Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Weekly Interviews Sign-Up Thread

This is a discussion on Weekly Interviews Sign-Up Thread within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; so In2 is the inventor of interviews and is now going to sue everybody that makes an interview thread?...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

so In2 is the inventor of interviews and is now going to sue everybody that makes an interview thread?

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Hey JayHawk, thanks for the words of wisdom. The post count isn't too big of a factor for me because the focus is on trophy hunting, and more emphasis will be put on their trophy card.
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash
    If your going interview trophy hunters, check there trophy profiles to see if they are hackers otherwise it will become interview with the trophy hacker lol
    Like omnislash said, check there trophy card, joking aside. I hate to see a project fail when there are solutions to achieve the most out of something that is dead. Now since this thread been open, I had been watching and trying to piece together some kinda way this can work efficiency at 100%. Focusing on trophy hunting isn't a bad way to go but (IMO) well rounded gamers would be better.

In2
    January MOTM

Okay, i was away for a few days and couldn't see this thread.

1. I would have loved that someone ask my permission/opinion before attempting to resurrect these weekly interviews about trophy hunters.

2. I said it a few time before, i won't do those interviews again.

3. Lasombra, i've given the exclusivity of these interviews to UrbanHellraiser & Kerwan_Ratchet a few months ago, if you want to do those interviews, i strongly suggest to ask if they are still willing to do these again and deal something with them.

Beside that, good luck to whoever will resurrect these interviews, you're gonna need it!!

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post

1. I would have loved that someone ask my permission/opinion before attempting to resurrect these weekly interviews about trophy hunters.

3. Lasombra, i've given the exclusivity of these interviews to UrbanHellraiser & Kerwan_Ratchet a few months ago, if you want to do those interviews, i strongly suggest to ask if they are still willing to do these again and deal something with them.

Beside that, good luck to whoever will resurrect these interviews, you're gonna need it!!
    I've been waiting for In2 to finally post his say lol
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Legend...Nuff Said

With all due respect, it has been months. Someone cannot call dibs on an idea forever, or even call dibs on an idea.

MotM is the major interview thread around. I have contacted Comp telling her that the focus of my interviews do not conflict with hers.

My analogy for this is like a newspaper or TV channel. Just because your city has a newspaper already doesn't mean someone else cannot open up another one. I am not trying to sound like a jerk when I make that comment but with all the 'ask someone's permission' comments it sounds like there is a monopoly in place on any idea as long as someone called dibs. It has been over 6 months since the reboot.

On a super positive note I have already contacted some users and some interviews are nearing completion. Sometime later in the week the first one will be posted.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Check Those Corners

Sign me up man! I thinkim worthy lol am i?

Trophy Guide Grand Master

With all due respect, it has been months. Someone cannot call dibs on an idea forever, or even call dibs on an idea.

MotM is the major interview thread around. I have contacted Comp telling her that the focus of my interviews do not conflict with hers.

My analogy for this is like a newspaper or TV channel. Just because your city has a newspaper already doesn't mean someone else cannot open up another one. I am not trying to sound like a jerk when I make that comment but with all the 'ask someone's permission' comments it sounds like there is a monopoly in place on any idea as long as someone called dibs. It has been over 6 months since the reboot.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I wouldn't mind getting an interview.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by In2
    I respect your decision in all but....they both have school, 1 of them is going to college, the other 1 is hardly on and 1 of them I wouldn't trust to be fair or even hold a bag of air.

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

I won't mind answering a few questions
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I don't think MoTM is as much a popularity contest as there are some people who are constant and very effective contributors to the site and thus people want them to get that recognition.

As for an secondary interview thread, and this is just my opinion, but I'd enjoy reading a thread that interviewed some of the different trophy hunters on this forum if it was centered around that. Reading about some of the different ways people have earned some of the more difficult or rare trophies could be interesting and helpful to other trying to get them as well.
    That said if the interview was to be more centered around just the who are and what do you like to do in your spare time aspects it might be interesting in some cases but the overall majority is just gonna seem like filler.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Platinum Procrastinator

As much as I like you In2, I think its safe to say that whatever Urban and Kerwan had planned on doing with these interviews, they had plenty of time to due so by now. Its been months since they asked you to do them and I haven't came across a single one yet...

I don't see a problem with someone else bringing them back, even if they never contacted you about it as you've already stated you won't be doing them again. I really don't care who does them, as long as they are well thought out and not full of spelling mistakes. I really enjoyed the ones you did as I got to know more about a lot of people on the site and look forward to doing so again from whoever takes it over.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Before this gets completely out of hand, I'd like to ask to be interviewed, if you don't mind. I consider myself a fairly good trophy hunter and interesting person. I don't know if I meet the criteria but I'll leave that for whoever is in charge of this when the dust settles.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Crocodile Hunter

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post

Do you have ANY IDEA at all of the pictures original origin? Thank you for destroying my wonderful day. Pure revolting.

and

People need get off Las back, seriously. His trying to do something nice and fun, why ruining it with f***ing dips and who´s right it is. The thing is, there´s not like anyone else wanna do it.

For the love of the naked goddess of all unpure, stop hugging an idea if you´re not gonna do jack.

You just do what you do Las.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Rainbow in the dark

Haha! If i were LAS i would forgo this whole interview idea, if i know people *and i do* his pride and ego are pretty shaken up right now
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

In2
    January MOTM

On a super positive note I have already contacted some users and some interviews are nearing completion. Sometime later in the week the first one will be posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    As much as I like you In2, I think its safe to say that whatever Urban and Kerwan had planned on doing with these interviews, they had plenty of time to due so by now. Its been months since they asked you to do them and I haven't came across a single one yet...

I don't see a problem with someone else bringing them back, even if they never contacted you about it as you've already stated you won't be doing them again. I really don't care who does them, as long as they are well thought out and not full of spelling mistakes. I really enjoyed the ones you did as I got to know more about a lot of people on the site and look forward to doing so again from whoever takes it over.

I never said that he shouldn't/couldn't do them, as long as he doesn't use my names and "formula".
    Otherwise i really don't care what he do with them. Best of luck.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    Haha! If i were LAS i would forgo this whole interview idea, if i know people *and i do* his pride and ego are pretty shaken up right now
    -_- , there´s no need to be shaken by anything. More like losing respect for some of the users here.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    I have to question the kind of people you know then because if someones "pride and ego" are pretty shaken up over comments like this on a forum thread on the internet, they must be pretty pathetic in my opinion. Guess what, this is the internet, time to put on your big boy pants...

I never said that he shouldn't/couldn't do them, as long as he doesn't use my names and "formula".
    Otherwise i really don't care what he do with them. Best of luck.
    Thanks for clearing that up then. I'm sure he won't be copying your formula, but seeing as how I can't speak for him perhaps he could talk to you and see how you did them before so he knows what to change.

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    -_- , there´s no need to be shaken by anything. More like losing respect for some of the users here.
    This I agree with. I don't understand why some people are so negative towards this when it won't be hurting anybody. If you don't like the idea, don't read the interviews simple as that. Since the site went down, heck, even before that, sometimes it feels like certain people hold a grudge against new members because they've been around since the start. I don't know how these people expect to attract new members, or even if they want to with attitudes like that. Myself on the other hand, I'd like to see the site grow.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Rainbow in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I have to question the kind of people you know then because if someones "pride and ego" are pretty shaken up over comments like this on a forum thread on the internet, they must be pretty pathetic in my opinion. Guess what, this is the internet, time to put on your big boy pants...

Thanks for clearing that up then. I'm sure he won't be copying your formula, but seeing as how I can't speak for him perhaps he could talk to you and see how you did them before so he knows what to change.

This I agree with. I don't understand why some people are so negative towards this when it won't be hurting anybody. If you don't like the idea, don't read the interviews simple as that. Since the site went down, heck, even before that, sometimes it feels like certain people hold a grudge against new members because they've been around since the start. I don't know how these people expect to attract new members, or even if they want to with attitudes like that. Myself on the other hand, I'd like to see the site grow.
    Aren't you contradicting yourself with this one, i think someone here forgot his big boy pants as well
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast