PS3 New Password?

This is a discussion on PS3 New Password? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Has anyone else started up there PS3 and try to sign in for it to ask you to create a ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

PS3 New Password?

Has anyone else started up there PS3 and try to sign in for it to ask you to create a new password. This happened to my brother this morning but kept getting an error while trying to submit a new password. He clicked continue and then it let him sign in with his original password. Now I get home and try my PS3 it doesnt happen but his ID box wont load up or tell me whether he is on or offline and for how long...
    Any others have anything like this. Just need a heads up on whats going on Thanks in advance RyJ

PRO Member

well when I signed in about 15 minutes ago it wouldn't auto-sign me in like normal and when I did sign in it kept me on for like 3 minutes and signed me out then kept timing out when attempting to sign back in. Didn't only happen to me, happened to a bud of mine at the same time so Sony is screwing up today for sure.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I had the same issue for about an hour this morning, but then it resolved itself.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Mine is back to working correctly and so is his must have just been some error

PRO Member

Good to know it's Sony's fault and not someone trying to hack into your bro's account. This has not happened to me at all today and hopefully they've fixed it for everyone else.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Bringing the PAIN

Seems this recent update screwed PSN up pretty good. I can sign in but about every 30 mins it auto signs out. Even wile playing online. SUCKS!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2