Really PS Home?

This is a discussion on Really PS Home? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So then I turned on my trusty PS3 today, I say that the auto update had downloaded and installed a ...

NSFW

Really PS Home?

So then I turned on my trusty PS3 today, I say that the auto update had downloaded and installed a patch for PS Home... I didn't really care, but then I saw that the logo in the XMB menu had changed. With my interest piqued (well.... at least a little), I checked it out aaaaaaand my PS3 froze. So I tried it again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it did it again. I got a bit frustrated... I rebooted the PS3 and tried a final time aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it did it yet again.

I would honestly not care, if it weren't for the fact, that this is not the first time, not willing to start after an update. Last time this happened I had to wait three months before being able to start Home again... but who gives a damn; Home is just not fun.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Nope, nothing

It's really annoying when your PS3 freezes, that's for sure. And yeah, Home sucks...

Kid, not loser

I heard Home got a lot better with the spaces and the free games to play there. So it still sux?

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Rainbow in the dark

You're missing out on nothing, pshome stills sucks and will keep on sucking no matter what the upgrade may be
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    I heard Home got a lot better with the spaces and the free games to play there. So it still sux?
    In my opinion it's the same shit as when it was first launched. Some changes here and there, but still boring as hell.

Kid, not loser

Thats too bad. Oh well, as a trophy hunter it really never interested me.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Thats too bad. Oh well, as a trophy hunter it really never interested me.
    I was the same. Played it when I first got my PS3 for maybe a few days, then nothing. It can be entertaining if you have some friends over, create some derpy ass character, and mess around. Then it's fun for a bit

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PS Home = a bunch of people dancing randomly all over the place

Lvl 9 - Gold

I heard that there was going to be a Hall of Fame room for our trophies which would have been quite a good space for us but never happened

Mini Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I heard that there was going to be a Hall of Fame room for our trophies which would have been quite a good space for us but never happened
    I remember hearing that rumor as well. It's a shame that they haven't implemented that idea with Home. I think a lot of trophy hunters would love to have the ability to display their plats like that.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think I've used PS Home twice. Once when it first came out, and again when a friend invited me to play Sodium.
    Aside from that very first time that I logged in and ended up watching a bunch of trailers in the theatre with a bunch of idiots that wouldn't stop blocking the screen with their text bubbles, Home is a complete waste for gamers. It's a virtual equivalent of Facebook. Except somehow less user-friendly.

That Southern B****

Do people actually spend time in PS Home? I went on it when I first got my PS3 for like 2 mins. Never went back xD
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

The last time i went on ps home was the first time i went on it and i thought it was a load of donkey crap,didnt ineterest me one bit.But im sure others who have given it a go and like it would obviously say different which is of course fair enough but this is just not for me and several others by the look of things.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

I tried pshome once. When I first got my ps3. Alot of dance parties. Lol. Then I'm standing there and a person(male,female,no idea) comes up to me in a giant cat costume, and says "Meow" to me. That was enough for me. Haven't been back on since
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    I tried pshome once. When I first got my ps3. Alot of dance parties. Lol. Then I'm standing there and a person(male,female,no idea) comes up to me in a giant cat costume, and says "Meow" to me. That was enough for me. Haven't been back on since
    Literally the same for me. What even annoyed me more is the fact that new areas had to be downloaded! As well as stupid long loading times.

Change is mediocre

I always thought Home was useless. I have friends that use it sometimes though.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I may enjoy it if everything didnīt take a year of my patience to load.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 9 - Gold

People actually use Home still?
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston