Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Trophy Hunters ?? Do you think it spoils gaming sometimes???

This is a discussion on Trophy Hunters ?? Do you think it spoils gaming sometimes??? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just whored out Trine 2 but kinda enjoyed it.. it was free for PS+ so can't beat that....

Death is Awaiting....

I just whored out Trine 2 but kinda enjoyed it.. it was free for PS+ so can't beat that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 7 - Gold

Can be annoying and maybe ruin jut a little. For example Deus Ex is a great example. I wanted to kill people but no! the trophy requires not to kill anyone
    and also missable collectables can be a bitch. Uncharted is nice because than you can chill on your first playthrough and collect second but most games, just no

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Walle View Post
    Can be annoying and maybe ruin jut a little. For example Deus Ex is a great example. I wanted to kill people but no! the trophy requires not to kill anyone
    and also missable collectables can be a bitch. Uncharted is nice because than you can chill on your first playthrough and collect second but most games, just no
    I killed people in my second playthrough on Deus EX. There way no way i wasn't going to play that awesome game as many different ways as possible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123