Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dragonīs Dogma Demo - Maybe one of the few quality game Capcom can do this year?

This is a discussion on Dragonīs Dogma Demo - Maybe one of the few quality game Capcom can do this year? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm hoping that this demo is not like the Castlevania demo. I loved the demo and I desperately wanted the ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I'm hoping that this demo is not like the Castlevania demo. I loved the demo and I desperately wanted the game, then after I purchased the game it was only the first 2 levels that were good to me after those 2 levels the atmosphere was lost with to much climbing and jumping. The Dragon's Dogma game is going to be a wait for me cause even though I liked the demo I know Capcom's track record.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Day one DLC on the disc.

No need to say more.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
    Day one DLC on the disc.

No need to say more.
    I suppose you playing DE Human revolution and Ninja Gaiden 3 doesnīt count right? What a hypocrite.

Is the new thing you have to accept, the thing you can do to counter it, DONīT BUY THE DLC, or buy the game at bargain later.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    Thereīs only one doubt in my mind, how long is the game? How many quest and stuff are there to do? Other than that
    looking at the trophy list it seems like it will be decently long with a bunch of side quests to complete

INTJ

I suppose you playing DE Human revolution and Ninja Gaiden 3 doesnīt count right? What a hypocrite.

Is the new thing you have to accept, the thing you can do to counter it, DONīT BUY THE DLC, or buy the game at bargain later.
    DE didn't have day 1 dlc

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    DE didn't have day 1 dlc
    Oh really, care to explain this one?:

"An "Augmented Edition" was released in select European countries, Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. It includes a making-of documentary, motion-comic, E3 trailer, game soundtrack by Micheal McCann, animated storyboard, and a 40-page Artbook. In-game, the player will receive an additional mission, weapons, and cash via the included Explosive Mission Pack and the Tactical Enhancement Pack. The Augmented Edition is also available in North America, but does not include the Explosive Mission Pack or the Tactical Enhancement Pack. These packs are available solely as pre-order bonuses from select retailers."

wikipedia with source

Deus Ex : Human Revolution - Augmented Edition

and ferret, thanks will look into it.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Legendary...Nuff Said

I played through the demo, and I can honestly say that I thought it pretty much stunk. Combat felt very clunky and mindless and all I did was mash square and/or triangle pretty much the entire time. Button mashers have never been my thing, no matter how much of an RPG experience things are. Additionally, the on-screen shit is so overloaded that at times I couldn't even see the action clearly because of all the shit taking up the screen space.

The bosses pretty much sucked ass, as things were too crazy that I couldn't even tell what was going on. I just grappled onto the monsters and mashed square, despite them regenerating health randomly. The second portion of the demo was a tad better than the first because I liked the ranged combat (it fits my playstyle better), but it still felt very uninspired.

All in all, first impressions are that it sucked, in my opinion.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    I played through the demo, and I can honestly say that I thought it pretty much stunk. Combat felt very clunky and mindless and all I did was mash square and/or triangle pretty much the entire time. Button mashers have never been my thing, no matter how much of an RPG experience things are. Additionally, the on-screen shit is so overloaded that at times I couldn't even see the action clearly because of all the shit taking up the screen space.

The bosses pretty much sucked ass, as things were too crazy that I couldn't even tell what was going on. I just grappled onto the monsters and mashed square, despite them regenerating health randomly. The second portion of the demo was a tad better than the first because I liked the ranged combat (it fits my playstyle better), but it still felt very uninspired.

All in all, first impressions are that it sucked, in my opinion.
    You can turn off all that clutter in the option menu. But I do agree it was too easy and is almost borderline button mashing, but in other videos is looked like Dark Souls. Maybe because the prologue is suppose to be easy or they just fixed the demo into easy mode.

Mmm, we all have different taste, but come one, option menu always comes first
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Legendary...Nuff Said

You can turn off all that clutter in the option menu. But I do agree it was too easy and is almost borderline button mashing, but in other videos is looked like Dark Souls. Maybe because the prologue is suppose to be easy or they just fixed the demo into easy mode.

Mmm, we all have different taste, but come one, option menu always comes first
    Fine, so then the option menu gets rid of the problem with the screen clutter, but it won't fix how lame the combat system is.

INTJ

Oh really, care to explain this one?:

"An "Augmented Edition" was released in select European countries, Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. It includes a making-of documentary, motion-comic, E3 trailer, game soundtrack by Micheal McCann, animated storyboard, and a 40-page Artbook. In-game, the player will receive an additional mission, weapons, and cash via the included Explosive Mission Pack and the Tactical Enhancement Pack. The Augmented Edition is also available in North America, but does not include the Explosive Mission Pack or the Tactical Enhancement Pack. These packs are available solely as pre-order bonuses from select retailers."

wikipedia with source

Deus Ex : Human Revolution - Augmented Edition

and ferret, thanks will look into it.

day 1 dlc =/= pre-order/collectors edition exclusives.

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Fine, so then the option menu gets rid of the problem with the screen clutter, but it won't fix how lame the combat system is.
    It is a demo so lets hope to them polishing it up and getting it cleaned out for the combat by release time . I'll keep you posted Jacky on this but that's the reason for a demon.. to test it out and check into the game. Now to get Capcom to keep working >:F lol. Prolly rush it out and then try to patch the issue later after game breaking ******ry happens.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    It is a demo so lets hope to them polishing it up and getting it cleaned out for the combat by release time . I'll keep you posted Jacky on this but that's the reason for a demon.. to test it out and check into the game. Now to get Capcom to keep working >:F lol. Prolly rush it out and then try to patch the issue later after game breaking ******ry happens.
    Ehhhh, that'd be great but the game is less than a month away from release; it's unlikely that an entire combat system is going to be revamped, even via patch later on.

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    day 1 dlc =/= pre-order/collectors edition exclusives.
    Says the person who threw the shit fit that Bioware had the extra data on ME3 discs for the dlc. You could buy the missions for DE on day one off the psn as well.

Lvl 4 - Silver

What is wrong with you? I said DLC ON THE DISC, not random DLCs, it means you pay for something that you have already payed.
    Human Revolution didn't have the Missing Link DLC on the disc, the same for Ninja Gaiden 3.
    The bonus content of the augmented edition is not involved in this argument, as Ps360 said, they are anything but useless bonus, while DLCs are chucks of game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

What is wrong with you? I said DLC ON THE DISC, not random DLCs, it means you pay for something that you have already payed.
    Human Revolution didn't have the Missing Link DLC on the disc, the same for Ninja Gaiden 3.
    The bonus content of the augmented edition is not involved in this argument, as Ps360 said, they are anything but useless bonus, while DLCs are chucks of game.
    I was just gonna point that out and you beat me to the punch

Well anyways I think i am going to wait on this game, was not very impressed with the demo.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    Says the person who threw the shit fit that Bioware had the extra data on ME3 discs for the dlc. You could buy the missions for DE on day one off the psn as well.
    no you couldn't.

if i could of bought tong's mission on day one i would.

came out like a month or so after the game came out

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...able-on-steam/

Lvl 9 - Gold

Whatīs wrong with you? Did I mention Missing Link DLC? I did not. The bonus content? LOL, sorry you made me make a sad laugh for how hard you hugging their balls pal. I mean, really? Bonus? How can this not be involved in this argument, itīs clearly DLC, itīs CLEARLY day 1 dlc if you can get it day 1.

Let me explain what DLC is for you with the help of wikipedia, and surely you not trying to play " OH MY GOSH, WIKIPEDIA? ANYONE CAN EDIT IT, YOU KNOW NOTHING, IT`S ALL WRONG" card:

"Downloadable content (also referred to as DLC) is official additional content for a video game distributed through the Internet. Downloadable content can be of several types, ranging from a single in-game outfit to an entirely new, extensive storyline, similar to an expansion pack."

Wikipedia

Ps360 clearly have no idea, and I find no point to humiliate him/her anymore.

Koimia, thanks for making have hope for humanity.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12