Results 1 to 7 of 7

PixelJunk 4am... da fuq?

This is a discussion on PixelJunk 4am... da fuq? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I downloaded the beta of PixelJunk 4am... and I don't get it. It's basically just a live stream of ...

  1. #1
    NSFW
    gyrocop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Dumb Puns
    Posts
    1,488
    Reputation
    115

    PixelJunk 4am... da fuq?

    So I downloaded the beta of PixelJunk 4am... and I don't get it. It's basically just a live stream of people who play white noise instead of music. I can't figure out how to do it myself... The visualiser is locked too, so all in all, I do not get this game at all.
    I know, that you're supposed to use the PSMove to make the music, but I don't how...

    Does anybody know?




    Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

    Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

  2. #2
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    3,053
    Reputation
    56

    Same mate was so cheap and it s not working very confuse

  3. #3
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    I was wondering the same thing. It's a cool idea, but I have no idea how to make music with the move. I heard a couple other people's live channels and one of them was pretty good.






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  4. #4
    Huge Skip Bayless fan.
    El Jefe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Set of ESPN: First Take
    Posts
    3,357
    Reputation
    99

    i dont get what to do with it. just entered it and their is no instructions

    Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser


  5. #5
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    i dont get what to do with it. just entered it and their is no instructions
    Okay, I looked up some more info on it and it sounds like only a few codes were given out to PS Move owners. With these codes you can use the beta to play your own music. The rest of us can only use the live viewer and listen to the music being played right now. Too bad I was hoping to try it out and see what music I could make.

    Here's where I found the info: PixelJunk 4am Hits PSN May 15th, Beta Coming Soon – PlayStation Blog






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  6. #6
    NSFW
    gyrocop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Dumb Puns
    Posts
    1,488
    Reputation
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Okay, I looked up some more info on it and it sounds like only a few codes were given out to PS Move owners. With these codes you can use the beta to play your own music. The rest of us can only use the live viewer and listen to the music being played right now. Too bad I was hoping to try it out and see what music I could make.

    Here's where I found the info: PixelJunk 4am Hits PSN May 15th, Beta Coming Soon – PlayStation Blog
    When what is the point of the damn BETA? That is so stupid.




    Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

    Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

  7. #7
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    When what is the point of the damn BETA? That is so stupid.
    Yeah I agree. It sounds like the beta is mostly for us to listen to other people's channels. I wish they would've given us more options with the beta.






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO