Which Do You Think Shouldnt Have Been a Trophy ???

This is a discussion on Which Do You Think Shouldnt Have Been a Trophy ??? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The past few forums that i have posted have been inspired by my latest Plat (Ico), (such forums as Worst ...

PRO Member

Which Do You Think Shouldnt Have Been a Trophy ???

The past few forums that i have posted have been inspired by my latest Plat (Ico), (such forums as Worst Partner)..

Now I ask you as fellow Trophians...Which trophy that you have earned, do you believe should not have been a Trophy...

For me:
    Ico - Castle Guide (beat the game in under 2hrs)..its an admirable trophy, but if i wanted to do a speedrun I would have..hate that im being forced to do it..

MGS 2 - Steamed (kill 5 enemies using a steam pipe)...really this has no skill value..

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - any trophy that has you defeat a 1000 enemies...they could have lowered the number, again no real skill value..

Post your Trophies / and thoughts
    Last edited by ecks13; 04-20-2012 at 08:27 PM.
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Regional Manager of War

That's easy for me and here it is

Mafia 2: Explorer
    AdmiralAwesome91 earned this 5 months ago
    Drive a total of 1,000 miles in vehicles in "Jimmy's Vendetta."

This isn't a racing game why the [email protected]#$ would they put that in the game. This trophy is zero fun and the only reason I did it is because my copy of Mafia 2 came with all the DLC so I felt I had to do it. Thank god for multitasking or I would have lost my mind doing this. You will be driving up and down a bridge or on highways for 20 hours...
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 04-20-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic for GTA IV. You have to win all variations of multiplayer games including over 100 different races. This trophy is almost impossible to get without boosting. Even with boosting this trophy will take over 15 hours to get and it's only a bronze trophy. The trophy is also glitched. Many players have reported having to do over 3 or more different AWP runs due to Rockstar's servers not recording wins. I myself had to do 2 different awp runs to get it. Definately one of the worst trophies I have encountered.