Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Top 10 Franchises that must Die

This is a discussion on Top 10 Franchises that must Die within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; If they want to go after series like that then they need to get rid of NBA Live, MLB 2K ...

Closing this account

If they want to go after series like that then they need to get rid of NBA Live, MLB 2K or MLB The Show. NBA Live since the day it has been launched it is nothing but a 5v5 NBA Jam. Having 2 baseball series is a big idea. If The Show is making this pay to play online thing permanent, not many ppl will want to stick around. Madden is a toss up because there is no one out there that can make a better football game that can be measured up to Madden.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

While there's a place for them, they'll always be there. As much as people complain about the COD series, I can only imagine the outrage amongst a incredibly large number of gamers if they were to get rid of it, about there being no great shooters.

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

I agree with all apart from Halo. I hate Halo but I still think its a good franchise
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    agree with many of the games on the list. only pick i dont agree with is final fantasy
    I disagree with LEGOs they're usually pretty fun.

But Final Fantasy? If it DOESN'T die, it needs to go back to old school before they run the franchise further in the ground.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123