View Poll Results: Do you think PS+ is worth it?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i do

77 75.49%
  • No i dont

17 16.67%
  • Never tried it

8 7.84%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

PS3+ Rant

This is a discussion on PS3+ Rant within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Crealkllr Well from my latest message, you can obviously see we both miscommunicated there. The problem is ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    Well from my latest message, you can obviously see we both miscommunicated there. The problem is fixed though, as you informed me of your view point and i stated that i dont consider all those stuff worth it. So i really dont understand what your intent was when you replied.
    I just totaled all of my trophy based games that I've gotten free from PS+ and it's 623 dollars.

You weak azz niggs

My only problem with your little complaint is about the not keeping the free games. Just get the trophies and delete them from your HDD. You're likely not going to play them again anyway, right? You said so yourself you only care abut the games with trophies. What was exactly you had in mind for V.I.P. features?

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    I just totaled all of my trophy based games that I've gotten free from PS+ and it's 623 dollars.
    Cool dude. I dont need a list, as i will just take your word for it. I dont see the point of this conversation, as i have had Ps+ for less than a year, and i may as well just finish the membership and scrape as much worth out of it while i can.

If your trying to argue, i think its pointless. Happy its working for you, and if it isnt working for you, then i know how you feel. Thats it. End of story

You weak azz niggs

I really dont think you got $500 worth of free games. if a average FULL game is 30 (60 is the highest i have seen), you would have had to get a $30 worth game for 16 months... and even now they dont have many FULL games that are worth $30

I am not saying your lying, just that i dont believe you literally mean $500.
    He was just responding to you lol.
    Last edited by grimydawg; 05-09-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    My only problem with your little complaint is about the not keeping the free games. Just get the trophies and delete them from your HDD. You're likely not going to play them again anyway, right? You said so yourself you only care abut the games with trophies. What was exactly you had in mind for V.I.P. features?
    What about battle fantasia? That in no way is a easy game to platinum. I also dont play it because its not fun.

The only reason i want to keep those free games is because when ever i do want to play it, i dont want to have to worry about being an active member. I am willing to pay half the game title to keep it forever, but instead i get to play it till they want another $50.

I am not saying its unfair or anything, i understand you get what you can and its a free game, but i rather spend time on games i enjoy, and less time grinding trophies out of something i dont enjoy. Wishful thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    He was just responding to you lol.
    From the amount they just listed, it seems 2 years ago they were giving out some good titles. For the few months i have had my subscription, they have given some interesting stuff, but not that much. I would be willing to pay more each month just to be able to get something i dont have. I also think they need to get rid of the sega games already. They are great, but they are still up for the 3rd month (maybe longer, idk when they were first posted).

So its great someone got 600+ worth of games, but it doesnt help me at all... and weither thats what the average gamer gets, or just that individual, either way doesnt help me in anyway

Lvl 10 - Platinum

What about battle fantasia? That in no way is a easy game to platinum. I also dont play it because its not fun.

The only reason i want to keep those free games is because when ever i do want to play it, i dont want to have to worry about being an active member. I am willing to pay half the game title to keep it forever, but instead i get to play it till they want another $50.

I am not saying its unfair or anything, i understand you get what you can and its a free game, but i rather spend time on games i enjoy, and less time grinding trophies out of something i dont enjoy. Wishful thinking

From the amount they just listed, it seems 2 years ago they were giving out some good titles. For the few months i have had my subscription, they have given some interesting stuff, but not that much. I would be willing to pay more each month just to be able to get something i dont have. I also think they need to get rid of the sega games already. They are great, but they are still up for the 3rd month (maybe longer, idk when they were first posted).

So its great someone got 600+ worth of games, but it doesnt help me at all... and weither thats what the average gamer gets, or just that individual, either way doesnt help me in anyway
    I've got the same opinion as you the last few months have been great for the first store update in the month but the rest of the month sucks.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    I've got the same opinion as you the last few months have been great for the first store update in the month but the rest of the month sucks.
    I agree with you. Cant wait to see my subscription end, and then a good title goes up for free (happened before, true story)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234