PSN+ Free Game

This is a discussion on PSN+ Free Game within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i am a PSN+ member and saw that they had some good time killing games that are free, and just ...

PRO Member

PSN+ Free Game

i am a PSN+ member and saw that they had some good time killing games that are free, and just wanted to hear some input...

Game:
    Frogger Returns

Golden Axe

Hamster Ball

Inferno Pool

Shank 2

Shift 2 Unleashed

Streets of Rage

Sonic the hedgehog

Sonic 2
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

RPG Master

I got Frogger Returns two weeks ago and managed to get all 3 golds and the silver within 30 minutes. So if you want some easy trophies that is a good pick. Golden Axe is also good but you need a partner for some parts if you want 100% on it.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Resident Deadhead

the only one i would say dont download is Hamsterball, but even its ok if you have nothing to play i guess
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Eckes13 View Post
    i am a PSN+ member and saw that they had some good time killing games that are free, and just wanted to hear some input...

Game:
    Frogger Returns

Golden Axe

Hamster Ball

Inferno Pool

Shank 2

Shift 2 Unleashed

Streets of Rage

Sonic the hedgehog

Sonic 2
    UM... LOL those have been free for a while. I want to save my "ps+ rant" for the thread of that name, but let me just point out somthing (i assume you all know this)

For a whole month, the same handful of games are free. The next month comes around, and they add 2 more free titles, leaving the rest still up there for free. I find it a rip off especially since the free games are horrible (they have some good titles SOMETIMES, the rest of the time its all junk, but its my opinion)

You should get these games as soon as you can, weither you want them or not. Reason is the game list is gonna be changing soon, and once you download it, its on the list where you can go back and re-download it.

If you want to know:
    Frogger: easy trophies
    All sega games: 95% easy trophies, last 5% are a little chore
    pool: difficult to get a single trophy
    shank 2: medium, survival needs to be done with co op
    Hamster ball: kind of a weird game, i gave up on that one
    driving game: really large, medium difficulty to get trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    I got Frogger Returns two weeks ago and managed to get all 3 golds and the silver within 30 minutes. So if you want some easy trophies that is a good pick. Golden Axe is also good but you need a partner for some parts if you want 100% on it.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by jenkem_addict88 View Post
    the only one i would say dont download is Hamsterball, but even its ok if you have nothing to play i guess
    My kids just love Hamster ball. It gets them enjoying the PS3 again ....... blasted WII.

I enjoyed all of them except Inferno Pool not so much. But hey who cares they're free.

PRO Member

I have enjoyed Shank 2 but I got the Syphon Filters not too long ago for free*...but I guess free PS1 games aren't too exciting.
    Online storage also a good perk.

* with PS+ monthly fee of course...can't spell free without fee.

Lvl 9 - Gold

You should download them anyway if they're taking your fancy. Even if you end up not enjoying them, you didn't pay for them, so it's no big deal really.

Shift 2 will probably take a fair chunk of your time, but I know a couple of people who said the game can be very unforgiving at times, especially with its trophies. Sonic is quite easy and shouldn't give you much trouble, aside from the speed run. Golden Axe is also easy, but you'll almost definitely need a partner for one or two of the trophies, if you're bothered about them.

Saints Row IV

Download shift 2 : Unleased
    It may take ost of your time,but its a fair good plat.Not too hard, not too easy
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website