Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

After Plat'd, How long before you play again..

This is a discussion on After Plat'd, How long before you play again.. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Depends on the game. Like the Metal Gear Solid series. Sure I obtained the platinum in MGS3, I still play ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Depends on the game.
    Like the Metal Gear Solid series.

Sure I obtained the platinum in MGS3, I still play it once each week to fool around in. I just obtained the Peace Walker platinum, and there's still plenty to do afterwards like helping other players online and such.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I think it depends on the game and how much I'm playing at that time. Since I've gotten the plat for Vanquish I've gone back twice and replayed levels of the game because they're so fun.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Plats-O'-War!!

It all really depends on the game. Like, for ex: I still play Batman AA even after I got the , Bayonetta, Resident Evil 5, God of War Collection, Split/Sceond. It's going to be a few more after I finally get through my backlog.

A plat a month!

For the most part, I get rid of the game via eBay once I've plat'd a game. However, with CoD games, I make sure I prestige at least once before I've gotten rid of the game.

PRO Member

If the game has a good online then I will go back to it. (COD Zombies or MW3) otherwise I won't bother unless I fancy doing the campaign again. Saying that I do fancy playing Deus Ex again

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm like most people on here, once I got the plat, that's pretty much it for that game. Unless I'm helping boost or whatever, but that's only in rare cases anyway.
    However, I MIGHT be tempted to buy the Arkham City GOTY and plat that, despite having got the plat for the normal edition, but that's a massive maybe...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For me it depends how much of a grind it was to achieve the plat. For example spending hours searching for feathers/shards/coins etc really ruins it for me and I very rarely play those games again unless they have a really good multiplayer.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'd say no less than 6 months.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 2 - Bronze

When the plat trophy pop they might as well run the end credits cause that's the end of the game for me.

Dark Souls is without shad of a doubt the best game I've played on the PS3. Unfortunately I plat'd it yesterday and I know I won't go back to it. They are just too many great games waiting to be played. ME3, Skyrim, Demon Souls, Batman AC, AC revelations to justify grinding out souls in the forest.

I'm not a fan of DLC and the only games I play with friends is Gran Turismo and COD.
    FML

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

Once I plat. I usually put my game for rent for my friends who really can't afford new games due to family income; just as long they keep it scratch free. Games such as the Uncharted Series, Assassin's Creed Series, etc I tend to go back just to play with my continental clan and staying in touch.

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I played Fallout a bit after platting it, but most of the time once I've platted it, I've pretty much played it as much as I want to. I occasionally go back to them (Especially Smackdown vs. Raw 2011) but for the most part, not so much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12