Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sony Allstar reveal, Every single bit of Gameplay inside

This is a discussion on Sony Allstar reveal, Every single bit of Gameplay inside within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I think exactly this bad controlls create the fun-atmosphere because you swear, you rejoice an so on. And thats real ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think exactly this bad controlls create the fun-atmosphere because you swear, you rejoice an so on. And thats real fun in a group of people.

I am from Germany so please forgive if my English isn't so well

INTJ

just a superbot company pic.

totally nothing wrong here

wait

what is that

you guys see it

right there

the picture is right here:

http://superbotentertainment.com/rob...DayOne_003.jpg

now why would there be a nintendo wii inside a game studio that is making a smash bros brawl clone???

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    now why would there be a nintendo wii inside a game studio that is making a smash bros brawl clone???
    Why are you asking this question?

Significantly more relevant.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

Kiwi Defender

Looks like a Smash Bros. copypasta! I hope they at least make it good, otherwise it'll be a huge disappointment.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Check Those Corners

Wait a damn minute, this is not May 2nd, so what will that exclusive be than?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't see what the big deal is really, we have a multitude of similar games, for various genres. The whole point of this game is for Anyone who enjoyed SSB's to be albe to now enjoy a PSAS's game.

Nintendo: "We should make a brawling game with all the most famous Nintendo characters as part of the fighting roster!"

That is really what it came down too, yet you make it seem like Nintendo put SO much thought, creativity and effort into making SSB that now Sony are ripping off SO much from such a simple concept.

Love it or hate They did it, and people will enjoy it for what it is, another fun game.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Recon_1331 View Post
    That is really what it came down too, yet you make it seem like Nintendo put SO much thought, creativity and effort into making SSB that now Sony are ripping off SO much from such a simple concept.

sakurai always puts tons of love into his games.

have you ever played his games.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

sakurai always puts tons of love into his games.

have you ever played his games.
    Considering I've had Nintendo products up to about just this Gen of consoles, I'd say have played most of everything there was on Nintendo. (They really need a new metroid prime.)

Anyways, yes, I know. Everyone puts love into their games, because its one man's vision/creation.

I am most positive Sakurai would approve of Sony's PSAS's.

If Sony wanted to be better they would have tried to change many things, but they kept it the same because it works, and its fun. Its just their version of a Nintendo classic, for Sony Fans. No harm done. Everyone is happy.

Check Those Corners

Someone please explain if this is the may 2nd reveal or is it another game?

INTJ

Buy my book, Alteration

You know, for someone who keeps the bashing going for this game, you seem to be following it closely...

I'm very excited. Yes it's like SB, but that's why I'm excited. Before my friend upgraded to a PS3, he had a Wii, and you better believe we played Brawl tons. I enjoy the SB series, so I hope to enjoy this. As long as they keep the roster balanced with tons of characters, this will be great.

My only concerns are the plot, sound, and controls. The right stick throws. That's gonna be weird. And what could the plot be? Hopefully a step up from the plot of PS Move Heroes. And they best include classic PS tracks and voice acting. But in terms of gameplay and graphics, this looks amazing.

Also, shouldn't we have a health bar or percentage or something?

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Kiwi Defender

I wonder how crappy it would be to play as Yorda .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    You know, for someone who keeps the bashing going for this game, you seem to be following it closely...
    i tend to stalk games i have interest in, whether it's for better or worse.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Also, shouldn't we have a health bar or percentage or something?
    Lol

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    Lol

that isn't a health bar

thats a special powerup bar.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    Lol
    Actually those aren't health bars. There isn't health per say in the game. Those are the special attack bars. Basically your damage goes towards building up the special attack gauge up to a maximum of level 3. Then you can use those special attacks to help kill everyone else more easily. I just finished listening to IGN's Podcast Beyond and two of the guys got to spend some time hands on with the game and explained a lot about it. I don't know if I really like the idea of not having health like in SB though.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Actually those aren't health bars. There isn't health per say in the game. Those are the special attack bars. Basically your damage goes towards building up the special attack gauge up to a maximum of level 3. Then you can use those special attacks to help kill everyone else more easily. I just finished listening to IGN's Podcast Beyond and two of the guys got to spend some time hands on with the game and explained a lot about it. I don't know if I really like the idea of not having health like in SB though.
    , that maybe a game breaker for me.

INTJ

nice to know the guy who directs this game made the worst guitar hero and tony hawk games in the series

(everyone knows guitar hero 2 was the best guitar hero)

Lvl 10 - Platinum

More then half of those titles are just flushers. Sure Nintendo may have a lot of IPs but that's cause they know if they bring out a new one every month people are still going to purchase their trash and then they release a big blockbuster and then they're forgiven.

Administrator

It is a carbon copy, but there is a market for it. So it would be stupid for them not to develop a game like this. Should be cheap to develop, so flipping a profit is almost certain. Except I'm not sure what licensing agreements were made for the 3rd party characters. But SONY definitely has the ball in their court on that issue.

Sony is a corporation, they'll develop a carbon copy if it has potential to make money. You guys need to understand this. It's just business. Even Valve makes bonehead moves to appease it's stakeholders.
    I had a threesome last night, there were a couple of no shows but I still had a good time!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast