Results 1 to 10 of 10

So folks...What do you think of this?....

This is a discussion on So folks...What do you think of this?.... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Playstation store > New ps3 themes & wallpapers > Devil Queen Theme > Picture 2/3 Gotta say...didnt expect to see ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    AdorableNirvash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    6

    So folks...What do you think of this?....

    Playstation store > New ps3 themes & wallpapers > Devil Queen Theme > Picture 2/3


    Gotta say...didnt expect to see this kind of stuff outside of the japanese PS store


  2. #2
    Quartercircle Forward.
    D1mech's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    760
    Reputation
    102

    Picture please? Too lazy to look it up on the store

    Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

    Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

    deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

    -My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

  3. #3
    Game on....
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,915
    Reputation
    348

    I have seen better themes to be honest. I still don't get why themes aren't free?

  4. #4
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    CheapJuggler's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    411
    Reputation
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by D1mech View Post
    Picture please? Too lazy to look it up on the store
    word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I have seen better themes to be honest. I still don't get why themes aren't free?
    kinda sad but people will buy them...

  5. #5
    Gorilla see, Gorilla do
    Creditdue's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    $crilla Villa
    Posts
    1,780
    Reputation
    62

    Playstation store isn't working for me so post a pic


    Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

  6. #6
    Rainbow in the dark
    Enviouswrath's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    62

    Hmmm first time ive ever seen a sony theme with naked women in em.. i thought that was taboo
    sig made by Bladia

    Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty
    .......................................................





  7. #7
    Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<
    FancyJesse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    848
    Reputation
    42

    eh, cant see.
    Store is down.

    well after trying numerous times i managed to get it.
    I see nothing too obscene about it o.O
    Maybe it was changed, idk.

    Got kicked out right after though.
    It's just a flesh wound.

  8. #8
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    AdorableNirvash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by FancyJesse View Post
    eh, cant see.
    Store is down.

    well after trying numerous times i managed to get it.
    I see nothing too obscene about it o.O
    Maybe it was changed, idk.

    Got kicked out right after though.
    Skintight latex gstring and latex other bra / gloves / full leg boots isnt slightly obscene for kids to be viewing? o-o You must be from peru


  9. #9
    Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<
    FancyJesse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    848
    Reputation
    42

    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableNirvash View Post
    Skintight latex gstring and latex other bra / gloves / full leg boots isnt slightly obscene for kids to be viewing? o-o You must be from peru
    Not at all; well at least not to me.
    I guess I'm just used to it all.
    I mean, there's tons of half naked REAL girls bouncing around in the themes section... soo.. this isn't so new xD

    Toggle Spoiler

    It's just a flesh wound.

  10. #10
    Get bent...
    Twitch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    959
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by FancyJesse View Post
    Not at all; well at least not to me.
    I guess I'm just used to it all.
    I mean, there's tons of half naked REAL girls bouncing around in the themes section... soo.. this isn't so new xD

    Toggle Spoiler

    This.

    It's just a picture from a cartoon.

    There's far worse in the PS Store.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

    Formerly known as Tyrion619

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO