Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Black Ops 2 Confirmed + Other News

This is a discussion on Black Ops 2 Confirmed + Other News within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I find it kind of funny when devs make sequels to sequels. I do have a soft spot for zombies......

  1. #41
    Buy my book, Alteration
    Digitalman123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a very very... maaaaad wooorld
    Posts
    2,735
    Reputation
    80

    I find it kind of funny when devs make sequels to sequels. I do have a soft spot for zombies...


    Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

  2. #42
    Plat. Blackjack Warrior
    SeabeeGR's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)
    Posts
    547
    Reputation
    33

    Its sounds interesting that the game-mode " escort" would definitely avoid players play as campers. You think this idea was taken from Assassin's Creed Multi-player mode?

    Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

  3. #43
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310






    also this is my guess to how cod black ops 2 will turn out



  4. #44
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post





    also this is my guess to how cod black ops 2 will turn out


    LOL Funny video! You get rep for that one for sure!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  5. #45
    Rainbow in the dark
    Enviouswrath's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    62

    That video from ps360 made me really excited, i cant wait for it to arrive
    sig made by Bladia

    Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty
    .......................................................





  6. #46
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    That video from ps360 made me really excited, i cant wait for it to arrive
    it's a joke video that made fun of call of duty copy pasting.

    don't get your hopes up.



    also judging by the target gift card font for COD blackops 2, instant guarantee this will take place in the future.

  7. #47
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelerk12 View Post
    Ppl shit on cod games because they are no good at them thats all. There is nothing wrong with the games they have made billions of dollars that says something right there. The ppl that bitch and moan about the games is because they suck so either play them more and get better and stop bitching or stop buying the games all together.
    Yes, because being good at CoD is a such a difficult feat. I've heard this argument so many times it amazes me how many people share that rather stupid viewpoint.

    Oh look, even the 2nd part of your argument is foolish and unoriginal. Sales mean nothing. Just because it sells millions of copies does not make it a good game.

    The reason it's so popular, is because it is EASY to pick up and play. No real thought is required to run around with auto aim and shoot before the other guy realizes you're there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    it's a joke video

    don't get your hopes up.
    I'm fairly certain that was sarcasm.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  8. #48
    PRO Member
    mattveego's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your kitchen cupboard
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    73

    Don't call it COD9. There have been plenty of CODs before Finest Hour on PS2. I actually really liked Black Ops and I think Treyarch is a lot better than Inifinity Ward, so I will probably get COD this year after not buying MW3 last year.

    Sig by Bladia


  9. #49
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    205

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Yes, because being good at CoD is a such a difficult feat. I've heard this argument so many times it amazes me how many people share that rather stupid viewpoint.

    Oh look, even the 2nd part of your argument is foolish and unoriginal. Sales mean nothing. Just because it sells millions of copies does not make it a good game.

    The reason it's so popular, is because it is EASY to pick up and play. No real thought is required to run around with auto aim and shoot before the other guy realizes you're there.
    Agree with Vulgar's post there . How I feel on it too, though I have nothing really against CoD games.. just feel they're rather overrated.

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  10. #50
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Jeankarlo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lima, Peru
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    3

    the main reason i like the CoD games are just the zombie maps, the game itself is kinda stuck since CoD [email protected], same graphics, same gameplay, just another story


  11. #51
    Huge Skip Bayless fan.
    El Jefe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Set of ESPN: First Take
    Posts
    3,357
    Reputation
    99

    callofduty.com has been updated. check it out

    Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser


  12. #52
    Rainbow in the dark
    Enviouswrath's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    62

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    it's a joke video that made fun of call of duty copy pasting.
    .
    yes i know, i wasnt being serious
    sig made by Bladia

    Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty
    .......................................................





  13. #53
    O_o
    ERICVOLTAGE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,053
    Reputation
    345

    I'm one of the few shmucks that loves campaigns, and Black Ops' was fantastic.

    Hate it or not, I can't wait to see what happens next.

    The numbers Mason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    it's a joke video that made fun of call of duty copy pasting.

    don't get your hopes up.



    also judging by the target gift card font for COD blackops 2, instant guarantee this will take place in the future.
    Maybe parts, but seeing how BO ended, we can hope to see more about Mason's connection to the Kenneday Assassination and more stuff about sleeper agents.

    Also, this is just wishful thinking, but I hope see more Viktor Reznov!

  14. #54
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    I think I'll just rent this I only play the storylines after all just can't get into the multiplayer.

  15. #55
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    Also, this is just wishful thinking, but I hope see more Viktor Reznov!
    If the protagonist is schizophrenic, he'll be there.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  16. #56
    Saints Row IV
    brAvEhEaRtDC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Okinawa,Japan
    Posts
    1,616
    Reputation
    33

    As i seen in a video, I imagine a

    [top]Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun!

    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat


    Click on my Signature to check my website




  17. #57
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    There's a new image on the Call of Duty website.

    Here's a video:







    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  18. #58
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    jooakim's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    4

    It feels like this cod game will have something special Hope it's future theme (which i think it will be).

    Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO