finds himself in non-existance, he vows to destroy the non-existance and thus a universe was born.
    Did you ever watch that "Game Directors Live" featurette that's available on PSN? Kratos was originally supposed to destroy religion in and of itself :/ [IE: By destroying the Gods, he inherently destroys the concept of religion - allowing people to be "free"]

ReviewHaven PC Fund: $4.90 // $525.27 [ DONATE ]

PATREON \\ CURIOOS \\ BEHANCE \\ VENOMGRAPHICS \\ REVIEWHAVEN

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Did you ever watch that "Game Directors Live" featurette that's available on PSN? Kratos was originally supposed to destroy religion in and of itself :/ [IE: By destroying the Gods, he inherently destroys the concept of religion - allowing people to be "free"]
    nope.

didn't touch it even though it was free

An old-fashioned cowboy

If this is a prequel than I'm not really that excited to play it right away.

Nope, nothing

Lvl 4 - Silver

cool. what's your synopsis for h4lo bore?

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

lol "leaked"..
    Anyways, I love the games can't wait in the end but I still hate that they are even continuing the series (well, in a way, it's not like this is IV I guess,), but really, Kratos in another prequel, my guess is Kratos as the normal colored skin Kratos as a Spartan Warrior. (you know those scence from the orignal when he's on a horse if I remember correctly).

Why can't developers just let certain series take a break while ahead? They just keep on poppin em out till there is no more value or interested consumers. Each series now probably has 3+ games for it (Granted triliogies are usually the marking point although, they keep coming after that) But Assassins Creed, COD, GoW should have ended as well as MGS, if I'm not mistaked isn't "5" in the works? along w/ Revengance (etc).

Games are memorable / loved more when they disappear for a decade like Simcity.
    Last edited by Chaotically-Epic; 04-19-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

A Vampire with a Soul

you mean to tell me this is going to be another Prequel to the original triology?

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by leatherface000 View Post
    cool. what's your synopsis for h4lo bore?

halo 4 storyline has been explained quite a bit in the game informer.

placed 4 years after the events of halo 3.

cortana (Your AI Buddy you played with throughout halo 1-3) plays the major story role in the game. Her Expiration date is coming up and she slowly goes haywire in halo 4.

not to mention they are stuck on a planet that for some reason is super classified by the UNSC.

new alien faction (not covenant but has some of the same races and arn't outfitted like military), Multiplayer tying into the the campaign via co-op missions that will be released on a monthly basis for free, Massive ties to the halo books glasslands and Primordium, crash landing into requirm, etc.

not to mention the massive amounts of forerunner shit you'll encounter on the planet.

barely anything else has been revealed except for that.

(note that 343 Industries has Tons Of Ex-Veteran game devs on their team, even from companies like naughty dog and like over half of pre-microsoft bungie breakup staff. 343 Is basicially Microsoft's Retro Studios/Naughty dog.)
    Last edited by Ps360; 04-19-2012 at 01:04 AM.