Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dragonīs Dogma Demo - Maybe one of the few quality game Capcom can do this year?

This is a discussion on Dragonīs Dogma Demo - Maybe one of the few quality game Capcom can do this year? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I wonīt be able to access my PS3 before tomorrow, so I wanted to ask people who tried the Dragonīs ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Dragonīs Dogma Demo - Maybe one of the few quality game Capcom can do this year?

I wonīt be able to access my PS3 before tomorrow, so I wanted to ask people who tried the Dragonīs Dogma demo, how good is it? For Iīm looking forward to it so much that I pre ordered it..................stupid mistake or is the game godly?
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

INTJ

i made my loli brigade (yea you can make little kid characters as main characters/sidekicks) in the character creator then took down a gryphon by climbing onto it while in the air and stabbing it till it bursted into flames with my fire daggers then proceed to stab it some more while it's on the ground.

this game is good.

Lvl 9 - Gold

You stole my my idea ! I forgive you since you carried on my dreams while I could not realize them. Sound like my favourite game this year. Thanks for the heads up.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 1 - Bronze

From the little the demo allows you to play I can see this game getting really repetitive. Boss monsters were cool but they took too long to bring down and regular enemies felt like a chore. I also didn't like the fatigue system as your character has to catch his or her breath after repeated actions at which point you have to stop performing actions for a long time for it to rebuild. You can climb up monsters, though the precision of which you climb is less than that of Shadow of the Colossus. I did find it cool that during one boss fight however I was able to cut off a half lion half serpent's snake head by climbing up it. The main flaw of the game that is evident in the demo is the battle system which does not even come close to that of Dark Souls though I did like using the bow as the rogue like character. If the magic system is similar to the bow system I can see that being fun.The character customization was by far the pinnacle of the demo, I must have spent over 30 minutes creating two unique characters, it is really deep and allows for a lot of customization.

Nope, nothing

Lots of opinions here http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/dr...emo-dated.html take a read through.

Regional Manager of War

I personally enjoyed Asura's Wrath, if you want to count the DMC collection than this will be Capcom's 4th game imo that is good this year.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I personally enjoyed Asura's Wrath, if you want to count the DMC collection than this will be Capcom's 4th game imo that is good this year.
    I did too(so underrated), but that game was developed by Cyberconnect2 (published by capcom. DD is developed by Capcom.

and Cham, thanks for the link, but come one, is such a long way to that thread............................
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Zerbog View Post
    a half lion half serpent's snake head
    I believe you're talking about a chimera, unless the creature had an actual name.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    and Cham, thanks for the link, but come one, is such a long way to that thread............................
    Okay sorry

I really enjoyed it, although the demo is really short, they only really made it so you can get a little taste of the combat, which I think is pretty good.

The demo will definitely let you know if you like it or not I pre-ordered the game today

Regional Manager of War

I did too(so underrated), but that game was developed by Cyberconnect2 (published by capcom. DD is developed by Capcom.

, should have payed attention to the case instead of just throwing the disc into my PS3

Lvl 10 - Platinum

demo is short but shows potential which is suprising to me since i dont have a high opinion of games that come from capcom, seems like they tried to americanize dd to make it more appealing to audiences outside of japan

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Demo was kind interesting... Showed similarities to Dragon Age but has intriguing features including grabbing, lol. It was short though

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yup, this is what I been looking for.

I did all this:

Fought a chimera, taking it down piece by piece, cut off the snake head tail, killed the goat head and stabbed the lion body.....sweeet.

The second mission, or part 2 of the demo, I jumped on a griffin, it took off with me on hanging on it, crawled to the wings and started stabbing, it threw me off with it crashing down, team mates came stabbing and throwing magic, it takes of again, my bow get imbued with fire enchantment, I burned it with by shooting a 3x arrow attack, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Best part?

I made this dude with the nose scar and build, yeah I named him Guts, shame on my imagination:

and my side kick

(not the same hairstyle, but hey everything else is perfect)
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Crocodile Hunter

PS360 said its good!?!?!?!?!

Every1 jump on that shit right away!!!
    Last edited by Ac3dUd3-; 04-28-2012 at 05:16 AM.

Sig by Apokolypz

Mr. X

I thought it was great. The customisation offers a lot without being too over the top and the combat was really fun. I prefered the battle against the griffin as the rogue character was more fun to play with.

One down side was the amount of shit that was popping up on the screen. It was hard to tell what was going on at times simply because the screen was cluttered with text.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    PS360 said its good!?!?!?!?!

Every1 jump on that shit right away!!!
    Who needs reviews now that PS360 has given the game a 'good game' status!

Not that it would affect my day one purchase of this game anyway.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I was planning on giving this a pass because it looked like Capcom trying to make a D.Souls clone. But I gave the demo a shot and really enjoyed it. I went and reserved and fully paid off the game the next day. Now I just have to wait until May 22nd. Gives me something to play once I finish Warriors Orochi 3 while I wait for Gravity Rush to come out.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Prosthetic View Post
    I thought it was great. The customisation offers a lot without being too over the top and the combat was really fun. I prefered the battle against the griffin as the rogue character was more fun to play with.

One down side was the amount of shit that was popping up on the screen. It was hard to tell what was going on at times simply because the screen was cluttered with text.
    How dare you not even try to go into the option menu? You can turn that off, 99% sure.

and

Thereīs only one doubt in my mind, how long is the game? How many quest and stuff are there to do? Other than that

Just gonna put this here (I know is old but...is kinda epic):

Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Nope, nothing

Thereīs only one doubt in my mind, how long is the game? How many quest and stuff are there to do? Other than that
    I heard 40-50 hours if you take yours time, can't remember where I heard that though

Scratch that, on the wiki page it says;

Players can look forward to up to 30 hours of main quest play and up to an additional 70 hours or more of side quests
    100 hours baby!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    I heard 40-50 hours if you take yours time, can't remember where I heard that though

Scratch that, on the wiki page it says;

100 hours baby!
    Me:

Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast