Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Dragonīs Dogma Demo - Maybe one of the few quality game Capcom can do this year?

This is a discussion on Dragonīs Dogma Demo - Maybe one of the few quality game Capcom can do this year? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm hoping that this demo is not like the Castlevania demo. I loved the demo and I desperately wanted the ...

  1. #21
    Lvl 10 - Platinum
    MAXTHUNDER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,949
    Reputation
    81

    I'm hoping that this demo is not like the Castlevania demo. I loved the demo and I desperately wanted the game, then after I purchased the game it was only the first 2 levels that were good to me after those 2 levels the atmosphere was lost with to much climbing and jumping. The Dragon's Dogma game is going to be a wait for me cause even though I liked the demo I know Capcom's track record.

  2. #22
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Kaito's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    275
    Reputation
    9

    Day one DLC on the disc.

    No need to say more.
    ____________

  3. #23
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    YumeOMiru's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Reality, sadly......
    Posts
    1,463
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
    Day one DLC on the disc.

    No need to say more.
    I suppose you playing DE Human revolution and Ninja Gaiden 3 doesnīt count right? What a hypocrite.

    Is the new thing you have to accept, the thing you can do to counter it, DONīT BUY THE DLC, or buy the game at bargain later.
    Hand-bra Jeans

    The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

    Medaka Box


  4. #24
    Lvl 10 - Platinum
    ferretbusiness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hovering pattern
    Posts
    1,860
    Reputation
    31

    Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    Thereīs only one doubt in my mind, how long is the game? How many quest and stuff are there to do? Other than that
    looking at the trophy list it seems like it will be decently long with a bunch of side quests to complete

  5. #25
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    I suppose you playing DE Human revolution and Ninja Gaiden 3 doesnīt count right? What a hypocrite.

    Is the new thing you have to accept, the thing you can do to counter it, DONīT BUY THE DLC, or buy the game at bargain later.
    DE didn't have day 1 dlc

  6. #26
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    YumeOMiru's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Reality, sadly......
    Posts
    1,463
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    DE didn't have day 1 dlc
    Oh really, care to explain this one?:

    "An "Augmented Edition" was released in select European countries, Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. It includes a making-of documentary, motion-comic, E3 trailer, game soundtrack by Micheal McCann, animated storyboard, and a 40-page Artbook. In-game, the player will receive an additional mission, weapons, and cash via the included Explosive Mission Pack and the Tactical Enhancement Pack. The Augmented Edition is also available in North America, but does not include the Explosive Mission Pack or the Tactical Enhancement Pack. These packs are available solely as pre-order bonuses from select retailers."

    wikipedia with source

    Deus Ex : Human Revolution - Augmented Edition






    and ferret, thanks will look into it.
    Hand-bra Jeans

    The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

    Medaka Box


  7. #27
    Legendary...Nuff Said
    JackAttack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    103

    I played through the demo, and I can honestly say that I thought it pretty much stunk. Combat felt very clunky and mindless and all I did was mash square and/or triangle pretty much the entire time. Button mashers have never been my thing, no matter how much of an RPG experience things are. Additionally, the on-screen shit is so overloaded that at times I couldn't even see the action clearly because of all the shit taking up the screen space.

    The bosses pretty much sucked ass, as things were too crazy that I couldn't even tell what was going on. I just grappled onto the monsters and mashed square, despite them regenerating health randomly. The second portion of the demo was a tad better than the first because I liked the ranged combat (it fits my playstyle better), but it still felt very uninspired.

    All in all, first impressions are that it sucked, in my opinion.

    deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

  8. #28
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    YumeOMiru's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Reality, sadly......
    Posts
    1,463
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    I played through the demo, and I can honestly say that I thought it pretty much stunk. Combat felt very clunky and mindless and all I did was mash square and/or triangle pretty much the entire time. Button mashers have never been my thing, no matter how much of an RPG experience things are. Additionally, the on-screen shit is so overloaded that at times I couldn't even see the action clearly because of all the shit taking up the screen space.

    The bosses pretty much sucked ass, as things were too crazy that I couldn't even tell what was going on. I just grappled onto the monsters and mashed square, despite them regenerating health randomly. The second portion of the demo was a tad better than the first because I liked the ranged combat (it fits my playstyle better), but it still felt very uninspired.

    All in all, first impressions are that it sucked, in my opinion.
    You can turn off all that clutter in the option menu. But I do agree it was too easy and is almost borderline button mashing, but in other videos is looked like Dark Souls. Maybe because the prologue is suppose to be easy or they just fixed the demo into easy mode.

    Mmm, we all have different taste, but come one, option menu always comes first
    Hand-bra Jeans

    The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

    Medaka Box


  9. #29
    Legendary...Nuff Said
    JackAttack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    You can turn off all that clutter in the option menu. But I do agree it was too easy and is almost borderline button mashing, but in other videos is looked like Dark Souls. Maybe because the prologue is suppose to be easy or they just fixed the demo into easy mode.

    Mmm, we all have different taste, but come one, option menu always comes first
    Fine, so then the option menu gets rid of the problem with the screen clutter, but it won't fix how lame the combat system is.

    deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

  10. #30
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    Oh really, care to explain this one?:

    "An "Augmented Edition" was released in select European countries, Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. It includes a making-of documentary, motion-comic, E3 trailer, game soundtrack by Micheal McCann, animated storyboard, and a 40-page Artbook. In-game, the player will receive an additional mission, weapons, and cash via the included Explosive Mission Pack and the Tactical Enhancement Pack. The Augmented Edition is also available in North America, but does not include the Explosive Mission Pack or the Tactical Enhancement Pack. These packs are available solely as pre-order bonuses from select retailers."

    wikipedia with source

    Deus Ex : Human Revolution - Augmented Edition






    and ferret, thanks will look into it.

    day 1 dlc =/= pre-order/collectors edition exclusives.

  11. #31
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    205

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Fine, so then the option menu gets rid of the problem with the screen clutter, but it won't fix how lame the combat system is.
    It is a demo so lets hope to them polishing it up and getting it cleaned out for the combat by release time . I'll keep you posted Jacky on this but that's the reason for a demon.. to test it out and check into the game. Now to get Capcom to keep working >:F lol. Prolly rush it out and then try to patch the issue later after game breaking ******ry happens.

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  12. #32
    Legendary...Nuff Said
    JackAttack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    It is a demo so lets hope to them polishing it up and getting it cleaned out for the combat by release time . I'll keep you posted Jacky on this but that's the reason for a demon.. to test it out and check into the game. Now to get Capcom to keep working >:F lol. Prolly rush it out and then try to patch the issue later after game breaking ******ry happens.
    Ehhhh, that'd be great but the game is less than a month away from release; it's unlikely that an entire combat system is going to be revamped, even via patch later on.

    deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

  13. #33
    DON'T BLINK
    Koimia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Adams, WI
    Posts
    1,363
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    day 1 dlc =/= pre-order/collectors edition exclusives.
    Says the person who threw the shit fit that Bioware had the extra data on ME3 discs for the dlc. You could buy the missions for DE on day one off the psn as well.

  14. #34
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Kaito's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    275
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    I suppose you playing DE Human revolution and Ninja Gaiden 3 doesnīt count right? What a hypocrite.

    Is the new thing you have to accept, the thing you can do to counter it, DONīT BUY THE DLC, or buy the game at bargain later.
    What is wrong with you? I said DLC ON THE DISC, not random DLCs, it means you pay for something that you have already payed.
    Human Revolution didn't have the Missing Link DLC on the disc, the same for Ninja Gaiden 3.
    The bonus content of the augmented edition is not involved in this argument, as Ps360 said, they are anything but useless bonus, while DLCs are chucks of game.
    ____________

  15. #35
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    System H's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    447
    Reputation
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
    What is wrong with you? I said DLC ON THE DISC, not random DLCs, it means you pay for something that you have already payed.
    Human Revolution didn't have the Missing Link DLC on the disc, the same for Ninja Gaiden 3.
    The bonus content of the augmented edition is not involved in this argument, as Ps360 said, they are anything but useless bonus, while DLCs are chucks of game.
    I was just gonna point that out and you beat me to the punch


    Well anyways I think i am going to wait on this game, was not very impressed with the demo.

  16. #36
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    Says the person who threw the shit fit that Bioware had the extra data on ME3 discs for the dlc. You could buy the missions for DE on day one off the psn as well.
    no you couldn't.

    if i could of bought tong's mission on day one i would.


    came out like a month or so after the game came out

    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...able-on-steam/

  17. #37
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    YumeOMiru's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Reality, sadly......
    Posts
    1,463
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
    What is wrong with you? I said DLC ON THE DISC, not random DLCs, it means you pay for something that you have already payed.
    Human Revolution didn't have the Missing Link DLC on the disc, the same for Ninja Gaiden 3.
    The bonus content of the augmented edition is not involved in this argument, as Ps360 said, they are anything but useless bonus, while DLCs are chucks of game.
    Whatīs wrong with you? Did I mention Missing Link DLC? I did not. The bonus content? LOL, sorry you made me make a sad laugh for how hard you hugging their balls pal. I mean, really? Bonus? How can this not be involved in this argument, itīs clearly DLC, itīs CLEARLY day 1 dlc if you can get it day 1.

    Let me explain what DLC is for you with the help of wikipedia, and surely you not trying to play " OH MY GOSH, WIKIPEDIA? ANYONE CAN EDIT IT, YOU KNOW NOTHING, IT`S ALL WRONG" card:

    "Downloadable content (also referred to as DLC) is official additional content for a video game distributed through the Internet. Downloadable content can be of several types, ranging from a single in-game outfit to an entirely new, extensive storyline, similar to an expansion pack."

    Wikipedia

    Ps360 clearly have no idea, and I find no point to humiliate him/her anymore.

    Koimia, thanks for making have hope for humanity.
    Hand-bra Jeans

    The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

    Medaka Box


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO