Playstation network never charged my checking account?

This is a discussion on Playstation network never charged my checking account? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I added $10.00 of wallet funds to my PSN account about 2-3 weeks ago. I've looked at my checking account ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Playstation network never charged my checking account?

I added $10.00 of wallet funds to my PSN account about 2-3 weeks ago. I've looked at my checking account and there is no record of any money being removed or any charges at all.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

Toggle Spoiler

On the edge

Sometimes they will hold off on turning it in for a couple of weeks but you better believe that they will get it though.

Lvl 4 - Silver

This has indeed happened to me. THey charged me for it roughly 21 days after I added it to my wallet. So don't get excited, they'll get they're money lol.

LLWS 2010|The Price is Right : Decades|Trine 2|Rock Band 2|Monopoly Streets|Assassins Creed 2|NFS Shift|Family Game Night & 3|Dante's Inferno|Sonic Generations|Madden 10&11|Little Big Planet|Arkham Asylum|Toy Story 3|Heavy Rain|Infamous| Fallout 3|Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands|GoW 1,2,3 & Origins Collection|Borderlands|CoD [email protected]|Mw2|Sly 1&2|Sonic's Genesis Collection|Jak: Precursor Legacy