Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

Black Ops 2 Confirmed + Other News

This is a discussion on Black Ops 2 Confirmed + Other News within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by SideEffect I am getting very tired of the CoD series, haven't actually played MW3 in weeks. But ...

  1. #21
    Level 5 Esper
    Frost425's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by SideEffect View Post
    I am getting very tired of the CoD series, haven't actually played MW3 in weeks. But maybe CoD9 will bring some life back into the series... and you can never go wrong with zombies
    Sure you can I hated the BO's zombie trophies
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

    Multiplayer/Old PSN


    Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

    My Guides

    Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence





  2. #22
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    So excited to hear this news! I can't wait until May 1st. The new modes and perks look interesting but overall pretty cool. I can't wait to hear more about zombies though the most. I first got into Black Ops because of zombies and then opened up to Multiplayer more recently.






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  3. #23
    Me & Ming @ The Stash
    stevencrowson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    9

    any other game in the world>3arch CoDs


    Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

  4. #24
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    4,528
    Reputation
    219

    I'm sorry but:





  5. #25
    PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!
    Chaotically-Epic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mainly gaming on PC now.
    Posts
    2,905
    Reputation
    72

    Meh, I'm still sticking w/ COD4 / WaW.

    Signature by DaRe_xLw





  6. #26
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by connman88 View Post
    Its treyarch, this game will be amazing.
    I was thinking the same thing, except replace the word Amazing with the word Glitchy



  7. #27
    PRO Member
    SideEffect's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near...
    Posts
    855
    Reputation
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I'm sorry but:

    Then why even bother posting?



    On topic;

    Completely edited OP.
    New info has been discovered.


    Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe


    Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

    Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

    The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

    Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!




  8. #28
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Wheelerk12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    1

    Ppl shit on cod games because they are no good at them thats all. There is nothing wrong with the games they have made billions of dollars that says something right there. The ppl that bitch and moan about the games is because they suck so either play them more and get better and stop bitching or stop buying the games all together.

  9. #29
    Death is Awaiting....
    Schism's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Mary's Hospital
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    119

    To bad the Russia video is fake one can wish..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Sig by Achantion

  10. #30
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, except replace the word Amazing with the word Glitchy
    Infinity Crap's CoDs are glitchy as hell, too.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  11. #31
    Check Those Corners
    CallmeNasty's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,541
    Reputation
    45

    Good thing this is getting revealed before summer. because I will pre order pay this off sometime in july.


  12. #32
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Eddie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,199
    Reputation
    30

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelerk12 View Post
    Ppl shit on cod games because they are no good at them thats all. There is nothing wrong with the games they have made billions of dollars that says something right there. The ppl that bitch and moan about the games is because they suck so either play them more and get better and stop bitching or stop buying the games all together.
    I find your argument so dumb. I have a 1.82 K/D on CoD. My games usually 24-6, 18-3, etc. and I still hate this franchise now. It got dumb and boring after MW2. It's the same shit over and over. The only good thing would probably be the campaign.

    Not because somebody isn't good at a game he isn't going to like it.
    Platbar by Wadefan1



  13. #33
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Wheelerk12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I find your argument so dumb. I have a 1.82 K/D on CoD. My games usually 24-6, 18-3, etc. and I still hate this franchise now. It got dumb and boring after MW2. It's the same shit over and over. The only good thing would probably be the campaign.

    Not because somebody isn't good at a game he isn't going to like it.
    Then stop buying them! simple... Why did you buy MW3 if you lost interest after MW2??? just to give you something to complain about probably

  14. #34
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Eddie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,199
    Reputation
    30

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelerk12 View Post
    Then stop buying them! simple... Why did you buy MW3 if you lost interest after MW2??? just to give you something to complain about probably
    Because of the campaign. That's the only reason I got BOPS and MW3. They aren't getting any money for dumb DLCs from me, though.

    Also, why would I need something to complain about?
    Platbar by Wadefan1



  15. #35
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelerk12 View Post
    Then stop buying them! simple... Why did you buy MW3 if you lost interest after MW2??? just to give you something to complain about probably
    Seems to me that's always complaining is someone else.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  16. #36
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    205

    I quite enjoyed Black Ops so will probably buy this eventually. Got new copy of Black Ops free from guy at work so I didn't even pay for it . Quite happy with free game .

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  17. #37
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    holycrapoly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I don't even know.
    Posts
    1,163
    Reputation
    24

    Can't wait for this game. If all of these facts are true, I shall thoroughly enjoy this game.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

    Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

    Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

    My FAVE FIVE:

    WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston






  18. #38
    PRO Member
    SideEffect's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near...
    Posts
    855
    Reputation
    49

    I was just looking at the tags of that FPSRussia video, saw these:


    That along with the text at the end of the video "A big thank you to my friend makers of Call of Duty for sponsorship this video. ... and him saying that it might be in the next CoD, I'm going to have to assume that this is a killstreak for the game.


    Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe


    Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

    Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

    The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

    Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!




  19. #39
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by SideEffect View Post
    I was just looking at the tags of that FPSRussia video, saw these:


    That along with the text at the end of the video "A big thank you to my friend makers of Call of Duty for sponsorship this video.” ... and him saying that it might be in the next CoD, I'm going to have to assume that this is a killstreak for the game.
    I hope it is, because there being futuristic weapons included in the game's weapon list doesn't sound to appealing.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  20. #40
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    God fucking damnit activision.


    now whenever i see some cool tech shit this week that even mentions call of duty i will feel like this is happening to me










    that quad rc copter thing is awesome though if it's real.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO