Report: Prey 2 Not Cancelled

This is a discussion on Report: Prey 2 Not Cancelled within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Despite Previous Reports, Prey 2 is NOT Cancelled, but it won't be releasing in 2012. Development of Prey 2 has ...

Scotch and Pain Killers

Report: Prey 2 Not Cancelled

Despite Previous Reports, Prey 2 is NOT Cancelled, but it won't be releasing in 2012.

Development of Prey 2 has not been cancelled but the game will not be released in 2012 as planned. The delay is due to the fact that game development has not progressed satisfactorily this past year, and the game does not currently meet our quality standards. Prey 2 has shown great promise and we regret disappointing our fans. We have made a substantial investment in game development to deliver the experience fans want. We are determined only to release the AAA game that fans rightfully expect, and are unwilling to compromise our quality standards to meet a release schedule.
    Source

Platinum Dohvakiin

The terms Quality Standards and Bethesda should never be linked together. Especially when their idea of Quality is releasing the buggiest games known to gaming. And if Bethesda is saying this about Prey 2. Than it must be a complete infestation.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

It's about time the cancel rumour was shot down. I'm bit annoyed it's not releasing this year as I'm really looking forward it, but I guess there's plenty of other games to keep me busy this year. Thanks, Bounty

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Glad to hear they just wanna take their time with it and not piss off their fans by canceling it! I was kinda worried.
    PSN: halo101

PRO Member

This game completely fell off my radar (even though I enjoyed the first one). What happened to this? The last I remember hearing of this game was that it was a month or two away from release (a couple months ago).
    YouTube: Sk3pT1kaL