Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fall release schedule has me bursting with excitement

This is a discussion on Fall release schedule has me bursting with excitement within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Eckes13 Damn you, Kojima...Where is Zone of the Enders... JEHUTY !!! There's no confirmed release date yet, ...

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Eckes13 View Post
    Damn you, Kojima...Where is Zone of the Enders...

JEHUTY !!!
    There's no confirmed release date yet, but don't worry! It'll most likely come out in November .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I'm lost interest in the Assassins Creed series after AC2 but the setting of AC3 is a little interesting & will be a great change to things I think so I'll keep an eye out although sadly I just sold my entire collection of AC.

I'll be watching how Warfighter turns out.
    & of course I can't resist Madden & NCAA no matter how much milking goes on. (& EA knows it).. -_-

But enough on that, I'm looking at the next 30 days, Max Payne 3 & Future Soldier!

Signature by DaRe_xLw

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    Assassin's Creed 3, Far Cry 3, and BioShock. Dishonored looks cool, but a Besthesda product with platforming? No Thanks.
    Dishonored isn't a platformer, btw. I just checked out a preview of it on YouTube. It looks pretty sick

I also looked at Sleeping Dogs. Just in my own personal opinion, it looks like garbage. There's a reason Activision dropped it. For those of you who are pumped about it, wait a couple of months. It will be $20 real fast.

Bioshock looks tight. I just bought 1 & 2 so I can be up on things when Infinite comes out. The whole series looks great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123